I got the leaping tiger on my back, that's still my favoritite logo however I've warmed up to the B logo so well I'm a gonna have to find a way to incorporate it into my next one.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='262175' date='May 2 2006, 04:57 PM'][img]http://www.bengals.com/images/fanfun/2005/fanfun050722-2.jpg[/img][/quote]

this guy should not be flexin

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='262520' date='May 3 2006, 03:23 AM']:contract:[/quote]

:lol:

[quote name='whodey24k' post='262582' date='May 3 2006, 09:54 AM']I'm not a big fan of colored tattoos. Some of my friends have them, and they fade to fast.[/quote]

Key to keeping the color is protecting the tatoo from the sun.... Heavy duty sunscreen needs to be put on tatoo when out in the sun. When you put money into a life-long investment like a tatoo you need to take care of it...

By the way are you going with Lenny to New Orleans?

[quote name='BengalKen' post='262604' date='May 3 2006, 10:57 AM']Key to keeping the color is protecting the tatoo from the sun.... Heavy duty sunscreen needs to be put on tatoo when out in the sun. When you put money into a life-long investment like a tatoo you need to take care of it...

By the way are you going with Lenny to New Orleans?[/quote]

no, i couldn't get off work that weekend. I am planning on going to clevland baltimore, and what ever other trips lenny has.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='262415' date='May 2 2006, 10:48 PM']what do you guys say we all get one for real, all the guys on this site. i'll fucking do it no bullshit.[/quote]

Why does it have to be the guys only?
I'm a girl and I have 6 of them. Can't I join along too?

LOL......
I've been wanting another one. It's been about two years since i got my last one. They are very addictive!
I want something Bengal related but the one i want the most is a portrait of my Mother. She passed away two years ago. I just don't have the $250 or so it will take to get it.
I'm thinking in about a month just to satisfy the urge I'm getting my nieces names tattooed somewhere.
Of course I have to think about room for my nephew who is coming in about two weeks. I'm just not sure what I'm going to call him yet. My sister picked out Mathew Nicholas. Not a big fan of Matt or Matthew.
Nick is ok. But i think when my sister isn't around i will just call him Carson.
:headbang:

All mine are colored tattoos. My first one is still pretty sharp. I got it in the early 90's.
Just like BengalKen said......if you're out in the sun..very high SPF on your tattoos. That's the most important thing. Black can fade too in the sun...doesn't matter. You should alway protect them from the sun.

[quote name='TJRulz' post='262698' date='May 3 2006, 02:21 PM']Why does it have to be the guys only?
I'm a girl and I have 6 of them. Can't I join along too?

LOL......
I've been wanting another one. It's been about two years since i got my last one. They are very addictive!
I want something Bengal related but the one i want the most is a portrait of my Mother. She passed away two years ago. I just don't have the $250 or so it will take to get it.
I'm thinking in about a month just to satisfy the urge I'm getting my nieces names tattooed somewhere.
Of course I have to think about room for my nephew who is coming in about two weeks. I'm just not sure what I'm going to call him yet. My sister picked out Mathew Nicholas. Not a big fan of Matt or Matthew.
Nick is ok. But i think when my sister isn't around i will just call him Carson.

All mine are colored tattoos. My first one is still pretty sharp. I got it in the early 90's.
Just like BengalKen said......if you're out in the sun..very high SPF on your tattoos. That's the most important thing. Black can fade too in the sun...doesn't matter. You should alway protect them from the sun.[/quote]

my bad, your right and the ladies too. shit, if you wanna go i'll go with you and we'll get one together. but in the mean time show us your tattoos.

Guest oldschooler
I always thought this would make a great tattoo... you could even update the uniform...

[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/2378/av2wa19cr.jpg[/img]

Guest BlackJesus
[size=3][center][b]Some ideas ..... [/size]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Project1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/project2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Project3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Project4.jpg[/img][/b][/center]

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='263627' date='May 4 2006, 09:18 PM'][img]http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j318/Tredcrow/Project4.jpg[/img] yo BJ, i own that picture i bought it of ebay.[/quote]

That looks awesome. I have never seen that. Looks like it would be an expensive Tat.

[quote name='Kochman' post='263743' date='May 4 2006, 11:11 PM']That looks awesome. I have never seen that. Looks like it would be an expensive Tat.[/quote]

Price would depend on how big it was and who did it. Since it is something that will be with you the rest of your life, I wouldn't go for the cheapest. Jason at Designs by Dana on Hamilton did mine and it is awesome. Great color and detail.

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='262791' date='May 3 2006, 05:22 PM']my bad, your right and the ladies too. shit, if you wanna go i'll go with you and we'll get one together. but in the mean time show us your tattoos.[/quote]

I was just giving you a hard time but heck when i ever get the money...i'll let you know.

I don't have the pics on me right now to upload. I'll get them over the weekend and post them.
The last one i got is small and boring. I'll leave that one out.

I like BJ's last design of the Bengal and tribal. That's pretty cool. Can't decide if I want the Bengal head or
just the B logo? Guess it will come to me one day. You should never rush into a design...like i did with my last one.

[quote name='TJRulz' post='263896' date='May 5 2006, 09:28 AM']I was just giving you a hard time but heck when i ever get the money...i'll let you know.

I don't have the pics on me right now to upload. I'll get them over the weekend and post them.
The last one i got is small and boring. I'll leave that one out.

I like BJ's last design of the Bengal and tribal. That's pretty cool. Can't decide if I want the Bengal head or
just the B logo? Guess it will come to me one day. You should never rush into a design...like i did with my last one.[/quote]
dont blow smoke up my ass, as soon as you get your loot together let me know and we'll do this woman.

now this is what im getting without the white background ofcourse and in that size on my shoulder[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y277/nammari/Project1.jpg[/img]

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='264019' date='May 5 2006, 01:11 PM']now this is what im getting without the white background ofcourse and in that size on my shoulder[/quote]

:D

Whew! That's gonna cost ya a pretty penny.

But I like it!

i just remembered a tattoo you could alter someway that would look kinda bengal-ish. you could get the tat that george clooney has in from dusk till dawn and maybe fill it in with orange or something like. i tried to find a pic of it somewhere but couldn't.

If you have a general idea of what type of tattoo you want and go to a reputable tattoo artist, they can work up some pretty amazing things. A lot of designs look great coming from Photoshop and other graphics programs, but some do not turn into very good tattoos because of the details. That is why it is best to work with a reputable artist to work on a design. I have been working on a new design for a tattoo with a great artist from San Francisco for about 6 months now, trading emails back and forth. A good artist will work with you and may have some ideas that will really surprise you. It is what they do for a living and their tattoos are what build their reputation....... :thumbsup:

Archived