Whats your height and weight?

Guest ONYX

Guest whodey 85
6'3" and weigh about 160 lbs, I kno Im kinda skinny but its all good. Ill admit tho, I could use about 10-15 lbs of lean muscle. Im not sure about wat I bench.

Guest oldschooler

6'1" ... I weighed about 230 pounds before I cut my hair.
Now after the haircut, I weigh about 215... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//15.gif[/img]

:headbang:

I haven`t lifted weights in awhile... I have no idea what I could do...

Guest Master Shake
6' 3", 210... these damn long arms were never able to put up much more than 195-200.

edit: yay, I'm the tallest so far!!! well, except WhoDeyForever, but he sounds like a stick (j/p)

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Master Shake' post='292204' date='Jul 10 2006, 11:52 PM']6' 3", 210... these damn long arms were never able to put up much more than 195-200.

edit: yay, I'm the tallest so far!!! well, except WhoDeyForever, but he sounds like a stick (j/p)[/quote]

Haha, I think ur talkin about me, were both 6'3" but u got me by 50 lbs! Id still beat ur ass, bitch.

:D Now Im just playin.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='Paul' post='292208' date='Jul 11 2006, 12:00 AM']5'10" at 180 and my bench max is 275 at Quantico Marine Corps Gym .[/quote]

Woah. You were/are a Marine?

You're my idol! :thumbsup:

Guest Master Shake

[quote name='whodey 85' post='292205' date='Jul 10 2006, 11:57 PM']Haha, I think ur talkin about me, were both 6'3" but u got me by 50 lbs! Id still beat ur ass, bitch.
:D Now Im just playin.[/quote]

yah I'm talkin about you!!!

let's dance motherfucker!!

[img]http://classic.liverpoolway.co.uk/printing/movies/rocky/rocky10.jpg[/img]

:D

btw sorry for the name confusion... you may stand a chance if we fought now, as I've been mixing beer and wine all evening

Guest whodey 85

[quote name='Master Shake' post='292213' date='Jul 11 2006, 12:06 AM']yah I'm talkin about you!!!

let's dance motherfucker!!

[img]http://classic.liverpoolway.co.uk/printing/movies/rocky/rocky10.jpg[/img]

btw sorry for the name confusion... you may stand a chance if we fought now, as I've been mixing beer and wine all evening[/quote]

:lol: U krazy. I dont kno, Im on some of that Hennessy. Since Im 16, U'd have a big advantage. :D

Guest BadassBengal
[quote name='Paul' post='292216' date='Jul 11 2006, 12:09 AM']Not a marine, I go that gym because it free and its huge.[/quote]

Then you're not my hero.

But with that max, and with you being at that size, fuckin A, man. Fuckin A.

Height in socks - Six Feet, one inch and three quarters of the next.

Weight in the nude - 193 pounds

Neck-16 inches

Right Bicep - 14 and 3/4's inch of galvanized steel.
left Bicep- 14 inches even

32-34 inch waist depending on my IBS.

no desire to max the bench

[quote name='KY_Bengal' post='292308' date='Jul 11 2006, 10:07 AM']5'8" 198 lbs

320 Bench Max[/quote]

Thats the weight I want to be at. Taking any supplements? I used to take Cell-Tech, Nitro Tech, Glutimine and Nitrix with pretty good results. Im going to be ordering a stack of controlled labs from what ive been reading they are suposed to kick ass and realativly cheap. Any suggestions on what to get?

Guest Tigris

5'10" 180 pounds. Most I've maxed out at is 305x2. (thought I could bust out another one, and did)

My shoulders are real messed up from lifting so much... they'll probably never get better.

I'll show you all up in the gym.

Archived