Jump to content

2021 Season


Recommended Posts

Reds have two teams left on the schedule that might be better than them. Brewers and LA. The rest are teams we should beat.

 

Favorable schedule for the rest of the season means we have a very real chance, now that we are the 2nd wildcard team, to make the playoffs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Hitting tailed off..

Starting pitching is getting suspect now...

All in all theyve blown their chance here in September..

 

 

 

I'm not quite there yet, but with the number of games left they aren't helping themselves.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

 

 

I'm not quite there yet, but with the number of games left they aren't helping themselves.

Reds start a 3 game series with the Dodgers tonie..

Losing 4 ig 6 to Cards and Bucs really put them in dire straits..

Now watch them sweep LA and surprise all of us loll..

Go Reds.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Reds start a 3 game series with the Dodgers tonie..

Losing 4 ig 6 to Cards and Bucs really put them in dire straits..

Now watch them sweep LA and surprise all of us loll..

Go Reds.. 

 

Well one game down :lol:

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

3 back but the Cards play the Brew Crew in two series we have a bunch of winnable games.

 

We just need to win them.

I expected the bats to be silent against the Dodgers Buehler Scherzer and Kershaw..

I mean thats a trio of aces..

Hooefully the Brewers can help them get that WC spot ..

Those bats Have to come alive for the Reds though..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I expected the bats to be silent against the Dodgers Buehler Scherzer and Kershaw..

I mean thats a trio of aces..

Hooefully the Brewers can help them get that WC spot ..

Those bats Have to come alive for the Reds though..

 

 

Agreed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

They are making it really hard on themselves losing to bad teams

 

Of course the Cards going on their current tear arent helping either

Yep..

St.Louis just does what it can to keep them contending year after year..

Seems when Votto got hot the other bats chipped in as well...

Now both pitching and hitting are sporadic...

I mean they had a good year considering they really didnt know what the starting pitching was going to be..

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Yep..

St.Louis just does what it can to keep them contending year after year..

Seems when Votto got hot the other bats chipped in as well...

Now both pitching and hitting are sporadic...

I mean they had a good year considering they really didnt know what the starting pitching was going to be..

 

 

 

 

 

Have to wonder what the offseason moves are going to be, this team is close to being a playoff team they just need more consistency, 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...