Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Jason

2017 Season thread!!

Recommended Posts

Ok, if Feldman is their best starter it's going to be a LONG year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jason said:

Ok, if Feldman is their best starter it's going to be a LONG year.

 

I think it's more that he's their best starter right now.  More to the point, they don't have an ace yet.

 

And he just hurt his pitching hand trying to swat a ground ball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jason said:

Nice throw Tucker!

 

I like him over Mesoraco. He seems tougher to me, and not only because Mes can't stay on the field lately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

 

I like him over Mesoraco. He seems tougher to me, and not only because Mes can't stay on the field lately.

Who?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:ninja: 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jason said:

Who?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:ninja: 

 

Last spotted wrestling with trainers over a jumbo jar of paste

 

20130216_jla_ar5_102.0.jpg

 

tenor.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2017 at 4:33 PM, T-Dub said:

 

I think it's more that he's their best starter right now.  More to the point, they don't have an ace yet.

 

And he just hurt his pitching hand trying to swat a ground ball

Finnegan might have something to say about that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

Go-Bengals.com on Facebook

Go-Bengals.com on Twitter

×