I finally have a 360.

[quote name='sigfox77' post='274774' date='May 30 2006, 08:54 AM']I have Recon add me as a friend dfoxfly[/quote]

Sorry dude my power supply on my computer blew up. Ill add you later this evening.

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='275575' date='Jun 1 2006, 12:03 AM']I won mine in the Mountain Dew contest.
I got a ton of games including Ghost Recon, but I've never played online.
Is it easy to set up?[/quote]

Pretty easy to set up. Its like 50 or 60 dollars for a year subscription. You can try and look at the games you have most have 48 hours online for free.

[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='278182' date='Jun 5 2006, 11:16 PM']Do you play alot online.

Haven't done FN3, just GRAW and PGR.

Its Graveyyy, if you want some competition.[/quote]

I play online when I can, usually around 8pm. We will hook up and play some GRAW.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='278677' date='Jun 6 2006, 11:28 PM']i think im gonna hold out till the playstaion comes out. i have game cube right now. im a little behind.[/quote]

dont wait for it, 360 is better than a PS3.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='278705' date='Jun 7 2006, 01:24 AM']dont wait for it, 360 is better than a PS3.[/quote]

yes the 360 will be much better than the PS3, sony is trouble with this console

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='279141' date='Jun 7 2006, 11:22 PM']600$ for a console that the games look the same and some dont even look as good as the 360[/quote]

who said $600? its $399 and $499

[quote name='Bengals Fan #9' post='279141' date='Jun 7 2006, 11:22 PM']600$ for a console that the games look the same and some dont even look as good as the 360[/quote] and whats makes you think they dont look as good as the 360?

[quote name='Rumble in the Jungle' post='278820' date='Jun 7 2006, 11:34 AM']how you guys know, it's not even out yet![/quote]
Some of us are, or atleast were, big gamers. I read a lot of gaming mags. Also, there's G4 TV.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='279158' date='Jun 7 2006, 11:58 PM']and whats makes you think they dont look as good as the 360?[/quote]
The renderings I saw made it look just as good, so I second that.

[quote name='rizzy' post='278793' date='Jun 7 2006, 10:37 AM']yes the 360 will be much better than the PS3, sony is trouble with this console[/quote]
I still don't think they make the release date, which has already been pushed back atleast 4 times.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='279161' date='Jun 8 2006, 12:03 AM'][b]I still don't think they make the release date, which has already been pushed back atleast 4 times.[/b][/quote]

and if they do make the date that means they rushed it and it will be real shitty for the first year, compared to just the avg shitty it will be overall.

i used to be a sony lover that hated on the xbox and that changed and it has for a lot of people. Sony has just fucked up too many times and this PS3 is a real big fuck up. Sony is living off their past right now and its slowly disappearing, they are just lucky they were so far ahead of the game or Microsoft would have already destroyed them.

I think Nintendo comes out of nowhere and the Wii will be everyones personal favorite, but not the overall market fave cuz it doesnt have the "graphics" even tho they are good enough and will have great games and gameplay. It will be the system people will always enjoy, but hte money will be in the 360 and then the PS3.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='279205' date='Jun 8 2006, 04:16 AM']I think Nintendo comes out of nowhere and the Wii will be everyones personal favorite, but not the overall market fave cuz it doesnt have the "graphics" even tho they are good enough and will have great games and gameplay. It will be the system people will always enjoy, but hte money will be in the 360 and then the PS3.[/quote]
The Wii won't be any bigger than the GameCube. Back in the day, they use to be tops until they wound't abandon the cartridge. Now, they are focusing too much on family oriented gaming, over the stuff that really sells.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Die Hard Orange and Black' post='279247' date='Jun 8 2006, 08:43 AM']The Wii won't be any bigger than the GameCube. Back in the day, they use to be tops until they wound't abandon the cartridge. Now, they are focusing too much on family oriented gaming, over the stuff that really sells.[/quote]

ZELDA, the new Duckhunt, who knows what else old school is coming out. im sold on the Wii.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='281224' date='Jun 12 2006, 04:34 AM'][center] :huh:
[img]http://www.smwa.net/downloads/funny/nerdsrus.jpg[/img][/center][/quote]

everything he could be playing and he still has the BEST GAME EVER ON THE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Archived