Post Your Brackets

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='232546' date='Mar 15 2006, 04:08 PM']My Elite 8:
LSU
TEX
PITT
MARQ
UCONN
MICH ST
NOVA
OSU

My Final Four:
TEX
PITT
UCONN
NOVA

Championship:
TEX
UCONN

Champs:
UCONN

its upset city boys[/quote]

if LSU beats Duke, which they wont, Texas would not have a chance in hell of getting past them.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232768' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:31 PM'][quote name='dieselman44' post='232546' date='Mar 15 2006, 04:08 PM']
My Elite 8:
LSU
TEX
PITT
MARQ
UCONN
MICH ST
NOVA
OSU

My Final Four:
TEX
PITT
UCONN
NOVA

Championship:
TEX
UCONN

Champs:
UCONN

[b]if LSU beats Duke[/b], which they wont, Texas would not have a chance in hell of getting past them.
[/quote]

i dont have LSU beating Duke, i have LSU beating GW. Lets just see how it all plays out before we start jumping on peoples picks please.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='dieselman44' post='232772' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:45 PM'][quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232768' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:31 PM']
[quote name='dieselman44' post='232546' date='Mar 15 2006, 04:08 PM']
My Elite 8:
LSU
TEX
PITT
MARQ
UCONN
MICH ST
NOVA
OSU

My Final Four:
TEX
PITT
UCONN
NOVA

Championship:
TEX
UCONN

Champs:
UCONN

[b]if LSU beats Duke[/b], which they wont, Texas would not have a chance in hell of getting past them.
[/quote]

[b]i dont have LSU beating Duke[/b], i have LSU beating GW. Lets just see how it all plays out before we start jumping on peoples picks please.
[/quote]

um u put LSU in the elite 8 and not duke, that would make LSU beat duke unless u have duke upset by someone else even earlier. so u either have a typo or ur lying to me.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232812' date='Mar 16 2006, 01:13 AM'][quote name='dieselman44' post='232772' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:45 PM']
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232768' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:31 PM']
My Elite 8:
LSU
TEX
PITT
MARQ
UCONN
MICH ST
NOVA
OSU

My Final Four:
TEX
PITT
UCONN
NOVA

Championship:
TEX
UCONN

Champs:
UCONN

[/quote]

[b]i dont have LSU beating Duke[/b],[b][size=7] i have LSU beating GW[/size][/b]. Lets just see how it all plays out before we start jumping on peoples picks please.
[/quote]

um u put LSU in the elite 8 and not duke, that would make LSU beat duke unless u have duke upset by someone else even earlier. so u either have a typo or ur lying to me.
[/quote]

Think before you type please. Read after the common that you made bold. If GW beats Duke in the second round(like i have in my bracket) then LSU will never face DUKE in the tourney. Therefore im not lying or commiting a typo, your just not reading.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='dieselman44' post='232816' date='Mar 16 2006, 02:41 AM'][quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232812' date='Mar 16 2006, 01:13 AM']
[quote name='dieselman44' post='232772' date='Mar 15 2006, 11:45 PM']
My Elite 8:
LSU
TEX
PITT
MARQ
UCONN
MICH ST
NOVA
OSU

My Final Four:
TEX
PITT
UCONN
NOVA

Championship:
TEX
UCONN

Champs:
UCONN

[/quote]

[b]i dont have LSU beating Duke[/b],[b][size=7] i have LSU beating GW[/size][/b]. Lets just see how it all plays out before we start jumping on peoples picks please.
[/quote]

[/quote]

Think before you type please. Read after the common that you made bold. If GW beats Duke in the second round(like i have in my bracket) then LSU will never face DUKE in the tourney. Therefore im not lying or commiting a typo, your just not reading [b]more like committing an act of idiocy :)[/b].
[/quote]

lol GW beating duke, interesting but seriously you had to know NOT one person in their right mind would think that someone would do that.

u dont have to pms so bad geez

Thurman, i know that having GW beating DUKE is not the norm obviously. But i do think that if Pops is healthy then they will cause some big problems for Duke. Duke doesnt have a good defense by any strecth of the imagination, they especially have a hard time defending the penetration, which is what GW is good at. I have seen GW play in person and i do think they are athletic enough to take Duke down(if they have Pops healthy). And sorry i seemed to come off mouthy to you before.

[b]8[/b]:
Duke
Texas
Kansas
UCLA
UConn
Carolina
BC
Ohio State

[b]4[/b]:
Duke
Kansas
UConn
BC

[b]Championship[/b]:
UConn over Kansas

Here's hoping against hope that Je'Kel and the boys find their range from outside...if so, I think they have as good a chance as anyone. If not, then the Elite 8 may even be a stretch.
[img]http://www.dispatch.com/images/2003/osuleftnav.jpg[/img] [color="red"][b][size=6]Go Bucks!![/size][/b][/color][img]http://buckeyes.homestead.com/files/bcukleaf.gif[/img]

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232819' date='Mar 16 2006, 02:54 AM'][quote name='dieselman44' post='232816' date='Mar 16 2006, 02:41 AM']
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232812' date='Mar 16 2006, 01:13 AM']
My Elite 8:
LSU
TEX
PITT
MARQ
UCONN
MICH ST
NOVA
OSU

My Final Four:
TEX
PITT
UCONN
NOVA

Championship:
TEX
UCONN

Champs:
UCONN

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Think before you type please. Read after the common that you made bold. If GW beats Duke in the second round(like i have in my bracket) then LSU will never face DUKE in the tourney. Therefore im not lying or commiting a typo, your just not reading [b]more like committing an act of idiocy :)[/b].
[/quote]

lol GW beating duke, interesting but seriously you had to know NOT one person in their right mind would think that someone would do that.

[/quote]

Why don't you just shut the hell up?

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='dieselman44' post='232822' date='Mar 16 2006, 03:15 AM']Thurman, i know that having GW beating DUKE is not the norm obviously. But i do think that if Pops is healthy then they will cause some big problems for Duke. Duke doesnt have a good defense by any strecth of the imagination, they especially have a hard time defending the penetration, which is what GW is good at. I have seen GW play in person and i do think they are athletic enough to take Duke down(if they have Pops healthy). And sorry i seemed to come off mouthy to you before.[/quote]

duke has prettty good overall defense, but they have problems with athletic 2 guards and small forwards/3 guards that can drive. Dockery can control the point man and SHelden/McRoberts can control the paint, but Reddick couldnt defend a paper bag and melchionni or whoever they end up having guard the 3 man cant do shit either.

Best way to beat duke is get them in foul trouble, other than that, it probbaly wont happen.

Alot of people believe UNCW will beat GW so i dont put a lot of thought into GW upsetting duke, but it is possible i will admit that. Pops is amazing.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='232898' date='Mar 16 2006, 10:15 AM'][quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232819' date='Mar 16 2006, 02:54 AM']
[quote name='dieselman44' post='232816' date='Mar 16 2006, 02:41 AM']
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='232812' date='Mar 16 2006, 01:13 AM']
My Elite 8:
LSU
TEX
PITT
MARQ
UCONN
MICH ST
NOVA
OSU

My Final Four:
TEX
PITT
UCONN
NOVA

Championship:
TEX
UCONN

Champs:
UCONN

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[b]Why don't you just shut the hell up?[/b]
[/quote]

maybe u should, since this was a convo me and diesel had instead of needing ur ass to step in.post your brackett and leave it be

Guest CTBengalsFan

Elite 8:
Duke
Texas
Pitt
Gonzaga
UConn
UNC
BC
Georgetown

Final Four:
Texas
Pitt
UConn
BC

Texas vs. UConn

UConn wins 78-71. (of course :lol: )

btw, Thurman once you've been made to look that stupid, just stop.

Guest BengalsOwn
Elite Eight:

Uconn
North Carolina
B.C.
Florida
Duke
Iowa
Memphis
Gonzaga

Final Four

Iowa
Memphis
Uconn
Florida

Championship

Memphis
Uconn

Champion

Uconn

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='233081' date='Mar 16 2006, 02:43 PM']Elite Eight:

Uconn
North Carolina
B.C.
Florida
Duke
Iowa
Memphis
Gonzaga

Final Four

Iowa
Memphis
Uconn
Florida

Championship

Memphis
Uconn

Champion

Uconn[/quote]

Heh.

You have memphis in your championship game. you're now my favorite poster.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='233012' date='Mar 16 2006, 12:37 PM']Elite 8:
Duke
Texas
Pitt
Gonzaga
UConn
UNC
BC
Georgetown

Final Four:
Texas
Pitt
UConn
BC

Texas vs. UConn

UConn wins 78-71. (of course :lol: )

[b]
btw, Thurman once you've been made to look that stupid, just stop.[/b][/quote]

how was i made to look stupid? im not the one with crazy picks ;)

Guest ThurmanMunster
well we had someone lose an elite eight team on this post and we had a few teams nearly lose a few elite eight and a final four team. BC and Gonzaga pickers have to be a little worried now if they had some good money involved or care much.

Based on yesterday, I am still in good shape. I am in second place, with 14 right. And both of the games I missed (Alabama and Montana) I have the other team winning the next round, so unless Montana or Alabama go on a run, I'm in good shape.

For now, today could change all of that.

duke
iowa
kansas
ucla
uconn
unc
bc
osu

duke
ucla
uconn
bc

duke
uconn

UCONN

in all honesty i spent a good minute and a half creating my bracket... even with osu doing fucking outstanding this year i just couldnt force myself to give a shit about college bball this year... i blame nancy z

Archived