Five questions

Take it up with NFL.com then, O great sage & arbiter of all truth

2012 starts: 0

2011 starts: 2

2010 starts: 3

http://www.nfl.com/player/anthonycollins/2507480/profile

it helps if you actually read what the tweet says instead of just making your typical snide,  worthless contribution to the site.

it helps if you actually read what the tweet says instead of just making your typical snide,  worthless contribution to the site.

I'm surprised you were able to stop condescending long enough to read it.  I guess we can't all copy-paste from twitter all day.

Mudslinging is fun! 1181 is right. Since the beginning of 09 Collins has 19 starts and played in 50 games. He started the first 4 games of 09, and since he gave up his last sack in Week 4, that would make 15 starts and 46 games played since he gave up a sack.

oooh you're right, I forgot to add the 2009 games.  It's not 36, but I'm getting 48 not 46.

I didn't count 09 or last year and said so.. And the point being that it's hard to give up sacks from the bench, which is where he's spent the majority of his time the last few years.

I've been pretty vocal about wanting him back so IDK why pointing out his lack of playing time for a 3-year stretch skews his stats a bit is so hard to swallow. That is, unless you have to correct people in the most condescendingly twat-like manner imaginable for some reason.

Why not just put me on ignore if you're going to whine like a bitch.. Of all the jackassery & trolling on here I'm not sure what your problem with me is, other than an unwillingness to accept everything you say as gospel.

Archived