Is the Bush Regime Fascist ?

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 8 2005, 02:53 AM']Teachers are not part of Labor ...... and Labor unions are waving as their jobs sail off to India
[right][post="111991"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
And watching as Toyota, and Honda, among others are bringing in more jobs than we are losing. A lot of the job loss can be blamed on NAFTA, and last I heard, Clinton signed that.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 8 2005, 02:53 AM']it is up for local museums to designate what art is .... not the government.... I would love to see a stack of burning bibles

And museums are doing just that. With government money, no less. So you can't say there is government disdain for "the arts". Oh, by the way, Hitler burned bibles, so, AGAIN, BJ is [b]supporting[/b] fascism.

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 8 2005, 02:53 AM']Bush has overseen more executions as Governor than any Governor in history
Texas has always executed a lot of murderers, before Bush and after. Can't lay that one on him. Besides, if you tell someone if you do "A", the consequence will be "B", and the person goes ahead and does "A", they are to blame when "B" happens to them!

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 8 2005, 02:53 AM']He doesn;t need to own the stock... they are holding his cash till he gets down as VP and then they will hire him as a so called consultant... and give him all the kickbacks he is earning right now.
They are holding his cash? Really? Besides, as someone else has said, the US government used Halliburton before Bush/Cheney, and will continue to do so afterwards. So, Clinton was putting money in Cheney's pockets too.

[quote name='Beaker' date='Jul 8 2005, 11:16 AM']Good posts Jason. Way to think logically. Shows how if you take the time to become even a little bit informed you can see through transparent arguments.
[right][post="112073"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thank you.

Guest The Carson Show
[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jul 7 2005, 06:50 PM'][url="http://www.bushflash.com/14.html"]http://www.bushflash.com/14.html[/url]
[right][post="111797"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
that is insulting to the american people
and you know there is medication for severe paranoia
BJ get yourself a prescription buddy

[quote name='The Carson Show' date='Jul 8 2005, 12:28 PM']that is insulting to the american people
and you know there is medication for severe paranoia
BJ get yourself a prescription buddy
[right][post="112086"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

It is easier to live in your "fantasy" world than realize what the hell is going on in the world isn't it? People will make every excuse in the world to hide their government's shortcomings, which is sad. Unfortunately, it will be history that teaches these people a lesson. Props to you BJ for your dissenting voice, even when it comes to religion. When I am more knowledgable, we will debate religion and I guarantee you will have to at least consider some things which you dont now.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='CP1' date='Jul 11 2005, 01:56 PM']It is easier to live in your "fantasy" world than realize what the hell is going on in the world isn't it?  People will make every excuse in the world to hide their government's shortcomings, which is sad.  Unfortunately, it will be history that teaches these people a lesson.  Props to you BJ for your dissenting voice, even when it comes to religion.  When I am more knowledgable, we will debate religion and I guarantee you will have to at least consider some things which you dont now.
[right][post="113147"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

i think that Jason and nati ice did a wonderful job of debunking most of these comparisons.. nobody is saying that our gov't is perfect or doesn't have "shortcomings" but that is a little different to calling your gov't a facist country, implying bush is like hitler, and we are like little "ikeman's"

so do you think that america is close to being a facist country, or IS a facist country?

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Jul 11 2005, 03:52 PM']i think that Jason and nati ice did a wonderful job of debunking most of these comparisons.. nobody is saying that our gov't is perfect or doesn't have "shortcomings" but that is a little different to calling your gov't a facist country, implying bush is like hitler, and we are like little "ikeman's"

so do you think that america is close to being a facist country, or IS a facist country?
[right][post="113162"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Of course you think they did a wonderful job....you agree with them. I think that continuing down the path which we are will lead to the end of us being the lone superpower. Then when other countries strike us in the name of pre-emptive strikes on terrorist states, we will not be able to say a word.

I love this country and it's people. I hate hearing the rest of the world make fun of us and yes that does bother me even if that does not bother others. If everyone you work with hates you, and you yourself don't think you have done anything wrong, it is probably time to re-examine some things. Maybe you are not purposely doing things which will turn people to hate you, but yet you are still doing them. See, I beleive Americans have the right intentions when looking at these issues, now we just need to keep our morals in executing the plan.

[quote name='CP1' date='Jul 11 2005, 08:00 PM']Of course you think they did a wonderful job....you agree with them.  I think that continuing down the path which we are will lead to the end of us being the lone superpower.  Then when other countries strike us in the name of pre-emptive strikes on terrorist states, we will not be able to say a word.[right][post="113179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

All great superpowers must eventually come to an end. Maybe we will be the last. I hope so.

[quote name='CP1' date='Jul 11 2005, 04:00 PM']Of course you think they did a wonderful job....you agree with them.  I think that continuing down the path which we are will lead to the end of us being the lone superpower.  Then when other countries strike us in the name of pre-emptive strikes on terrorist states, we will not be able to say a word.

I love this country and it's people.  I hate hearing the rest of the world make fun of us and yes that does bother me even if that does not bother others.  If everyone you work with hates you, and you yourself don't think you have done anything wrong, it is probably time to re-examine some things.  Maybe you are not purposely doing things which will turn people to hate you, but yet you are still doing them.  See, I beleive Americans have the right intentions when looking at these issues, now we just need to keep our morals in executing the plan.
[right][post="113179"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I am open to debate if you can logically refute points that I made.

Guest bengalrick
just making sure you didn't miss jason invite, cp1 [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Jul 12 2005, 01:09 PM']just making sure you didn't miss jason invite, cp1 [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]
[right][post="113516"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Thanks for your concern BengalRick, no I didn't miss it [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='CP1' date='Jul 12 2005, 12:38 PM']Thanks for your concern BengalRick, no I didn't miss it  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]
[right][post="113554"][/post][/right][/quote]

:lol: i like people w/ honesty... even if we can't agree on much else :D

[quote name='CP1' date='Jul 12 2005, 01:38 PM']Thanks for your concern BengalRick, no I didn't miss it  [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]
[right][post="113554"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Well???

I guess you can't refute anything I said.

Guest Claptonrocks
Im not getting into this debate....I do know that all countries need a governing body to exist..All major countries have their shortcomings... democrats or GOP, it really doesnt matter anymore.... we like to think we're conservative or liberal but the truth is we are for OURSELVES mostly... The US has been murdering people and ravaging countries for so long I now forget when we were a decent country.
I dont hate Bush anymore than I would Carey.. just a different face lying to the average joe.....
grassroots politics has to start somewhere sometime soon... a new party... new ideas.. courageous people that will tell the truth and get this nation back on track.
I dont see it happening in my lifetime.....
Volunteers for America!

Archived