getting ready for tomorrow

getting everyting ready for tomorrow

sign is finished
Henry shirt(every game)
Ray Lewis shirt(been wearing since wednesday, dont worry i wahsed it once)
lucky whodey shoes
beer(still have to pick up beer for MHFINKS)
the most expensive bottle of champagne available at remke/biggs
goggles(you know that champagne isnt for drinking)
tickets

[img]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3423/20111231144450679.jpg[/img]

still need to gather cold weather gear
make jello shots
find whodey belt buckle

[quote name='Who Dey Forever' timestamp='1325368713' post='1081634']
Sweet man. I'm pumped to be going down there tomorrow. Should be a crazy atmosphere
[/quote]

I hope so. They better win. I skipped out on a trip with my family to celebrate christmas with the in laws, needless to say i'm more than in the dog house.

Not to mention that I have 3 bottles of victory champagne. If they lose im going to make a homeless guys new year

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1325368997' post='1081637']

I hope so. They better win. I skipped out on a trip with my family to celebrate christmas with the in laws, needless to say i'm more than in the dog house.

Not to mention that I have 3 bottles of victory champagne. If they lose im going to make a homeless guys new year
[/quote]
haha well when the Bengals WIN , I'll come help you pop that champagne with you.

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1325370118' post='1081649']
this is the type of stuff that wins games on sundays.

when the bengals get to the SB this year im not drinking at all so i can atleast say i saw it happen.
[/quote]

you can go to the game and drink without getting blackout drunk.

[quote name='T.O.C.H.O SHOW' timestamp='1325370720' post='1081658']

II disagree yeungling is really good but for tomorrow im gonna have some Hudepohl!!
[/quote]

i took an 88 can with me to detriot for the clincher in 2005. everyone on the bus talked me out of drinking it

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1325367079' post='1081624']

sign is finished
Henry shirt(every game)
lucky whodey shoes
tickets

make jello shots
find whodey belt buckle
[/quote]

You drink Foster's?????

:blink:

:31:

:)

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1325367079' post='1081624']getting everyting ready for tomorrow sign is finished Henry shirt(every game) Ray Lewis shirt(been wearing since wednesday, dont worry i wahsed it once) lucky whodey shoes beer(still have to pick up beer for MHFINKS) the most expensive bottle of champagne available at remke/biggs goggles(you know that champagne isnt for drinking) tickets [img]http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3423/20111231144450679.jpg[/img] still need to gather cold weather gear make jello shots find whodey belt buckle[/quote]

Nice load out. Make us proud.

Everyone at work, here in NY, keeps asking me what I'm doing for New Year's, and I keep telling them that I'm more interested in the play into the playoffs game for my football team on Sunday. New Year's Eve, hell, there's football to be played tomorrow. And I sure as hell hope our team realizes that and is as focused as us fans are!

Who Dey?!

I'm getting really nervous now. Not much sleep going to be had tonight. 4:15 kickoff will make for a long day Tomorrow. I'm proud of this team for putting themselves in this position. Win or lose tomorrow I think the perception and overall feeling around the Bengals is changing for the good. But no moral victories here. Let's beat the Ratbirds asses and go to the playoffs.

WHO DEY!!!!!!!

[quote name='Bengal Migration' timestamp='1325390545' post='1081705']
Shoulda made some purple ones and called them Raven's blood. I'd do the same if my head wasn't pounding from last night :facepalm:

Got the chili on the stove, and folks coming over for the 5:15am kickoff. Hope the neighbors weren't planning on sleeping in.
[/quote]

Way to represent on the other side of the world

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1325396885' post='1081713']
What's your thought on cold weather gear? I'm feeling long johns and jeans at the moment, but could get talked into long johns and snowboard pants... What's everyone else wearing?
[/quote]

Everytime I check the weather its different. I have everything laid out. One thing is for sure, its going to be windy

[quote name='whodey24k' timestamp='1325367079' post='1081624']

sign is finished
Henry shirt(every game)
lucky whodey shoes
tickets

make jello shots
find whodey belt buckle
[/quote]

Nice.

Sure do hope you get to use those goggles today!!!

[quote name='mongo' timestamp='1325396885' post='1081713']
What's your thought on cold weather gear? I'm feeling long johns and jeans at the moment, but could get talked into long johns and snowboard pants... What's everyone else wearing?
[/quote]

Great. Just checked all the local news websites. Tailgate temps mid 40's Gametime droping to 35. 20% chance of rain. Now this is where it gets shitty, we are under a high wind advisory. 20-30 mph winds with gust up to 40. Remember how bad the bengals played last time the wind was like that? Not to mention I came home to a house without power, and didn't regain power for 4sure days

Archived