Adam "Pac Man" Jones In Trouble Again?

BengalsNYC

Interested to see how this plays out....

Titans | Police and courts: Drug bust in Tennessee
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:35:41 -0700

Jim Wyatt and Christian Bottorff, of the Tennessean report nine people were arrested on suspicion of having roles in two major drug rings that trafficked cocaine and marijuana in Sumner and Davidson counties in Tennessee. One man, from Nashville, has possible ties to Tennessee Titans CB Adam Jones, authorities said Friday, April 14. [b]Officers seized 1,653 pounds of marijuana, 128 pounds of cocaine, more than 20 vehicles and $608,000, police said.[/b] :o :ph34r: Many of the questions at a news conference surrounded the possible connection to Jones. Davidson County District Attorney Torry Johnson said that Jones is an acquaintance of suspect Darryl Jerome Moore, an aspiring rap singer who was released early last year from federal prison in California. Jones' nickname was embroidered as "Pac Man" on the black leather seats of a 2004 Cadillac XLR, a pricey sports car that authorities confiscated from Moore's apartment. Jones' Nashville attorney, Roger May, said yesterday that the car does not belong to his client, and he said he does not know if Jones ever owned or drove the car. Jones' sports agent, Michael Huyghue, said yesterday that he had advised his client not to comment.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='#22' post='249996' date='Apr 15 2006, 12:40 PM']and we want to draft Jimmy Williams [b]WHY[/b]?[/quote]

because he is good and his name is not Adam Pac Man Jones, so this has nothing to do with him...

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='250014' date='Apr 15 2006, 12:56 PM']because he is good and his name is not Adam Pac Man Jones, so this has nothing to do with him...[/quote]
wait and see.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='#22' post='249996' date='Apr 15 2006, 12:40 PM']and we want to draft Jimmy Williams [b]WHY[/b]?[/quote]

what the fuck does jimmy williams have to do with pac man jones? just, please, be quiet.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='#22' post='250028' date='Apr 15 2006, 01:10 PM']wait and see.[/quote]

Pacman hasnt even done shit. They wont be able to pin this on him EVEN if he was involved. From the way i see it, he wasnt involved.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='250029' date='Apr 15 2006, 01:12 PM']what the fuck does jimmy williams have to do with pac man jones? just, please, be quiet.[/quote]

wow, i agree with u again. This is starting to get weird.

Guest Bengal_Smoov
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='250029' date='Apr 15 2006, 01:12 PM']what the fuck does jimmy williams have to do with pac man jones? just, please, be quiet.[/quote]

They are both angry negroes, according to #22 at least....

fuck you all. the lot of you have never seen any hokie games and are showing off your ignorance here.
BAB telling [i]me[/i] to be quiet is really fucking upsetting after he's showed off his sub-100 IQ many, many times, and Smoov treads out the same shit on everybody, in ever situation.

Jimmy Williams will be a colossal bust. Shit, he may never see the field, a la Dimitrius Underwood.

People like Jimmy Williams and Marcus Vick (and the coaches who recruit them) are ruining college football, and I don't want them to ruin the Bengals.
Williams has top 10 talent, but he has a really shitty attitude, disrespects authority, and is not a team player.

PASS

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='#22' post='250102' date='Apr 15 2006, 03:45 PM']fuck you all. the lot of you have never seen any hokie games and are showing off your ignorance here.
BAB telling [i]me[/i] to be quiet is really fucking upsetting after he's showed off his sub-100 IQ many, many times, and Smoov treads out the same shit on everybody, in ever situation.

Jimmy Williams will be a colossal bust. Shit, he may never see the field, a la Dimitrius Underwood.

People like Jimmy Williams and Marcus Vick (and the coaches who recruit them) are ruining college football, and I don't want them to ruin the Bengals.
[b]Williams has top 10 talent,[/b] but he has a really shitty attitude, disrespects authority, and is not a team player.

PASS[/quote]

if a guy has top 10 talent then u cant say he is a collossal bust. He hasnt even signed with a team yet and ur throwing bullshit out of ur asshole already. U know those same things were said about Henry and minus those mistakes OFF THE FIELD, he has followed everything on the field when he wasnt expected to. Thurman was supposed to be an issue too (not as much as some) and he was just fine.

Most people believed Demitrius Underwood was overrated and not that good in the first place and then u had a group of people that just jacked to his name, kinda like akili smith.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='#22' post='250102' date='Apr 15 2006, 03:45 PM']fuck you all. the lot of you have never seen any hokie games and are showing off your ignorance here.

Williams has top 10 talent, but he has a really shitty attitude, disrespects authority, and is not a team player.

PASS[/quote]

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucktard [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

[quote name='Master Shake' post='249986' date='Apr 15 2006, 12:23 PM'][img]http://www.vbaccelerator.com/home/Resources/Links/Other/MameJump/mameJumpPacman1.png[/img][/quote]

:lmao:

Shut up this has nothing to do with him

PASS[/quote]

one more time......shut up :rant: :rant: :rant: i watch every single one of VTechs games they are my favorite team i have visited their campus and played on their field and if anyone knows whats what about jimmy williams its me :rant: he is the best CB in the draft and if he falls to us it will be one of the best days of my life :thumbsup: and that whole adam pacman jones article has nothing to do with jimmy williams

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='cantstop85' post='250160' date='Apr 15 2006, 06:10 PM']:lmao:
Shut up this has nothing to do with him
one more time......shut up :rant: :rant: :rant: i watch every single one of VTechs games they are my favorite team i have visited their campus and played on their field and if anyone knows whats what about jimmy williams its me :rant: he is the best CB in the draft and if he falls to us it will be one of the best days of my life :thumbsup: [b]and that whole adam pacman jones article has nothing to do with jimmy williams[/b][/quote]

doesnt really have to do with pacman either. just speculation lol.

Guest BlackJesus
[b] If you look back ... last year after the draft I called him the bust of the new Millenium ... he wasn't worth the 26th pick .... much less the 6th pick.
[/b]

Adam Pac Man Jones = [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/30.gif[/img]

in all honesty, williams has nothing to do with pac man or C. Henry. some of these guys will never change, its the risk you take when you choose talent over character. however if we hadnt drafted C.Henry last year we might not have won the division title or 11 games. point being, if williams is the best player available at the time we select... take him, if not we dont. end of story!

Archived