NFL rules

Guest steggyD

I watched it on DircTV. Can't see the play in question at all. But, I do hate it when refs get together way after the play, then secretly say,

"Hey, this is what we'll do, we'll call an illegal contact on, uhh, maybe James. Noone will know the difference."

"How much did you put down on Baltimore?"

"Oh, about 3 grand."

"OK, you're right, we have to call this foul, I'd hate for you to lose that kind of money, your wife would be pissed."

"Alright, go out and make the announcement."

"Upon further conspir... I mean review..."

BS, if I see this crap one more time, I will personally... NM, I don't want to incriminate myself.

Because that's where Tory was before he ran to tackle the receiver.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You still don't know when the penalty happened. Other than it was after 5 yards. The NFL network uses more cameras and better angles. It could have been shown on replay through the Direct ticket package. You don't know so shutta you mouth! ;)

I watched it on DircTV. Can't see the play in question at all. But, I do hate it when refs get together way after the play, then secretly say,

"Hey, this is what we'll do, we'll call an illegal contact on, uhh, maybe James. Noone will know the difference."

"How much did you put down on Baltimore?"

"Oh, about 3 grand."

"OK, you're right, we have to call this foul, I'd hate for you to lose that kind of money, your wife would be pissed."

"Alright, go out and make the announcement."

"Upon further conspir... I mean review..."

BS, if I see this crap one more time, I will personally... NM, I don't want to incriminate myself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wouldn't be great to really hear what is said in those huddles. NFL films need to mike some refs.

The NFL network uses more cameras and better angles. It could have been shown on replay through the Direct ticket package. You don't know so shutta you mouth!

I have NFL Sunday Ticket. They use the CBS and FOX broadcasts. There is nothing different or special about the broadcast (other than ther fact you get to watch any game you want).

I have NFL Sunday Ticket.  They use the CBS and FOX broadcasts.  There is nothing different or special about the broadcast (other than ther fact you get to watch any game you want).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If that's the case someone on this board or JT's board lied about it. You were watching in HD right?

Guest bengalrick
I agree about the celebration penalty.

But why are you bitching about the Tory James penalty? He could have been holding a TE or a WR, but we don't know because it wasn't on camera!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i agree... i rewond the tape over and over to see if there was someone back there... and there was, but i am still skeptible about where the hold was...

Guest BengalBacker

I didn't see a flag, and there was no mention of one until after we had recovered the fumble. Then the ref says it occured while the qb was in the pocket, before the ball had been thrown. Did they throw it late, or did the announcers just not see it?

I saw the coaches film of the game and the Tory James was bad. And the flag was way way way way late.

Also a really bad call was when the Rats picked the pass, then fumbled, and ran it back. One of the D line guys removed his helmet and pumped it up in the air as the play was going on. Then he walked off the field, with his helmet off right past a official.

Very bad officiating, some of the worst i have ever seen. Numerous holdings on both sides of the line the whole game. It got so bad that the line guys did not hesitate to tackle guys.

I hope there is enough noise made that someone at NFL offices looks at this game and does something. But we will never know.

Guest BengalLady
Can you say Home feild fuckin advantage!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh, well, the home field advantage was not enough for them yesterday. And we were set back and still won.

I think that answers who the better team is.

Archived