4 more tears

Guest Bengal_Smoov

Guest Bengal_Smoov

I'm listening to Duh-buya give his speech right now and a sickening feeling is coming over me, I have listen to asshole fuck up written speeches for 4 more years. All of these lies about what he is not going to do really makes me sick.

Bush is just going to keep on doing what he has been doing for the last 4 years, war and more war. Fuck the domestic stuff, Iraq and terrorism is the only thing he cares about.

I'm listening to Duh-buya give his speech right now and a sickening feeling is coming over me, I have listen to asshole fuck up written speeches for 4 more years.  All of these lies about what he is not going to do really makes me sick. 

Bush is just going to keep on doing what he has been doing for the last 4 years, war and more war.  Fuck the domestic stuff, Iraq and terrorism is the only thing he cares about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He is one of the worst public speakers I've ever heard, but I don't think he is fucking domestic stuff. He'll get alot accomplished with the stronger majority in the senate and house.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
He is one of the worst public speakers I've ever heard, but I don't think he is fucking domestic stuff. He'll get alot accomplished with the stronger majority in the senate and house.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Republican controlled senate and house means more money for war, that is all he trying to get accomplished is more war. He wants to invade Iran and North Korea, all the while Bin Laden is making more videos than Jana Jameison.

Guest BengalBacker
Republican controlled senate and house means more money for war, that is all he trying to get accomplished is more war.  He wants to invade Iran and North Korea, all the while Bin Laden is making more videos than Jana Jameison.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you honestly believe that, or is that just rhetoric that you've heard so much that you say it without thought? Is being at war, just for the sake of being at war, what you think it's about?

Guest Bengal_Smoov

I honestly believe in my heart that the people behind the scence of the Bush adminstration are making so much money from the war that they will keep it going. I understand wanting to fight the war on terrorism but the actions are misguided, imo.

I don't understand how Bin Laden is still a free man, he is responsible for 9/11 right? If is he is not responsible then let me know and I won't care about him anymore, but the last time I checked he was public enemy #1. How can public enemy escape capture for 3 + years while a country that had more to do with terrorism in Isreal than America becomes the battleground for the war on terror. It's plain to see that the administration BUNGLED the post invasion phase of the Iraqi war; no clear exit strategy, dissolving the Iraqi army, are just a few huge mistakes that have cost us TOO MANY lives. I don't believe soliders should die to increase Haliburton's profit margins, call me a liberal asshat or whatever Oldschool likes to call me but that is what I believe.

If Bush cares so much about our soliders, why are Haliburton/KBR employees making $100,000 for doing the same job, why are they better equiped than our soliders who are in harms way?

Guest BengalBacker
I honestly believe in my heart that the people behind the scence of the Bush adminstration are making so much money from the war that they will keep it going.  I understand wanting to fight the war on terrorism but the actions are misguided, imo. 

I don't understand how Bin Laden is still a free man, he is responsible for 9/11 right?  If is he is not responsible then let me know and I won't care about him anymore, but the last time I checked he was public enemy #1.  How can public enemy escape capture for 3 + years while a country that had more to do with terrorism in Isreal than America becomes the battleground for the war on terror.  It's plain to see that the administration BUNGLED the post invasion phase of the Iraqi war; no clear exit strategy, dissolving the Iraqi army, are just a few huge mistakes that have cost us TOO MANY lives.  I don't believe soliders should die to increase Haliburton's profit margins, call me a liberal asshat or whatever Oldschool likes to call me but that is what I believe. 

If Bush cares so much about our soliders, why are Haliburton/KBR employees making $100,000 for doing the same job, why are they better equiped than our soliders who are in harms way?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok. If those are the things that you truly believe, there's no point in me trying to sway your opinions. We're simply too far apart in our perceptions of reality, so I'll bow out of the debate.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
Ok. If those are the things that you truly believe, there's no point in me trying to sway your opinions. We're simply too far apart in our perceptions of reality, so I'll bow out of the debate.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What is your perception of reality?

Guest oldschooler
You shouldn't post the truth like that, some people can't handle it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Here ...you forgot 1.

war4oil.gif

But yeah ...we should believe that our Govenrment

goes to war for oil ...we shouldn`t see that we

were at war with Iraq in 1991 and Saddam made

billions and defied 17 U.N. resolutions since that time.

Let`s over look that he could have avoided all of this.

And the fact that the Senate and Congress voted for the war even.

Let`s just blame it on Bush and his oil driven war machine.

Oh while we`re at it.

Since all we do is try to make Haliburton money while we

go to war for oil....let`s invade Canada and Mexico since

we get MOST of our oil from THEM !

*sarcasm off*

for now. <_<

Guest bengalrick
So that means your signing up for active duty, right.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL!!! or wait to be drafted...

i am not in the military and no i'm not signing up at this point, but if my country needs me, i won't be drafted, thats for sure.. i'll sign up...

even if i'm not in the military, 70+% in the military have conservative beliefs... i'm just relaying their message... if any military people have a problem w/ this, i'll remove it... but i don't think there is anyone that will be offended (military folks, that is)

whats wrong, can't u take the truth smoov... ?

I'm listening to Duh-buya give his speech right now and a sickening feeling is coming over me, I have listen to asshole fuck up written speeches for 4 more years.  All of these lies about what he is not going to do really makes me sick. 

Bush is just going to keep on doing what he has been doing for the last 4 years, war and more war.  Fuck the domestic stuff, Iraq and terrorism is the only thing he cares about.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree with you to. However, what you going to do about? There's nothing you can do. Just accept it or move to Canada. Just quit crying about it. Four more years, and we will never have to hear about him again. Unless, he tries to change the constitution(?, think thats where it is stated) to say that a president is allowed to stay in office for as long as he is elected. But I doubt that will happen. So please stick in the bottom lip and raise your head. Its only 4 more years.

Guest bengalrick

i'm not too sure about arnold or rudi... both would be great leaders, but the clash w/ me on my moral issues... it just depends on who runs against them...

i'd vote for Senator Kennedy b4 i'd vote for hilary... but if someone like zell miller ran for the democratic party (or republican if he switches over), i'd probably vote for him...

arnold probably won't be able to change the constitution and run though...

i'm not too sure about arnold or rudi... both would be great leaders, but the clash w/ me on my moral issues... it just depends on who runs against them...

i'd vote for Senator Kennedy b4 i'd vote for hilary... but if someone like zell miller ran for the democratic party (or republican if he switches over), i'd probably vote for him...

arnold probably won't be able to change the constitution and run though...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I would vote for Rudi. Kennedy, I don't know about. I would have to read up on him.

The day Hilary wins will be the day I leave for Canada.

Guest bengalrick

i was being sarcastic about ted kennedy... the ONLY person that i would rather not make it, is hilary... i will never forget, when bush was giving the best speech i've ever heard (9/20/01 if i'm not mistaken) and hilary had this look on here face like "i guess i have to wait until '08 to run for president"... i can't stand that bitch...

Archived