--- Official NON BENGALS RELATED DRAFT DAY TALK thread ---

Guest BlackJesus

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='257622' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:32 PM']Titans....

they could pick Young OR Lienart....[/quote]

i think the intelligent thing would be to pick leinart. Chow knows him AND Young is shitty just like Vick.

WOW WOW WOW, TITANS are so fucking dumb lol.

Guest oldschooler
Vince Young to the Titans !

Looks like the Front Office trumped the coaching staff.

I guess the front office feels more job security than the
coaching staff does...

Guest BlackJesus
[center][color="#990000"][b][size=4]Even Chow didn't want Leinfart !!![/size][/b][/color]

[img]http://img122.exs.cx/img122/818/fattyleinartbig7fi14wl.gif[/img][/center]

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='257636' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:37 PM']jets would be dumb to not pick lienart now[/quote]

well...considering they have 1 oline, RBs and only 1 WR, they better not take leinart. THEY NEED to trade back and gain more picks. They are cap fucked and they need 4 new olineman. They need a RB to replace Cmart and they need WRs to go with Coles. They also need a DE, LB and 2 DBs. Im good friends with some big time jets fans and one of their dads works for the Jets, so i have way too much knowledge of that gay ass franchise.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Claptonrocks' post='257648' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:43 PM']you have to have a gun in Giants stadium.. winds and all.
I dont think Leinart does.. The Brick would be my choice!![/quote]

smart man, they really wanna trade back tho and gain another pick.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='257647' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:42 PM']well...considering they have 0 oline, RBs and only 1 WR, they better not take leinart. THEY NEED to trade back and gain more picks. They are cap fucked and they need 4 new olineman. They need a RB to replace Cmart and they need WRs to go with Coles. They also need a DE, LB and 2 DBs. Im good friends with some big time jets fans and one of their dads works for the Jets, so i have way too much knowledge of that gay ass franchise.[/quote]

Draft the QB, get the o-linemen around the mid rounds and FA. Let em grow together. They need ALOT of shit, but get your franchise QB now. Nobody better than Lienart is gonna come around again soon cept Quinn, and he'll post up an awesome season and go #1 next year. Start the program completely over.

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='BadassBengal' post='257654' date='Apr 29 2006, 12:44 PM']Draft the QB, get the o-linemen around the mid rounds and FA. Let em grow together. They need ALOT of shit, but get your franchise QB now. Nobody better than Lienart is gonna come around again soon cept Quinn, and he'll post up an awesome season and go #1 next year. Start the program completely over.[/quote]

Or, they can trade down and get the o-linemen tha tyou said they need...

Archived