!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD!!!

Not so quickly bro. Rams beat Arizona. This team may be in for a tailspin. Marvin has lost the locker room. Hue should question his play calling ability. If Jackson can't succeed with this team what makes anybody think he can help a lesser talented team. This organization is loaded with talent. It looks to me this talent is being used. Not to win but to Develop future head coaches. Coaches come here and this talent makes them look good. Then they move on to head coaching careers . Marvin Lewis likes it because they are never a threat because he knows they are leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not so quickly bro. Rams beat Arizona. This team may be in for a tailspin. Marvin has lost the locker room. Hue should question his play calling ability. If Jackson can't succeed with this team what makes anybody think he can help a lesser talented team. This organization is loaded with talent. It looks to me this talent is being used. Not to win but to Develop future head coaches. Coaches come here and this talent makes them look good. Then they move on to head coaching careers . Marvin Lewis likes it because they are never a threat because he knows they are leaving.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What in the heck are you talking about?  What call did Marvin make yesterday?  Dalton made the dumb audible, not Jackson.  Marvin didn't cause the refs to be whistle happy.  The players have to learn to play in prime time.  They made a nice step forward, but they lost a close one on the road to a very good team.  No way he has lost any room.  

The biggest issues they are facing now are injuries on the defense and whatever is going on inside Jeremy Hill's head.  

Archived