MADDEN NFL 07 PREVIEW

Guest ONYX

Guest ONYX

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='278313' date='Jun 6 2006, 11:42 AM']Hah, no. The ESPN/Sega sports games were known for being much more realistic than EA's, ESPECIALLY the football games.
Go likes Madden, but I still whooped his ass when I played him on XBL.[/quote]

:blink: Why do you disagree? Didn't I say the same thing?

[quote][b]Anyway, I will conceed that Madden has not always been the best football game on the market.

The NFL2K series had that distinction when it first arrived on the Dreamcast and especially with
their last installment. (NFL2K5)........................................................................

There are 2 kinds of video game football fans, those who love simulations (realisim) and those who
like arcade style. (Nfl Blitz, Nfl Street)

I loved the NFL2K series because it attempted to be a sim. I hated previous versions of Madden where
you could take the snap, back peddle 30 yards from the line of scrimmage and fire a 70 yard strike on
target from off your backfoot. [/b][/quote]

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='278037' date='Jun 5 2006, 06:27 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

You obviously don't know videogames. I could name 100 games off the top of my head better than the Madden series[/quote]

and that alone makes you a loser virgin. :huh:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='GoBengals' post='279628' date='Jun 8 2006, 08:12 PM']and that alone makes you a loser virgin. :huh:[/quote]

:lmao:

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='GoBengals' post='279628' date='Jun 8 2006, 08:12 PM']and that alone makes you a loser virgin. :huh:[/quote]

You done?

Guest ONYX

For my birthday I will try to finally get myself highspeed and join XBL so I
take on some of you guys.

Anyway, I cannot wait til NCAA and Madden comes out!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

[quote name='ONYX' post='279950' date='Jun 9 2006, 01:02 PM']For my birthday I will try to finally get myself highspeed and join XBL so I
take on some of you guys.

Anyway, I cannot wait til NCAA and Madden comes out!!!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:[/quote]

[img]http://www.dacre.org/flash/www/gbq01931.jpg[/img]

Fight Night .... Ill be waiting...

Guest ONYX

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='279953' date='Jun 9 2006, 01:08 PM'][img]http://www.dacre.org/flash/www/gbq01931.jpg[/img]

Fight Night .... Ill be waiting...[/quote]

After I knock you out by RD3,

they will be calling you the "Great White Hopeless" !!!!!

^_^

Guest BadassBengal
Ooooh. If we're talkin Fight Night, I'll take any of you on. Heavyweight or Light Heavyweight class only. No created players, and no Muhammad Ali. I will completely kill you mofos with Holyfield or Tarver

Gamertag: SimplyBlu

add it, bitches

Archived