DUKE lacrosse team Gang Rape.....

Guest BlackJesus

[quote][size=3][b]Details in Duke rape investigation emerge[/b][/size]

[size=2]Alleged victim says she was 'hit, kicked and strangled' by three players[/size]

Newsday
Updated: 6:34 p.m. ET March 30, 2006
Details of the alleged rape and beating of an exotic dancer who had been hired for a party of Duke University men's lacrosse team players earlier this month were made public yesterday. The woman accuses three players of holding her in a bathroom while all three sexually and physically assaulted her.

Within minutes of breaking free of the house, the woman was driven to a nearby supermarket where an employee called 911, according to police.

Fourteen of the team's players are from Long Island. North Carolina authorities have not charged or arrested anyone as they await test results of DNA taken with a search warrant from 46 of the nationally ranked team's 47 players.

[b]The university is being criticized for waiting until Tuesday — after its men's basketball team was eliminated from NCAA competition — to suspend the lacrosse season, even though the alleged rape victim made her accusation to police the night of the March 13 team party.[/b]
Durham County District Attorney Mike Nifong said he will personally handle the case, which has racial overtones. The accuser, a black woman who was one of two exotic dancers hired by the lacrosse team for the party, told police her three attackers were white.

The team captains yesterday denied the accusations in a statement posted on the university athletic department's official Web site, but their names were not listed. A separate athletic department news release names the 2006 lacrosse team captains as seniors Dan Flannery of Garden City, Matt Zash of Massapequa, and David Evans and Bret Thompson, both of Maryland. The rape took place at a Durham house leased by three of the captains, the police said, but they did not name them.

On GoDuke.com, the captains' statement read: "We also stated unequivocally that any allegation that a sexual assault or rape occurred is totally and transparently false. The DNA results will demonstrate that these allegations are absolutely false."

[b]A Durham City police search warrant affidavit, released yesterday, describes the accusations: "The victim reported that they began to preform [sic] their dance in master bedroom area. After a few minutes, the males watching them started to get excited and aggressive," according to the police affidavit.

The dancers, concerned for their safety, left the house but returned after one player came out and apologized. Once inside, "Two males ... pulled her into the bathroom. Someone closed the door to the bathroom where she was and said, 'sweet heart you can't leave.' The victim stated she tried to leave and the three males force fully held her legs and arms and sexually assaulted her" for about half an hour as she was "hit, kicked and strangled," according to the police affidavit, which only uses first names. The affidavit does not say what happened to the second dancer.[/b]

Police are investigating the crimes of first degree forcible rape, first degree kidnapping, first degree forcible sexual offense, common-law robbery and felonious strangulation.

"The captains of the team met this morning with [Duke] President [Richard] Brodhead, and expressed sincere regret over the lapse in judgment in having the party on March 13, which has caused so much anguish for the Duke community and shame to our families and ourselves," the captains said in the statement on GoDuke.com.

An employee at the office of attorney Robert Ekstrand of Durham, who said he represents a majority of the players, said he would have no comment.

On Long Island, reaction from coaches, parents and players was a mix of concern and dismay. Many are adopting a wait-and-see approach.

"It's an absolutely unfortunate situation for all of the parties involved," Northport High School boys lacrosse coach Bob Macaluso said.

Harriet McDonough, whose son Francis is a sophomore varsity player at Garden City High School, said the incident is a lesson for young players trying to get recruited. "What an embarrassment to the university, especially for a top NCAA team, a contender," she said.

"You have to get rid of the coach, you've got to scrap the team and you've got to start again."

[url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12080776/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12080776/[/url][/quote]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='sneaky' post='241782' date='Apr 1 2006, 03:58 AM'][quote][size=3][b]Details in Duke rape investigation emerge[/b][/size]

[size=2]Alleged victim says she was 'hit, kicked and strangled' by three players[/size]

Newsday
Updated: 6:34 p.m. ET March 30, 2006
Details of the alleged rape and beating of an exotic dancer who had been hired for a party of Duke University men's lacrosse team players earlier this month were made public yesterday. The woman accuses three players of holding her in a bathroom while all three sexually and physically assaulted her.

Within minutes of breaking free of the house, the woman was driven to a nearby supermarket where an employee called 911, according to police.

Fourteen of the team's players are from Long Island. North Carolina authorities have not charged or arrested anyone as they await test results of DNA taken with a search warrant from 46 of the nationally ranked team's 47 players.

[b]The university is being criticized for waiting until Tuesday — after its men's basketball team was eliminated from NCAA competition — to suspend the lacrosse season, even though the alleged rape victim made her accusation to police the night of the March 13 team party.[/b]
Durham County District Attorney Mike Nifong said he will personally handle the case, which has racial overtones. The accuser, a black woman who was one of two exotic dancers hired by the lacrosse team for the party, told police her three attackers were white.

The team captains yesterday denied the accusations in a statement posted on the university athletic department's official Web site, but their names were not listed. A separate athletic department news release names the 2006 lacrosse team captains as seniors Dan Flannery of Garden City, Matt Zash of Massapequa, and David Evans and Bret Thompson, both of Maryland. The rape took place at a Durham house leased by three of the captains, the police said, but they did not name them.

On GoDuke.com, the captains' statement read: "We also stated unequivocally that any allegation that a sexual assault or rape occurred is totally and transparently false. The DNA results will demonstrate that these allegations are absolutely false."

[b]A Durham City police search warrant affidavit, released yesterday, describes the accusations: "The victim reported that they began to preform [sic] their dance in master bedroom area. After a few minutes, the males watching them started to get excited and aggressive," according to the police affidavit.

The dancers, concerned for their safety, left the house but returned after one player came out and apologized. Once inside, "Two males ... pulled her into the bathroom. Someone closed the door to the bathroom where she was and said, 'sweet heart you can't leave.' The victim stated she tried to leave and the three males force fully held her legs and arms and sexually assaulted her" for about half an hour as she was "hit, kicked and strangled," according to the police affidavit, which only uses first names. The affidavit does not say what happened to the second dancer.[/b]

Police are investigating the crimes of first degree forcible rape, first degree kidnapping, first degree forcible sexual offense, common-law robbery and felonious strangulation.

"The captains of the team met this morning with [Duke] President [Richard] Brodhead, and expressed sincere regret over the lapse in judgment in having the party on March 13, which has caused so much anguish for the Duke community and shame to our families and ourselves," the captains said in the statement on GoDuke.com.

An employee at the office of attorney Robert Ekstrand of Durham, who said he represents a majority of the players, said he would have no comment.

On Long Island, reaction from coaches, parents and players was a mix of concern and dismay. Many are adopting a wait-and-see approach.

"It's an absolutely unfortunate situation for all of the parties involved," Northport High School boys lacrosse coach Bob Macaluso said.

Harriet McDonough, whose son Francis is a sophomore varsity player at Garden City High School, said the incident is a lesson for young players trying to get recruited. "What an embarrassment to the university, especially for a top NCAA team, a contender," she said.
[b]
"You have to get rid of the coach, you've got to scrap the team and you've got to start again."[/b]

[url="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12080776/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12080776/[/url][/quote]
[/quote]

did i miss something? was the coach at the party? how the fuck is it the coaches fault that his players chose to go rape someone?

that would be like firing Marvin Lewis because Chris Henry got arrested those two times.

I dont get it, I am either missing something big time or the cunt that said that is a fuckin moron.

ok... lets see, one of two things happened here

1) the dumb drugged out coke-whore wasnt smart enough to bring a couple bouncers with her like every other stripper and then proceeded to get shitfaced and have rough sex/bukkake session with the entire team. she then decided she hates herself and sought a bigger payment and publicity through prosecution/media

2) the little-dicked duke douchebags felt like the stripper was obligated to perform sexual acts with them because they paid for her services. the douches, having had everything handed to them by mommy and daddy, then decided that even if she was going to put up a fight, they were going to get their rotten pussy regardless

id say both are equally plausable

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='242500' date='Apr 2 2006, 06:12 PM']ok... lets see, one of two things happened here

1) the dumb drugged out coke-whore wasnt smart enough to bring a couple bouncers with her like every other stripper and then proceeded to get shitfaced and have rough sex/bukkake session with the entire team. she then decided she hates herself and sought a bigger payment and publicity through prosecution/media

2) the little-dicked duke douchebags felt like the stripper was obligated to perform sexual acts with them because they paid for her services. the douches, having had everything handed to them by mommy and daddy, then decided that even if she was going to put up a fight, they were going to get their rotten pussy regardless

id say both are equally plausable[/quote]

i would agree with that and i am a Duke fan. I wanted to attend Duke and I love Duke basketball and golf, but the majority of the people there are like Cincinnati Eastsiders times 5 in being a stuck up bitch and getting everything they ever wanted.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='242517' date='Apr 2 2006, 06:27 PM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='242500' date='Apr 2 2006, 06:12 PM']

i would agree with that and i am a Duke fan. I wanted to attend Duke and I love Duke basketball and golf, but the majority of the people there are like Cincinnati Eastsiders times 5 in being a stuck up bitch and getting everything they ever wanted.
[/quote]
yea, otherwise known as miami university x3

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='242520' date='Apr 2 2006, 06:31 PM'][quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='242517' date='Apr 2 2006, 06:27 PM']
[quote name='Nati Ice' post='242500' date='Apr 2 2006, 06:12 PM']

[/quote]
[b]yea, otherwise known as miami university x3[/b]
[/quote]

i attend miami university and i dont see it nearly as much as i expected to. they have their people, but it isnt nearly as bad as i was thinking it would be (thank god). almost everyone is really approachable and shit and pretty cool. the only negative is that the eating disorders are ridiculous.

Guest CTBengalsFan
Well now an email surfaces from one of the players after the incident:

[quote]To whom it may concern

tommrow night, after tonights show, ive decided to have some strippers over to edens 2c. all are welcome.. however there will be no nudity. i plan on killing the bitches as soon as the walk in and proceding to cut their skin off while cumming in my duke issue spandex.. all in besides arch and tack please respond[/quote]

I guess no one has to question why everyone hates Duke now.

Fuck JJ Redick too.

Yep.

This is soon to be a major shitstorm. The head coach has quit, only after it came
to the surface that he was aware of the incident shortly after it happened and did
not follow proper protocol. (saw it on the Nancy Grace show)

Duke has also officially canceled their season now.

According to the email and other evidence that investigators found from one of the players, the alleged
perpetrators specifically wanted black women and had intentions of harming
them as soon as they walked through the door.

This is really fucked up, because at first I thought maybe some guys got drunk
then raped the victim, but now evidence is pointing that this was pre-meditated
as well as racially motivated.

The student that sent the email has been suspended from the university but no one
has been charged yet.

I was watching the Nancy Grace show, and she had a professor from Duke live on air
saying that members of the lacrosse team have a history of misbehaviour.

He noted that their have been complaints of team members urinating on people's
houses, unruly and lewd behavior, coming to class drunk, and special and unfair accommodations
given to them academically. All of these allegations, he said, were just swept under the rug by school
administratiors.

It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

[quote name='JC' post='247177' date='Apr 10 2006, 07:33 PM']No match...
[color="#3333FF"]DUKE DUKE DUKE![/color] :headbang: :headbang:[/quote]

Are you an O.J. Simpson fan too?

[quote name='sneaky' post='247184' date='Apr 10 2006, 07:45 PM']Are you an O.J. Simpson fan too?[/quote]
Get over it, results showed they werent guilty, good luck accepting that in the next 10 years.

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='242500' date='Apr 2 2006, 06:12 PM']ok... lets see, one of two things happened here

id say both are equally plausable[/quote]#1 it is!

[url="http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/more/04/10/duke.lacrosse.ap/index.html"]http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/more...e.ap/index.html[/url]

Guest BadassBengal
i thought so. duke students might be pompous ass holes, but they aren't complete fucking retards, and they're not gonna rape some dirty ass slut when there's plenty of fine ass ones walkin round on campus...

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='247193' date='Apr 10 2006, 07:59 PM']i thought so. duke students might be pompous ass holes, but they aren't complete fucking retards, and they're not gonna rape some dirty ass slut when there's plenty of fine ass ones walkin round on campus...[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='247193' date='Apr 10 2006, 07:59 PM']i thought so. duke students might be pompous ass holes, but they aren't complete fucking retards, and they're not gonna rape some dirty ass slut when there's plenty of fine ass ones walkin round on campus...[/quote]
first retarded post you made that actually makes sense

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='whodey319' post='247437' date='Apr 11 2006, 08:25 AM']first retarded post you made that actually makes sense[/quote]

what a compliment lol

[quote name='JC' post='247185' date='Apr 10 2006, 07:51 PM']Get over it, results showed they werent guilty, good luck accepting that in the next 10 years.[/quote]

Its not over yet.

We will see what transpires next.

Guest BlackJesus
[center][img]http://cagle.msnbc.com/working/060412/siers.jpg[/img]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/23.gif[/img] [/center]

Guest BadassBengal
i still dunno what them dumbass muhfuckers were even doin wit that, when they coulda picked up a prime piece of slutty white ass right down da way.

Archived