[quote name='BengalBacker' post='300258' date='Jul 25 2006, 12:02 AM']Ok, here's what you sent me, just cropped and downsized a little.

[img]http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7606/cp9tattoopr9.jpg[/img]
Unless you have some strange medical condition, I assumed it shouldn't be that purple so I tried to help it a little. Not much I can do, but....

[img]http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/6749/cp9tattoo2uj6.jpg[/img][/quote]

dude, i got that same fucking tattoo on my arm :o i swear!

[quote name='oldschooler' post='263402' date='May 4 2006, 03:11 PM']I always thought this would make a great tattoo... you could even update the uniform...
[img]http://img461.imageshack.us/img461/2378/av2wa19cr.jpg[/img][/quote]
Without a doubt the best suggestion. Where did you get that pic? If I ever get a bengals tattoo it will be this. I've never been a fan of the BENGALS helmet, but it has that original appeal. That tiger looks psycho mean too.

EDIT:
Here's a quick photoshop of the first striped uni. I became a fan in '88. This will be my tattoo.
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/willydigger/Bengals/bengaltattoo12.jpg[/img]

• 1 month later...

The jersey should represent 88, the year I became a fan. The tiger leg comes up so you can't see the whole thing. I do think CP is the man though.

[quote name='oldschooler' post='330416' date='Sep 4 2006, 10:18 AM']That tattoo is cool as hell Knucklehead ! :thumbsup:[/quote]
And it was all because of you big guy. :D

Guest oldschooler
That pic has been around for ages.
It has been posted on here before too.
I think in the Random Bengals thread...

When I first saw it, I thought what a cool tattoo it would make.
And when I read this thread, I just thought I would reccomend it.

Cool to actually see someone use it !

If I ever get another tattoo, that`s what it would be...

Guys... I don't think I could ever get a Bengals' tattoo... I mean, I love the team, the players, and everything about them, but a tattoo of them? Maybe if I would be guaranteed locker room and sideline passes for the rest of my life... then I'd reconsider. But right now, I couldn't do it.

And if I did, it'd be on my chest (any tattoo)... where it wouldn't show because of the kind of people I work with.

Oh yea, you guys are hardcore.

[quote name='Tigris' post='330473' date='Sep 5 2006, 12:32 AM']Since we're on the subject of tattoos... is there a website where I can see different kind of tattoo fonts? lettering basically[/quote]

Tattoo fonts? Dude, just peek at the fonts on your computer. Tattoos can be any font you want them to be.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='330478' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:37 AM']Tattoo fonts? Dude, just peek at the fonts on your computer. Tattoos can be any font you want them to be.
MULLY[/quote]

im a dumb ass... okay thanks

i might not post anymore

[quote name='Knucklehead' post='330411' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:10 PM']Well I did it this weekend. Have a peek!
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/willydigger/tattoo_tiger.jpg[/img][/quote]

That's the shit right there. I really like that, a lot. Well done, well done.
MULLY
WHO-DEY!!!

[quote name='Knucklehead' post='330411' date='Sep 4 2006, 10:10 AM']Well I did it this weekend. Have a peek!
[img]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e366/willydigger/tattoo_tiger.jpg[/img][/quote]

Where did you end up getting your tattoo done? I'm taking my wife to Designs by Dana this Friday to get an orange and black butterfly that was following her around before the Packers game..... Gonna get it for good luck. Going to have Jason do it, he is the one who did my tattoo. I also had him set aside a block of time for me to possibly touch up mine and get another one that I have in mind.....

[quote name='Tigris' post='330479' date='Sep 4 2006, 11:38 AM']im a dumb ass... okay thanks

i might not post anymore[/quote]
You should go to a tattoo shop. They have books with crazy fonts. There was a book that took a name and designed in such a way that it was forward and backwards. This guy was getting Hamilton tattooed on his rib and it would read Hamilton forward and backward like "HANNAH". No joke.

[quote name='BengalKen' post='330505' date='Sep 4 2006, 12:09 PM']Where did you end up getting your tattoo done? I'm taking my wife to Designs by Dana this Friday to get an orange and black butterfly that was following her around before the Packers game..... Gonna get it for good luck. Going to have Jason do it, he is the one who did my tattoo. I also had him set aside a block of time for me to possibly touch up mine and get another one that I have in mind.....[/quote]
I'm in Baltimore. I went to a place called Skin Image. It was $250 and took less than an hour. You know it's weird I would never buy an authentic jersey because of the price tag, but $250 for a tattoo, SURE!

I got my tat in Hillsboro on Main street. Not sure of the name of the place but the work was A1. It's not a Bengal tat I got it 8 years ago and it still looks great. I went there because a friend of mine at the time, had an awesome parrot on her calf and was impressed by the work.
Problem is... I don't know who it was that did it... but since it was Hillsboro it was a lot less expensive than Dana's which everyone usually agrees is about the best in town.

[quote name='lslmustang' post='330643' date='Sep 4 2006, 04:30 PM']I got my tat in Hillsboro on Main street. Not sure of the name of the place but the work was A1. It's not a Bengal tat I got it 8 years ago and it still looks great. I went there because a friend of mine at the time, had an awesome parrot on her calf and was impressed by the work.
Problem is... I don't know who it was that did it... but since it was Hillsboro it was a lot less expensive than Dana's which everyone usually agrees is about the best in town.[/quote]

If I'm putting something on my body like a tattoo that will be there 'till I'm gone, I'm not going to look for the low bid, not saying that your tattoo artist isn't any good. I just wanted to go with a guy that had a solid reputation.... I know it was more expensive, but I also know it is awesome and I am thrilled to have it.... :headbang:

Archived