Madden 2006...

[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Jun 27 2005, 11:53 PM']anyone else pumped and ready for madden to be released? August 9th is the big day, i can't wait.
[right][post="108050"][/post][/right][/quote]

It's my annual early birthday present from my parents :D ...(and only present) <_<

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='~mroby30~' date='Jun 27 2005, 11:53 PM']anyone else pumped and ready for madden to be released? August 9th is the big day, i can't wait.
[right][post="108050"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
i am pissed that EA bought espn football
espn 2k5 is the best football game EVER
i bought espn for 20 bucks and rented madden and madden didnt even compare
i just hope that EA takes a lot from espn and makes madden 06 better

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 28 2005, 01:32 AM']i am pissed that EA bought espn football
espn 2k5 is the best football game EVER
i bought espn for 20 bucks and rented madden and madden didnt even compare
i just hope that EA takes a lot from espn and makes madden 06 better
[right][post="108074"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

when did this happen? all i heard was EA bought exclusive rights to NFL logos and teams, names, etc.

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jun 28 2005, 01:36 AM']when did this happen? all i heard was EA bought exclusive rights to NFL logos and teams, names, etc.
[right][post="108075"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
maybe im wrong..one of my coworkers told me yesterday they bought espn games
i think ur right and maybe they can make the games but not use real teams or names
i know NFLBLITZ has 2006 coming out with ron mexico as a qb
ill try and find a link

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 28 2005, 01:48 AM']maybe im wrong..one of my coworkers told me yesterday they bought espn games
i think ur right and maybe they can make the games but not use real teams or names
ill try and find a link
[right][post="108079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

No, they bought the rights to make NFL games. But I think that ESPN decided to go over to the EA camp for their next football game, as well. I dunno, tho.

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 28 2005, 01:48 AM']maybe im wrong..one of my coworkers told me yesterday they bought espn games
ill try and find a link
[right][post="108079"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
[url="http://sports.ign.com/articles/628/628661p1.html"]ron mexico in nfl blitz[/url]
heres the link with ron mexico at the helm

Guest The Carson Show

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 28 2005, 01:53 AM'][url="http://sports.ign.com/articles/628/628661p1.html"]ron mexico in nfl blitz[/url]
heres the link with ron mexico at the helm
[right][post="108083"][/post][/right][/quote]
hey just make sure the article is double bagged
:lol: :D

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Jun 28 2005, 02:20 AM']MADDEN > espn

i cant wait either, im going to sell madden "05" here in a few days while its still worth some loot.

i was looking through a magazine the other day and it had mcnabb on the cover..
[right][post="108095"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
??
in what ways is madden better than espn2k5??
gameplay graphics plays and everything espn2k5 is far superior
what do u feel is better in madden?? besides online play

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 28 2005, 02:23 AM']??
in what ways is madden better than espn2k5??
gameplay graphics plays and everything espn2k5 is far superior
what do u feel is better in madden?? besides online play
[right][post="108096"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

gameplay, the graphics, the franchise mode, the list goes on man...

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Jun 28 2005, 02:52 AM']gameplay, the graphics, the franchise mode, the list goes on man...
[right][post="108108"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
GRAPHICS???
wtf
i put madden on after playing espn and madden looked like it was atari style shit
espn owns madden in every category

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jun 28 2005, 02:54 AM']GRAPHICS???
wtf
i put madden on after playing espn and madden looked like it was atari style shit
espn owns madden in every category
[right][post="108109"][/post][/right][/quote]

next time dont ask me a question and answer it for yourself...
my opinion > yours... so it doesnt matter! :lol: have a nice day [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Jun 28 2005, 03:01 AM']next time dont ask me a question and answer it for yourself...
my opinion > yours... so it doesnt matter!  :lol:   have a nice day  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]
[right][post="108112"][/post][/right][/quote]

thanks for moving us backer!..i mean cartman! i mean BP... :lol:

:ninja:

Guest the NES Advantage

I must say I am a Madden junkie. I did buy ESPN for the 20 dollar tage, I think anyone would be nuts to at least not use it as a holdover till madden came out. Like when you can't afford a bag of weed, you just go find some model glue, ya know.

Anyway, Madden's franchise mode, which is I think it's most addictive part besides playing against a buddy, completely smashed ESPN. The fact that in ESPN, all I could EVER do to improve my team was adjust what they did in warmups, was completely bogus in my opinion. Also, it was a little crazy to me to try to take a lot of the things I knew from madden and change them for ESPN, just didn't seem worth it to me.

I look at it this way though, EA could do two things. They have the monopoly now and can go two ways with it. A) we can do what we want, cause no one's gonna buy a game based on a fake league or B) let's prove it to our loyal fans that we are the only game they ever need to buy and come out with some real groundbreaking shit!

Anyway, that's my Gnerd input. I do really hope though that Madden comes out unbelievably groundbreaking this year. Besides the hit stick and small adjustments to franchise mode, '03, '04, and '05 are pretty much exactly the same game, which is okay, but for 50 bucks, I'm looking for some good refreshing change.

WHO DEY Bitches!

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Jun 28 2005, 03:01 AM']next time dont ask me a question and answer it for yourself...
my opinion > yours... so it doesnt matter!  :lol:   have a nice day  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]
[right][post="108112"][/post][/right][/quote]

Carson. You can go ahead and be an asshole to NASTYNATI because he started it.

:)

[quote name='the NES Advantage' date='Jun 28 2005, 03:06 AM']I must say I am a Madden junkie. I did buy ESPN for the 20 dollar tage, I think anyone would be nuts to at least not use it as a holdover till madden came out. Like when you can't afford a bag of weed, you just go find some model glue, ya know.

Anyway, Madden's franchise mode, which is I think it's most addictive part besides playing against a buddy, completely smashed ESPN. The fact that in ESPN, all I could EVER do to improve my team was adjust what they did in warmups, was completely bogus in my opinion. Also, it was a little crazy to me to try to take a lot of the things I knew from madden and change them for ESPN, just didn't seem worth it to me.

I look at it this way though, EA could do two things. They have the monopoly now and can go two ways with it. A) we can do what we want, cause no one's gonna buy a game based on a fake league or B) let's prove it to our loyal fans that we are the only game they ever need to buy and come out with some real groundbreaking shit!

Anyway, that's my Gnerd input. I do really hope though that Madden comes out unbelievably groundbreaking this year. Besides the hit stick and small adjustments to franchise mode, '03, '04, and '05 are pretty much exactly the same game, which is okay, but for 50 bucks, I'm looking for some good refreshing change.

WHO DEY Bitches!
[right][post="108116"][/post][/right][/quote]

i dont see them doing anything spectacular with "06" but when madden next gen arrives for ps3.... wow that shit is going to be bananas!

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Jun 28 2005, 03:08 AM']Carson. You can go ahead and be an asshole to NASTYNATI because he started it.
:)
[right][post="108118"][/post][/right][/quote]

oh come on backer... wont you protect me??? :D

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Jun 28 2005, 03:10 AM']oh come on backer... wont you protect me???  :D
[right][post="108121"][/post][/right][/quote]

I told him not to be an asshole until he's been here a while, but you already gave him the [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] .

You can only expect so much restraint. :)

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Jun 28 2005, 03:16 AM']I told him not to be an asshole until he's been here a while, but you already gave him the  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] .

You can only expect so much restraint.  :)
[right][post="108125"][/post][/right][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

some get it earlier than others... i apologize for unleashing the [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img] on you so soon "carson show" dont take it personally... your still a virgin here ,havent had your cherry popped just yet... this is just one of the 90+ madden vs espn threads that have gone through the board during the offseason just wanted to stop yet another before it went to far...

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='NASTYNATI' date='Jun 28 2005, 03:21 AM'] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]  

some get it earlier than others... i apologize for unleashing the  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]   on you so soon "carson show"  dont take it personally... your still a virgin here ,havent had your cherry popped just yet... this is just one of the  90+  madden vs espn threads that have gone through the board during the offseason just wanted to stop yet another before it went to far...
[right][post="108130"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
i didnt start this thread FYI
i just stated that espn2k5 OWNS madden

Guest the NES Advantage
Wow, some of my fellow Gnerds are getting pretty vivious and testosterony about their opinions. Just ram your heads together until one of you has a bad headache and walks away!

Archived