chicago

ickeyshuffler

I'm so excited for the game, I'm already here!

Actually, I couldn't commit to going to the game when I had the chance since at the time, the 25th fit into the "baby" window, but he's been here a week now, so I'll just have to watch on channel 2. I'm sure I'll take some abuse on the train on Friday AND Monday as I sport the Bengals swag.

I'll be there. We're in 251 endzone seats.

I'm coming with my 7 mo. pregnant wife and my folks who are coming up from Cincinnati. These facts will likely contribute to a fairly sober event for me - not usually done at Bengals games. My original thought was me and my brothers/friends - but I'm trying to be a more responsible person.

We may stop by the Adler lot and listen for the chants of "Who-Dey" before and after the game though. A few beers are always welcome...

[quote name='BrassBengal' date='Sep 20 2005, 11:32 PM']Is it easy to find that lot? 
Do you need a parking pass or can I park there without?
[right][post="153957"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

that lot is for buses only. so yes it will be easy to find, but you will not be able to park there.

this is my 3rd trip to soldier field, but i have never parked a car there. the other times i went, we took the train to the game. Parking is more in chicago than any other stadium i have been to, normally it cost $40-$60 to the bus and the bears want $75. i attached the bears cash parking info, i hope it is helpful

[url="http://www.chicagobears.com/docs/2004fg_cash.pdf"]cash parking[/url]

[quote name='whodey24k' date='Sep 20 2005, 12:16 AM']i'm going to chicago with a group of 52. we will be tailgating in the adler planitarium lot, it is on the northeast side of soldier field. If you are coming with a small group and want to tailgate with a lot of bengals fans stop by.
[right][post="153229"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Are you going with Lenny's group? If so, I'll be there too. I'll also be going to Jacksonville with the group......Should be a great time, I've never been to Soldier Field before.

[quote name='BengalKen' date='Sep 21 2005, 01:15 PM']Are you going with Lenny's group? If so, I'll be there too. I'll also be going to Jacksonville with the group......Should be a great time, I've never been to Soldier Field before.
[right][post="154290"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

yes i'm going with lennys group, i'm actually more excited about this trip than jacksonville.

Archived