Doc: Butch Jones pretended to be committed to UC

Rumble In the Jungle

[quote name='IKOTA' timestamp='1355341454' post='1192030']
You're taking his "success" at TxTech (where he turned their defense around for the most part in his brief time there) and making a judgement on him as a football coach. That's not fair. Look what he did at Auburn. He left and their program went to shit (Can't Newton, that year as the exception).

[b]Anyways, he didn't have much to pick from recruiting to that pathetic excuse for a school haha. He had to battle many big time programs for recruits at TxTech.[/b] He'll have better pickings up here with only having OSU, Mich St, Mich as primary competition for recruits.

I'm a huge UC fan and like the hire. With all hires, time will tell if it was indeed a good decision so until that time, keep your whore mouth shut!!!
[/quote]

Well, at least the bold part at least makes Leach look glorious.

I hope UC joins the Big XII.

PS [color=#ff0000][b]he destroyed the defense[/b][/color]. We were [u][i][b][color=#ff0000]last place[/color][/b][/i][/u] last season in the entire FBS. He blows and hired terrible coordinators. The only reason we didn't lose every game is the OC, who is now the Kentucky OC. All he had to do was not fuck up the glory that was already in place. He tinkered with it a little, but for the most part, it was still Air Raid-y.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1355342567' post='1192039']

PS [color=#ff0000][b]he destroyed the defense[/b][/color]. We were [u][i][b][color=#ff0000]last place[/color][/b][/i][/u] last season in the entire FBS. He blows and hired terrible coordinators. The only reason we didn't lose every game is the OC, who is now the Kentucky OC. All he had to do was not fuck up the glory that was already in place. He tinkered with it a little, but for the most part, it was still Air Raid-y.
[/quote]

That I did not know...I saw the stat about how the defense went from being ranked in the 200's to 22nd by his 3rd year. I know he's a defensive guy.

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1355342567' post='1192039']

[/quote]

And I've always liked Mike Leach. That dude's son was just a pussy...couldn't handle being locked in a shed for a few hours. Lil bitch.

[quote name='IKOTA' timestamp='1355344508' post='1192055']
That I did not know...I saw the stat about how the defense went from being ranked in the 200's to 22nd by his 3rd year. I know he's a defensive guy.
[/quote]

Yeah, unfortunately, he was the one who put them there. In all of Leach's years of neglecting defense, he never did as bad as Tubs.

Archived