I'm sorry about Palmer

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='steggyD' post='203244' date='Jan 13 2006, 05:44 PM']WTF? Come over here saying your sorry, and wear a tag like that at the same time? You are asking for trouble, aren't you?![/quote]

ban the fucker

[quote name='steggyD' post='203244' date='Jan 13 2006, 05:44 PM']WTF? Come over here saying your sorry, and wear a tag like that at the same time? You are asking for trouble, aren't you?![/quote]no..I'm truly sorry about Palmer being hurt...what a great division we are in...and to see a qb go down like that sucks...I just thought I was being nice...the benglas will win a superbowl soon...with a healthy qb.

Why do I picture a punk jock in high school coming over to the nerd table and acting sincere while his cronies are over in the corner laughing it up. But hey we all know what happened to the cool kids in school.....they usually amounted to nothing....Hey a revelation...Thats the Dirtyburgh Stoolers!!!!

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203246' date='Jan 13 2006, 05:48 PM'][quote name='steggyD' post='203244' date='Jan 13 2006, 05:44 PM']
WTF? Come over here saying your sorry, and wear a tag like that at the same time? You are asking for trouble, aren't you?![/quote]no..I'm truly sorry about Palmer being hurt...what a great division we are in...and to see a qb go down like that sucks...I just thought I was being nice...the benglas will win a superbowl soon...with a healthy qb.
[/quote]

Uh... so you know.... I hope Ben goes down with a career ending injury. A FUCKING broken neck.

Guest steggyD
[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203246' date='Jan 13 2006, 05:48 PM'][quote name='steggyD' post='203244' date='Jan 13 2006, 05:44 PM']
WTF? Come over here saying your sorry, and wear a tag like that at the same time? You are asking for trouble, aren't you?![/quote]no..I'm truly sorry about Palmer being hurt...what a great division we are in...and to see a qb go down like that sucks...I just thought I was being nice...the benglas will win a superbowl soon...with a healthy qb.
[/quote]
Dude, if you were truly trying to be nice, you would've named yourself #1steelerfan or some shit like that. I'm telling you, all you're doing is asking for trouble. That is the wrong name to wear around here.

[quote name='Smizno' post='203270' date='Jan 13 2006, 06:48 PM']Yeah beat it you fuckin fag![/quote]boy...I came here in peace...my goodness..what's a matter with you guys?..are you that sensitive about teams in your division?...listen..nobody likes to see a qb go down like that...don't you think every team in the league wants to beat the best?...you really should lighten up a bit...anyways...I'm sorry your qb is hurt..that's all I want to say...good luck next season.

Guest Bengals1181

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203273' date='Jan 13 2006, 07:06 PM'][quote name='Smizno' post='203270' date='Jan 13 2006, 06:48 PM']
Yeah beat it you fuckin fag![/quote]boy...I came here in peace...my goodness..what's a matter with you guys?..are you that sensitive about teams in your division?...listen..nobody likes to see a qb go down like that...don't you think every team in the league wants to beat the best?...you really should lighten up a bit...anyways...I'm sorry your qb is hurt..that's all I want to say...good luck next season.
[/quote]

thanks. You have to look at it from a Bengals fans perspective however.

How would you like it if one of us went to a steeler board and said nice things about you but our screenname said "BigBensuckscock". Would you think we were sincere? Not likely. :onoudidnt:

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203273' date='Jan 13 2006, 07:06 PM'][quote name='Smizno' post='203270' date='Jan 13 2006, 06:48 PM']
Yeah beat it you fuckin fag![/quote]boy...I came here in peace...my goodness..what's a matter with you guys?..are you that sensitive about teams in your division?...listen..nobody likes to see a qb go down like that...don't you think every team in the league wants to beat the best?...you really should lighten up a bit...anyways...I'm sorry your qb is hurt..that's all I want to say...good luck next season.
[/quote]

These past 2 weeks have been spam heaven from all walks of terrible people around here. Try to understand what's been happening around here. If the apology is sincere, I appreciate it.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='203280' date='Jan 13 2006, 07:45 PM']Now is not the time. We lost our starter,had our site hacked by some little fucker from India. We have had conflicting reports on Carson. Had a locker room incident blown out of proportion. This week sucked. We are tired,angry,frustrated. If you are sincere then some of here appreciate it. <_< [/quote]

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='203281' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:02 PM'][quote name='STRAYCAT' post='203280' date='Jan 13 2006, 07:45 PM']
Now is not the time. We lost our starter,had our site hacked by some little fucker from India. We have had conflicting reports on Carson. Had a locker room incident blown out of proportion. This week sucked. We are tired,angry,frustrated. If you are sincere then some of here appreciate it. <_< [/quote]

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]you sound like a badass.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203282' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:10 PM'][quote name='BadassBengal' post='203281' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:02 PM']
[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='203280' date='Jan 13 2006, 07:45 PM']
Now is not the time. We lost our starter,had our site hacked by some little fucker from India. We have had conflicting reports on Carson. Had a locker room incident blown out of proportion. This week sucked. We are tired,angry,frustrated. If you are sincere then some of here appreciate it. <_< [/quote]

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]

No, really, I'm not. I'm a 16 year old kid sitting at the computer in his draws and a t-shirt eating Penn Station. To tell you the truth, I'm not a badass. But....I CAN see why you'd think that...

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='203283' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:15 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203282' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:10 PM']
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='203281' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:02 PM']

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]

No, really, I'm not. I'm a 16 year old kid sitting at the computer in his draws and a t-shirt eating Penn Station. To tell you the truth, I'm not a badass. But....I CAN see why you'd think that...
[/quote]
hey ass...what happened in the locker room between Johnson and the coach?..seriously..you hear mixed reports around the country..what happened?

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203285' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:21 PM'][quote name='BadassBengal' post='203283' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:15 PM']
[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203282' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:10 PM']

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]

[/quote]
hey ass...what happened in the locker room between Johnson and the coach?..seriously..you hear mixed reports around the country..what happened?
[/quote]
oh..and I'm sorry..I mean badass...forgive

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203285' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:21 PM'][quote name='BadassBengal' post='203283' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:15 PM']

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

There was a scuffle in between the players that Chad just so happened to be caught in the middle of. They had a badass new sniper rifle that they were gonna unload into Cowher's head with. The players were arguing over who was gonna get to kill the underbite-stricken fuck. Luckily for the Kneelers(the Steelers' new official name), Marvin came in and put an end to it. He said he'd rather just kill Bill later.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203288' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:23 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203285' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:21 PM']
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='203283' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:15 PM']

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]
oh..and I'm sorry..I mean badass...forgive
[/quote]

that's right, bitch. now suck my dick

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='203290' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:27 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203285' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:21 PM']

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

There was a scuffle in between the players that Chad just so happened to be caught in the middle of. They had a badass new sniper rifle that they were gonna unload into Cowher's head with. The players were arguing over who was gonna get to kill the underbite-stricken fuck. Luckily for the Kneelers(the Steelers' new official name), Marvin came in and put an end to it. He said he'd rather just kill Bill later.
[/quote]
heheehe..now that made me laugh..speaking of funny..how did you enjoy the game after Palmer got carted off?..now see what you made me do?...honestly...I was trying to be nice..then you said something nasty...then I did..again...I'm sorry to the real bengal fans out there....you badass...sound like a band wagon jumper.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='203290' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:27 PM'][quote name='whodeywedey' post='203285' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:21 PM']

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
heheehe..now that made me laugh..speaking of funny..how did you enjoy the game after Palmer got carted off?..now see what you made me do?...honestly...I was trying to be nice..then you said something nasty...then I did..again...I'm sorry to the real bengal fans out there....you badass...sound like a band wagon jumper.

[/quote]
Seriously dude, like many have already said....your words are nice and all, but that [b]damn username[/b] just ticks people off right now.

Seeing that HBO clip of the Steelers in the locker room doing that chant, and Steeler fans all gloating about winning and saying that Carson being taken out on the 2nd play of game had nothing to do with the victory. If you said the same thing you said with a different username you would not have gotten this response....at least not this extreme. Go away and come back a couple weeks later with a different username.

[quote name='Boomer07' post='203286' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:22 PM']Sorry for the threadjack, but what's "Penn Station"?

I obviously know what it is in a NY sense... a railroad station located under Madison Square Garden, but is that some sort of fast food joint or something?

Just curious.[/quote]

Penn Station is a regional chain of sub sandwich restaurants. They are similar to, but vastly superior in my opinion to a Quiznos if you are familiar with them. I'm hungry now....a nice Chicken Teriyaki or Philly Cheesteak would rock right now.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203294' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:31 PM'][quote name='BadassBengal' post='203290' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:27 PM']
[quote name='whodeywedey' post='203285' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:21 PM']

I don't.

As a matter of fact...

please die.
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I don't think I said anything more than the other 6 Bengals fans in this thread who don't like you. I mean, what did I say that was wrong? What did you find offensive? Surely not the part about Ben having a pussy, because that part, bub, is quite true.

Also, saying that CP getting carted off was funny? Heh.

That + your username = bannage

watch out, big boy

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Boomer07' post='203286' date='Jan 13 2006, 08:22 PM']Sorry for the threadjack, but what's "Penn Station"?

I obviously know what it is in a NY sense... a railroad station located under Madison Square Garden, but is that some sort of fast food joint or something?

Just curious.[/quote]

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!

THE GREATEST FUCKING RESTAURANT/FASTFOOD/SUBSANDWICH PLACE IN THE WORLD!

And that's about it. It's great stuff. EVERYTHING there is made fresh right in front of you. I mean, they cut up the potatoes right there, make the lemonade with the hundreds of lemons they have back there behind the counter. And... it's just the sub sandwich heaven.

Archived