Jason Allen Fails Physical at UT

Guest #22

From what I have heard, Jason Allen will never be an NFL player because his hip injury has cost him more than previously thought. He had the talent to be an all-pro, but will be a very fragile NFL prospect and could drop out of the first day.

There is no team that will take him in the 1st, but I don't feel like changing my mock.

Guest Master Shake
[quote name='#22' post='248498' date='Apr 13 2006, 12:13 AM']From what I have heard, Jason Allen will never be an NFL player because his hip injury has cost him more than previously thought. He had the talent to be an all-pro, but will be a very fragile NFL prospect and could drop out of the first day.

There is no team that will take him in the 1st, but I don't feel like changing my mock.[/quote]

FUCK....is it too late to change my pick Jason??? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

[quote name='#22' post='248498' date='Apr 12 2006, 11:13 PM']From what I have heard, Jason Allen will never be an NFL player because his hip injury has cost him more than previously thought. He had the talent to be an all-pro, but will be a very fragile NFL prospect and could drop out of the first day.

There is no team that will take him in the 1st, but I don't feel like changing my mock.[/quote]
Where did you hear this?

Does it have a web link?

[quote]Tennessee safety Jason Allen reportedly failed a pair of physicals The tweener safety/cornerback's stock has experienced a roller coaster since injuring his hip during his senior season. Thought to be a possible first-rounder, this news will push him down into the second round. Apr. 11 - 8:27 pm et

Source: ESPN.com Insider[/quote]

Several UT fans tell me that it is much worse than this.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='248692' date='Apr 13 2006, 11:34 AM']if this does turn out to be true, it is still likely that Jimmy Williams or Donte Whitner will be around when we pick.[/quote]

Donte has a good chance to be, but I have seen a mock with him going as high as 16. I still don't think Williams falls that far.

Archived