getting ready for tomorrow

Heh. We were in really bad shape on that one. Everyone in our neighborhood had power back within 36 hours except us and the people across the street. Duke refused to help individual homes for like five days, and we were low enough on the list not to have power for seven days... It's really horrible to be the only people in your neighborhood reading by candlelight while listening to everyone else party like it's 1999.

Edit: and I think we're going with jeans and long johns, with good layering up top. Hopefully, victory will keep us wam. :)

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1325426616' post='1081735']
Great. Just checked all the local news websites. Tailgate temps mid 40's Gametime droping to 35. 20% chance of rain. Now this is where it gets shitty, we are under a high wind advisory. [b]20-30 mph winds with gust up to 40. Remember how bad the bengals played last time the wind was like that?[/b] Not to mention I came home to a house without power, and didn't regain power for 4sure days
[/quote]

yea, that was the last regular season game I was at...

I'm thinking there will be a much better outcome though, and this is a much better team. :headbang:

Archived