--- Official NON BENGALS RELATED DRAFT DAY TALK thread ---

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BlackJesus
[center][b][img]http://thefootballexpert.com/2006%20NFL%20Draft%20Logo.gif[/img]

[size=3]Discuss non Bengal Related happenings in the Draft [/size] [/b]

This thread is destined for 50 + pages .... and also a postwhores dream !!![/center]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='257533' date='Apr 29 2006, 11:44 AM']damn, 2 seperate threads im gonna get confused :([/quote]

[b]one is for info related to the Bengals .... the other for all the other teams .... pretty simple really [/b]

Guest Claptonrocks
I know that a tight end or dback would be a benefit to the team and Alston is reaching a bit in the second but I want this kid badly..
Use him as an OLB in the 3-4 or make him the SS of the future..
At 6'1 223 he can gain a few lbs as a backer or lose a few to play the safety..
Either way he's going to be very productive in time for someone..
I look at that 4.4 speed at saftey and the fact that he really doesnt have any major flaws in his game as someone that Marvin would be interested in..
I dont think he's there in the third ...

Im thinking the Bengals surprise everyone and take Gabe Watson in the first and hopefully Jon Alston in the second.. an offensive lineman in the third and a tight end ( Thomas ? ) in the fourth....

Guest Bengals1181
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257554' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:03 PM'][b]that intro kicked ass !!![/b][/quote]

but highly humourous considering Bush is no longer going #1.

Guest BlackJesus
[b]it's sacrilege that they refered to Lienfart as the "Chosen One" .....[/b]

[center][b][size=3]
We have the Chosen One Bitches !!![/size][/b]

[img]http://nflfreaks.com/images/Players/NFLF-Carson_Palmer_120504.jpg[/img][/center]

Guest BlackJesus
[b][center][size=4]Kick this shit off already !!![/size]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/image247tk.gif[/img][/center][/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257565' date='Apr 29 2006, 04:09 PM'][center][size=3]So what should the Saints Do ???? [/size] [/center][/quote]
get bush lol because he's so cool and forget about what they need

Guest BlackJesus
[color="#3333FF"][b]Irvin looks like he is already on the booger sugar .....

just said that the Texans let 30 TD's a year go out the window .... [/b] [/color]

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257565' date='Apr 29 2006, 11:09 AM'][center][size=3]So what should the Saints Do ???? [/size] [/center][/quote]

If I were the Saints GM I would take the Jets two 1st round picks and their 2nd round next year.
Then I`d draft Vernon Davis with the #4 pick and Nick Mangold at #29....

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='257565' date='Apr 29 2006, 04:09 PM'][center][size=3]So what should the Saints Do ???? [/size] [/center][/quote]
or better yet let there time run out and lose there pick lol

Archived