Anyone messing with Crypto? Hex? PulseX? etc

So long story short, my dad passed and left me a little bit of inheritance, i invested, paid off some debts, etc.

I dabbled in Doge coin and gamestop, made 240k in about 6 mnoths with that nonsense, and a good good friend started sharing his crypto journey with me, so i have invested in a couple of these.

#1: PulseX - its a sacrifice of crypto for the betterment of crypto, freedom of movement of crypto and assets in wallets, etc. Essentially its a movement to create a quicker, less expensive blockchain to run crypto transactions that is 100% anonymous, read about it at Pulsex.com Once the sacrifice is over (end of the month) itll finish setup, mint the pulseX coin and youll get it in your wallet. The prediction and common price its trending to reach in 2-3 years is about 25 cents/pulsex. At sacrifice the return should be getting it for about .000005 cents. which could lead to some dreamlike returns. I invested here. its a long investment for now. 

#2. Stakes in Hex. Staking in hex coin is sort of like a bank CD, you stake an amount of coin for a period of time, based on the length and total invested you get minted more hex coin each DAY, 365, every day, hex is in the 20 cent range right now.investing also buys a principal in hex, so as hex grows, the minted coin and investment grow, i have dabbled in this a tiny bit, i have 3 stakes, they are a decent sum, but the gains i have had in the last 10 days, has paid for me, my son, my wife and two friends super bowl tickets and resort  costs,  next week or two should have covered all of my game used jerseys and flying back each week for games with my son all season. if the coin plummets obviously i lose money... but its slated to gain steady for a bit.

I am not a rich dude, if you have $500? $1000? to invest over time and not think about, i would highly consider staking it in hex for 3-5 years, and your gains should be adding many 0's to your investment. 

PS: if that pulsex hits 25 cents ill be "change my number and only talk to people i want to ever again" rich and there will be a go-bengals.com suite at PBS. 😂

i am by no means an expert on anything here, just wanted to share what was shared with me, and hope to help others wanting to invest and not sure where to start, get a start.

if anyone wants step by step investment instructions, let me know and i can share. but figuring not a TON of interest,  PM also cool if want to talk more.

Brah I been in crypto so long that I done seen hundreds of other little staking coins come and go like the ones you mention above.

I got completely out back in Sept/Oct 2021. Been in since 2016.  Was a good micro day trader back in the day before KYC regulations made me give up.

As a crypto expert I'll just add these few pointers. You can agree or disagree, take notes or throw it away.

Crypto is currency.  Is currency really a investment? or at most a speculative hedge? 

If your buying crypto in 2022 and its not BTC or ETH it won't be worth anything in five years.

Long story short.

The good days of crypto are long gone. What do I mean by the good days of crypto? Back when you could day trade 24/7 on Poloniex and make hundreds of trades without having to worry about keeping an accounting record of every single transaction. Back then you could trade up 0.25 BTC in profit and send that profit to your wallet and NO ONE would know. The only record keeping a trader had to worry about was when selling the profit for actual cash to the gate keepers at Coinbase or Gemini.  Now all that has changed and the government has completely destroyed micro day trading for small timers like myself. The record keeping that they want to see now would require me to hire help in order to continue day trading. Or spend half of my day trading and the other half figuring out exact alt coin trade transaction values in USD at that exact time of trade. Just insane regulations written by people who have no clue.         Ok so why is this important you don't care about trading you just want to stake coins and earn interest......?     Its important because what drives the crypto economy?? Trading. 99% of the crypto economy is driven by nothing other than people buying and selling coins. Lets be real You cannot buy gasoline or pay your electric bill with Doge coin. So basically crypto is no longer good for what it was created for. And this brings me to my most important point that we need newbs to fully understand.

Now that govt regulations have basically crippled cryptos from doing what they were created to do. Crypto NOW IS NOTHING MORE THAN A TOOL TO TRACK AND CONTROL.   The real decentralized free market currencies will always and only be physical metals.  I can give you a gold or silver coin for some sandwiches and a drink and no one will know.  That is no longer possible with crypto. With crypto there is only one gate in and one gate out. Even if you keep your crypto off grid all it takes is for one person you paid with crypto to send the some of that coin you paid them with to the gate keepers and your cover is totally blown. Ok you can use a coin mixer but really who's doing all that.        All these bank like stake coins are going to get creamed in the booty by regulations. I guarantee it. And yes there are the DEX's but those are all pretty much trash for real. Look at the trading pairs offered at the biggest ones. All junk.

Some of these coins and tokens I see coming out these days makes me sick. Its all junk.

story over   peace

On 2/8/2022 at 4:50 PM, Catfish Bob said:

Brah I been in crypto so long that I done seen hundreds of other little staking coins come and go like the ones you mention above.

I got completely out back in Sept/Oct 2021. Been in since 2016.  Was a good micro day trader back in the day before KYC regulations made me give up.

As a crypto expert I'll just add these few pointers. You can agree or disagree, take notes or throw it away.

Crypto is currency.  Is currency really a investment? or at most a speculative hedge? 

If your buying crypto in 2022 and its not BTC or ETH it won't be worth anything in five years.

Long story short.

The good days of crypto are long gone. What do I mean by the good days of crypto? Back when you could day trade 24/7 on Poloniex and make hundreds of trades without having to worry about keeping an accounting record of every single transaction. Back then you could trade up 0.25 BTC in profit and send that profit to your wallet and NO ONE would know. The only record keeping a trader had to worry about was when selling the profit for actual cash to the gate keepers at Coinbase or Gemini.  Now all that has changed and the government has completely destroyed micro day trading for small timers like myself. The record keeping that they want to see now would require me to hire help in order to continue day trading. Or spend half of my day trading and the other half figuring out exact alt coin trade transaction values in USD at that exact time of trade. Just insane regulations written by people who have no clue.         Ok so why is this important you don't care about trading you just want to stake coins and earn interest......?     Its important because what drives the crypto economy?? Trading. 99% of the crypto economy is driven by nothing other than people buying and selling coins. Lets be real You cannot buy gasoline or pay your electric bill with Doge coin. So basically crypto is no longer good for what it was created for. And this brings me to my most important point that we need newbs to fully understand.

Now that govt regulations have basically crippled cryptos from doing what they were created to do. Crypto NOW IS NOTHING MORE THAN A TOOL TO TRACK AND CONTROL.   The real decentralized free market currencies will always and only be physical metals.  I can give you a gold or silver coin for some sandwiches and a drink and no one will know.  That is no longer possible with crypto. With crypto there is only one gate in and one gate out. Even if you keep your crypto off grid all it takes is for one person you paid with crypto to send the some of that coin you paid them with to the gate keepers and your cover is totally blown. Ok you can use a coin mixer but really who's doing all that.        All these bank like stake coins are going to get creamed in the booty by regulations. I guarantee it. And yes there are the DEX's but those are all pretty much trash for real. Look at the trading pairs offered at the biggest ones. All junk.

Some of these coins and tokens I see coming out these days makes me sick. Its all junk.

story over   peace

Appreciate the info and comments!

I completely agree the wild west of crypto is long over. 

if i understand correctly, i believe the pulse/pulsex projects are intended to correct almost every problem you mentioned. 

I do also agree there is a new shitcoin created every minute it seems.

-Ryan

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Hope y'all bailed before the bottom fell out a few months ago.  Thought it had stabilized but looks like we're not done yet.

at least the stock market is still solid.... oh wait.

everything is sucking pretty hard right now

Archived