You go white boy.

The Scales

In the Red win last night Ryan freel went 3-4 with 5 steals. The five steals being a team record. His two steals in the top of the ninth won the game. Stole second, the dodgers even pitched out but couldn't catch em. Then he stole third, lopez sac fly-Reds win.

Junior also smacked his 23 round tripper last night.

It was a good game, although Belisle(sp) blew his second consecutive opportunity in the seventh, the Redlegs came back thanks to the quicks of Ryan Freel.

Guest Claptonrocks
I dont know why they keep fucking with Freel... Leave him at second for the remainder of the season and bat him leadoff......What more does he have to prove to them.... they want a guy that can get on base and provide some speed at the top of the lineup... He's done that in spades...
this team lives and dies by how well it can hit the opposing pitcher.. Not a good formula for a winning team..... Pitching help is needed so badly,,,, they must make some trades soon....

[quote name='Claptonrocks' date='Jul 28 2005, 10:48 AM']I dont know why they keep fucking with Freel... Leave him at second for the remainder of the season and bat him leadoff......What more does he have to prove to them.... they want a guy that can get on base and provide some speed at the top of the lineup... He's done that in spades...
this team lives and dies by how well it can hit the opposing pitcher.. Not a good formula for a winning team..... Pitching help is needed so badly,,,, they must make some trades soon....
[right][post="120739"][/post][/right][/quote]

amen. Freel is a badass, and has the most heart on this team. He's a real competitor, the kind of guy Marvin Lewis would approve of. He's a solid guy to help rebuild this team. We need to unload some salaries, a la Casey, and pick up some prospects and pitching.

Or we could just dick around and shoot for the wildcard :crazy:

i bet freel would make a hell or a safety...a little undersized oh well

He fucking kicked some ass last night...i thought he was going to get thrown out at third but i sure as hell was wrong...why cant the reads play like this all the time there doing pretty damn good right here after the all star break where was this all year?

Guest Claptonrocks
they lead the league in runs scored and home runs... last in pitching..
Hitting can carry a team for spurts....Pitching is and allways will be the key to a successful team....

Claussen had a hell of a game last night agaisnt the dodgers

7 innings pitched 4 hits and 1 earned run

and larue went yard twice with 5 rbi's

The reds start to come together...in the middle of the season

Archived