Al Qaeda says hurricane wrath of God

Dan_Bengals_FL

Iraq's al Qaeda says Katrina is "wrath of God"-Web

DUBAI (Reuters) - The al Qaeda group in Iraq on Sunday hailed the hurricane deaths in America as the "wrath of God," according to an Internet statement.

"God attacked America and the prayers of the oppressed were answered," said the statement, which was posted on an Islamic Web site often used by the insurgent group fighting the U.S.-backed Iraqi government.

The statement's authenticity could not be verified.

"The wrath of the All-powerful fell upon the nation of oppressors. Their dead are in the thousands and their losses are in the billions," said the statement from the group led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who has a $25 million U.S. bounty on this head.

"Only recently America killed and starved whoever it wanted, but today it is appealing for oil and food," it added.

The hurricane on the U.S. Gulf coast killed hundreds but as rescue work continues the final toll could be in the thousands.

Zarqawi's group is at the forefront of a raging insurgency since the U.S.-led war in 2003 that toppled Saddam Hussein. Nearly 1,900 U.S. soldiers have been killed since the invasion.

President Bush has vowed to keep U.S. troops in the country as part of the U.S. "war on terror" to prevent attacks on U.S. soil.
09/04/05 11:53

Well then it was also "god" who sent the Tsunami to kill [b]TENS OF THOUSANDS[/b] of muslims.. And weren't they glad when the "hands of satan" reached out to them from the west and helped them in thier time of need...

If "god" is mad at us American Infidels, he must be [b]REALLY[/b] pissed off at Asian Muslims!

I guess just like "God" was punishing all the muslims going to prey in Iraq this past week, when over a thousand lost thier lives in a stampede...

Give me a fuckin break.

[quote name='Lucid' date='Sep 6 2005, 12:41 AM']Well then it was also "god" who sent the Tsunami to kill [b]TENS OF THOUSANDS[/b] of muslims.. And weren't they glad when the "hands of satan" reached out to them from the west and helped them in thier time of need...
If "god" is mad at us American Infidels, he must be [b]REALLY[/b] pissed off at Asian Muslims!

I guess just like "God" was punishing all the muslims going to prey in Iraq this past week, when over a thousand lost thier lives in a stampede...
Give me a fuckin break.
[right][post="143075"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I think falwell/robertson would agree w/ you.

[quote name='Lucid' date='Sep 6 2005, 01:41 AM']Well then it was also "god" who sent the Tsunami to kill [b]TENS OF THOUSANDS[/b] of muslims.. And weren't they glad when the "hands of satan" reached out to them from the west and helped them in thier time of need...
[right][post="143075"][/post][/right][/quote]

Most of the damage was done to Christians (Sri Lanka and India), Buddhists, (Burma, Sri Lanka, Thailand) and Hindu's (Sri Lanka, India)

Malaysia and Bangladesh were the two predominantly Muslim countries hit and the initial deaths totalled 70.

Holy fuckballs, Al-Quaeda could be on to something here
:ninja:

Guest BlackJesus
[color="blue"]It's the Jews Turn [/color]

[u]Rabbi: Katrina punishment to the U.S. for supporting pullout
9/7/2005
[/u]

The Israeli rabbi Ovadia Yosef is known for his racist remarks against Muslims and Arabs

Hurricane Katrina is God punishment to the U.S. for supporting Gaza withdrawal, Israel Rabbi, Ovadia Yosef, said in comments published Wednesday by Ynetnews.

In his weekly sermon, the rabbi said: “There was a tsunami and there are terrible natural disasters, because there isn’t enough Torah study… black people reside there (in New Orleans). Blacks will study the Torah? (God said) let’s bring a tsunami and drown them.”

“Hundreds of thousands remained homeless. Tens of thousands have been killed. All of this because they have no God,” said the rabbi, known for his racist comments against Arabs and Muslims.

“Bush was behind the (evacuation of) Gush Katif (Gaza Strip),” he said.

"He encouraged Sharon to expel Gush Katif…we had 15,000 people expelled here, and there 150,000 (were expelled). It was God’s retribution..God does not short-change anyone.”

The rabbi proceeded to explain in detail why Americans deserved the Hurricane.

“He (Bush) perpetrated the expulsion. Now everyone is mad at him…this is his punishment for what he did to Gush Katif, and everyone else who did as he told them, their time will come, too,” the rabbi said.

"Rubbish"
In a talk with Ynet, Knesset Member Eliezer Cohen (National Union) rejected Ovadia’s comments as “rubbish”.

“I know meteorology well enough not to believe such rubbish,” he said.

Also Knesset Member Ronny Brison said: “What, God is cross-eyed? He metes out punishments at the wrong place? We’re sick and tired of Rabbi Ovadia’s primitive worldview. He already did his part, he can remove himself from public life.”

The rabbi’s remarks echoed what many ultra-Orthodox followers believe, that recent natural disasters in the U.S. are God’s punishment to the U.S. for its support to PM Ariel Sharon’s Gaza pullout.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' date='Sep 5 2005, 06:10 PM']Iraq's al Qaeda says Katrina is "wrath of God"-Web

"The wrath of the All-powerful fell upon the nation of oppressors. Their dead are in the thousands and their losses are in the billions," said the statement from the group led by Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, who has a [b]$25 million U.S. bounty on this head. [/b]

[right][post="142845"][/post][/right][/quote]

Holy Big Bucks Batman! :o

If "dog" the bounty hunter was any kind of man, he'd load up the mullet crew and make for the cradle of civilization yesterday.

[quote name='The Scales' date='Sep 7 2005, 11:29 PM']Holy Big Bucks Batman!  :o
If "dog" the bounty hunter was any kind of man, he'd load up the mullet crew and make for the cradle of civilization yesterday.
[right][post="144211"][/post][/right][/quote]
No shit. I'd serve Saddam's head in courses of anatomical pathology to President Bush and explain why I chose the sauces foreach portion, if I had my druthers....
Hopefully "Yesterday" is Oct 18th for the Iraqi people...

Archived