C'mon September!!!

MULLY

I'm sure everyone here will agree with this, and there's really no reason to even be posting this, but I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER!!! I'm already jonesing for Bengals football. These next few months are going to suck ass big time. HURRY THE FUCK UP!!!!
MULLY

[quote name='Boomer07' post='221074' date='Feb 22 2006, 10:40 AM'][quote name='Fulcher_33' post='221047' date='Feb 21 2006, 07:57 PM']
Must....have...football.....
MULLY[/quote]

Well, there's always arena football... then NFL Europe... then Canadian football.

:mellow: [/quote]

Yeah, but none of them are wearing black and orange.....at least not the black and orange I want to see.
MULLY

Guest mongoloido
If I was a rich man, I'd build a Drive-In theater with a Jumbo-Tron instead of a screen so I could show movies during the day and night. Then, I'd pay for re-broadcast rights and show a different classic Bengals win every Sunday afternoon of the off-season (maybe I'd show a different classic OSU game every saturday afternoon too). People would come and tailgate at my Drive-In, enjoying the orange and black all year round!

Well that's my field of dreams.... If I build it, he will come?

I know I can't wait. Thank god for the NFL Network with showing combine highlights and other stuff. I am looking forward to the Steelers matchup(with hopefully Carson back), with complete retribution on my mind. Not only for the Carson hit, but because the Steelers are complete douchebags. I would love to go that game, but it would be interesting to see what other game is put in the package.

Archived