!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ CARDINALS GAME THREAD!!!

It's the bright lights bro. This team is part gremlin "bright light bright lights". Thank God it rained the day we beat the patriots. You know what it does to a gremlin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That game we beat pats it was raining. Everyone knows what a gremlin turns into when it rains ha ha Ha

Actually I was right. Wasn't I??

Umm no. Do you remember the Bengals driving for a possible win in the 4th qtr? If the game was over in the 3rd qtr, how did that happen? But you're just trolling so i will ignore you. You're one of those people that just has to be right even when your wrongness is slapping you in the face.

Umm no. Do you remember the Bengals driving for a possible win in the 4th qtr? If the game was over in the 3rd qtr, how did that happen? But you're just trolling so i will ignore you. You're one of those people that just has to be right even when your wrongness is slapping you in the face.

Oh I remember Utts now. 

No. They dug themselves a hole so deep the chances of them digging their way out were slim. They came close, but the fact is they didn't. I'd prefer to be wrong here, but I wasn't.

Two prime time losses in six days.  Two times in six days they've been driving for a game-winning TD in the closing seconds and let both get away.  Finding ways to lose.  Will it snowball?

If they have to pull guys off the street to play CB and S it might be a problem.  Otherwise, I think they'll be OK.  You don't have to go 16-0 in the regular season to be a Super Bowl champ.  

No. They dug themselves a hole so deep the chances of them digging their way out were slim. They came close, but the fact is they didn't. I'd prefer to be wrong here, but I wasn't.

Ok. Yep Utts, you were right when you said the game was over midway through the 3rd qtr. I'm sure the rest of the game played out just the way you thought ... I mean, knew it would. Thank you for not telling us all the final score before the end because that would have ruined it for us.

Hey everybody, look at how right Utts was! He's a genius! Did everybody see how right he was! He was so right all along! He knew it before everyone! I've never seen anyone more right than Utts! 

Ok. Yep Utts, you were right when you said the game was over midway through the 3rd qtr. I'm sure the rest of the game played out just the way you thought ... I mean, knew it would. Thank you for not telling us all the final score before the end because that would have ruined it for us.

Hey everybody, look at how right Utts was! He's a genius! Did everybody see how right he was! He was so right all along! He knew it before everyone! I've never seen anyone more right than Utts! 

I never posted anything about I told you so... You called me out. I'm just pointing out that I was right. They sealed their fate in the 3rd quarter. 

Look. I'm being unreasonable. I'm just pissed. I thought this team had turned a corner. What I'm seeing are the same issues that have held them back from advancing in the playoffs the last few years. Penalties, stupid mistakes, and piss poor coaching in big games. 

Coincidence or trend?

Marvin is better off as GM. He has a fantastic eye for talent, but Team is no longer hearing him. It's sad truly sad. Poor bastard screamed and yelled about penalties and what's the first thing hill does...The worst part about. It......Not one veteran on sidelines could blast him because a few of them have an Un sportsman penalty themselves this year. Coach Lewis has lost the locker room .

Archived