2. Body Butter

3. Peeping Telescopes

4. Tight Crawl space

5. Armageddon for Middle Earth

6. Creepy + Duck Tape

7. Chrlorophorm + Rag

:blink::blink::blink:

Guest bengalrick
hahahaha, yea i will be #1 i mean.. we.... we will be number one soon!!!  B)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

whats your strategy... did you do something to bump you website up there??

Guest bengalrick

hell yeah... thats cool as hell...

though that does help bring trolls, but i think we have the right people to really mess w/ the trolls... it might actually be a good thing w/ BJ editing posts and you guys always on the balll... it could be pretty funny!!!

Guest bengalrick
We should all start logging on by going to google. Eventually that will put us at the top of the page.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hmmm... good idea... anything to help up GB, CN and our board...

maybe not everytime, but i will often...

• 1 month later...
Guest bengalrick

this is a very, very old topic, but i am going to bring it back to the top... we are no where to be found now on google :blink:

i messed around on there at the time with the cache and saw that it spotted alot of key words but we are nowhere now, except if you type in [url="http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=cincinnati+gobengals+"]cincinnati gobengals[/url] or something like that... check out the [url="http://64.233.187.104/search?q=cache:L34BzUMndJIJ:gobengals.ipbhost.com/index.php%3Fshowforum%3D11+cincinnati+gobengals+&hl=en"]cache[/url] on the page that they bring up and we can see how they get to the pages they pick...

go and creech... maybe you can put some extra "bengals" "message board" "forums" throughout the front page to catch more hits and bring it closer to the top...

it was fun while it lasted being on googles list, but we are no where to be found now... not a huge deal, but just kinda sucks that when you type in [url="http://www.google.com/search?q=bengals+message+board&hl=en&lr=&start=0&sa=N"]bengals message board[/url] there are all kinds of websites... but none ours... oh well, i'm just bored and looking for something to play with...

i added a HUGE paragraph to the www.go-bengals.com main page, if more people netered through there instead of bookmarking here, it would help, not that this is all that important, lol, but its sweet... google comes to the board every day. checking key words and stuff..

[quote name='GoBengals' date='Jan 8 2005, 12:51 PM']i added a HUGE paragraph to the www.go-bengals.com main page, if more people netered through there instead of bookmarking here, it would help, not that this is all that important, lol, but its sweet...  google comes to the board every day. checking key words and stuff..
[right][post="34144"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

The more links from other sites you have, the higher you're ranking as well. Sharing links with other Bengals sites should boost us too.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bengalrick

i just copied and pasted this real quick from who's online.. check the bold... pretty cool, huh?

[quote]Today's active topics · The moderating team · Today's top 10 posters · Overall top 10 posters
36,030 posts | 237 members
11 users online

Board Statistics

Today's active topics · The moderating team · Today's top 10 posters · Overall top 10 posters 
11 user(s) active in the past 15 minutes
4 guests, 7 members 0 anonymous members
bengalrick, [b]Googlebot[/b], BengalTillIDie, BengalBeotch, Jamie_B, Stanley Wilson's Dealer, mongoloido, Bengal_Smoov
Show detailed by: Last Click, Member Name 
Today's Birthdays
No members are celebrating a birthday today[/quote]

they are on here checking around right now ;)

Archived