Anyone with limewire?

Does anyone have limewire and wish to put any of the bengals games online for download by any chance i would like to be able to download the games from limewire at some point and i think it would be an easy way for all of us to get the games and keep them permanantly. Just a thought tell me what you think

Its not a bad idea, however, it would be much slower than if we torrented it. The reason being: Bit torrent actually cuts up the game into little pieces and downloads a different part of it to each person. Then each person shares its part with the other people giving the ability to download and upload at the same time. When you have all of the parts, your bittorrent will put it back together in the right order and you have the game. It just makes it quicker to get the game out there due to being able to upload as your downloading.

Why not use a torrent? Its faster, and easy to learn. I learned it all of a month ago and I picked it up in 5 minutes. If I can do it, I know you can too... ;)

[quote name='Bengals_12th_Man' date='Sep 6 2005, 09:37 PM']Its not a bad idea, however, it would be much slower than if we torrented it. The reason being: Bit torrent actually cuts up the game into little pieces and downloads a different part of it to each person. Then each person shares its part with the other people giving the ability to download and upload at the same time. When you have all of the parts, your bittorrent will put it back together in the right order and you have the game. It just makes it quicker to get the game out there due to being able to upload as your downloading.

Why not use a torrent? Its faster, and easy to learn. I learned it all of a month ago and I picked it up in 5 minutes. If I can do it, I know you can too... ;)
[right][post="143499"][/post][/right][/quote]
give a couple tidbits on how to do it so i can post some shit

I think Ive successfully seeded something. I tried it that night, and it seems ok, but noone has tried to get it off me yet.......

I uploaded The second half of the Bengals Ravens game that GB gave everyone a while back. Would anyone like to see if my experiment was a success?

[url="http://www.330t.com/torrent/index.php"]http://www.330t.com/torrent/index.php[/url]

[quote name='85fanwilkes' date='Sep 7 2005, 04:08 PM']that link was goo but i still dont understand how to do it maybe someone could get a torrent up and ill try to download it
[right][post="143851"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

If what I tried is successful, Ill make an easy-to-do thread that will explain how to do it...

Archived