Assistance Needed on 9/11

Honkey

[quote name='bengalrick' post='295896' date='Jul 18 2006, 10:11 PM']definately, i want to bring real info out, and not just stuff that supports my POV.... but my point in that, is that kerosine burns at about 600-800 degrees Farenheit (depending on what you read, its different)... but in any science project, you have to have controlling factors too... in other words, is there anything in the building that could make the temps rise even more? asbestos is everywhere in the building and is something that could raise the temperature... its hard to tell where the large amounts of fuel went... even though it can't be burnt twice, it doesn't burn out in a matter of seconds either... and once it catches other places in the building, the fuel is not needed anymore anyways...

so its hard to say how hot it was in there... and all of this combined w/ the fact that the beams didn't have to literally melt, but only lose strength...[/quote]
I agree that that the beams only needed to lose strength, but...

The fuel itself coule not cause these temperatures.

The fuel could not both explode on impact, and burn again down the central elevator shaft and down the center of the building.

And just plain fires, even if a fuel explosion causes the initial blaze, cannot cause a steel frame building to collapse. Fires alone haven't cause a previous collapse anywho (which is why I mentioned the madrid fire earlier. why would our building, designed specifically to survive a jumbojet's impact, crumble in an hour, when a apanish building would burn all night, and still have a glowing steel frame intact the next morning?)

The funny thing is everybody things W is such an idiot and stuff, yet they was able to be part of this whole mass conspiracy and not let anyone off on it and be able to hide this whole thing from the people...Rick, is this starting to sound more and more like seasons 2 and 5 of 24 to you or what?

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295901' date='Jul 18 2006, 10:22 PM']What about my question about what they woulda done had the plane not crashed into one of the WTC buildings? Would they have blown the building up anyways? Or just left the dynamtie or whatever in there and hope it was never found?[/quote]
Welp, if the plane was a drone (a reasonable possiblilty i would argue) there would be no need to consider what would happen otherwise. R/C technology is proven enough to assume that the plane would hit regardless...

... or they'd tell us that one tower caused a fire in the other, that brought down the building. that's basically the official story behind #7, right?

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295901' date='Jul 18 2006, 03:22 PM']What about my question about what they woulda done had the plane not crashed into one of the WTC buildings? Would they have blown the building up anyways? Or just left the dynamtie or whatever in there and hope it was never found?[/quote]

Which could either lead you to the stance that the planes were controlled by remote controls (basically guaranteing they couldn't miss) and thus the buildings were definitely alligned with explosives or that a few Arab men took over a cross country flight with boxcutters, no one did anything about it, somehow got into the cockpit, men that couldn't even fly cessnas were able to do somewhat impossible turns and crash the planes into buildings then somehow the gasoline managed to weaken the buildings enough in a very very short time and the buildings collapsed perfectly into their footprints... :blink:

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295903' date='Jul 18 2006, 10:28 PM']The funny thing is everybody things W is such an idiot and stuff, yet they was able to be part of this whole mass conspiracy and not let anyone off on it and be able to hide this whole thing from the people...Rick, is this starting to sound more and more like seasons 2 and 5 of 24 to you or what?[/quote]
I'm not ruly sure what to make of W to be honest. Ther are clips floating around the net of him as gov of TX, where he is so coherent/capable of conversation, it seems to be a completely different man than the one currently in office. dunno if he is truly an idiot, a puppet, or a diabolical genious to be honest.

in any case, i still don't buy the official arguement, though

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='295904' date='Jul 18 2006, 03:28 PM']Welp, if the plane was a drone (a reasonable possiblilty i would argue) there would be no need to consider what would happen otherwise. R/C technology is proven enough to assume that the plane would hit regardless...

... or they'd tell us that one tower caused a fire in the other, that brought down the building. that's basically the official story behind #7, right?[/quote]

Hahaha i love how we post basically the exact same reply sequentially. We must be terrorists

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295912' date='Jul 18 2006, 10:41 PM']So if it wasnt a plane that hit the pentagon, where did the plane that supposedly hit it go?[/quote]
well, for starters, i'd have to argue that it'd didn't fold into the building like a cartoon plane...

a year or two ago, there were some great pix on the DOD website of the pentagon post-whateverhtehell happenend. large, hi-res images. they did not show...

-any skidmarks, etc to the gounds in front of the building, as if the plane had skidded before hitting it
-any evidence of broken off wings or the tail, which surely would not have fit into the neat meters-wide hole in the building
-any reason whatsoever to believe that a jumbojet had been there whatsoever

It's been a while since I've hunted them down. Had them on an old PC, but I built a new PC last year before I got here, so I don't unfortunatley have them here to show you. And strangely enuf, I don't see them on the DOD website anymore either.

[url="http://www.defenselink.mil/photos/Sep2001/"]http://www.defenselink.mil/photos/Sep2001/[/url]

Will try and hunt down the pix at your reqeust, though

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295922' date='Jul 18 2006, 10:58 PM']thats not what i meant whodeyuk, i meant if it was no where near the pentagon where did it go? did it land somewhere and the people that were supposedly in it had to be taken away so it wouldnt be revealed they were actually alive or what?[/quote]
Good question. (though i'd still love to know why the pics are no longer on the DOD website, personally... I found one on my PC, but it is not immediately after the events. the lawn in front of the building has already been covered over with gravel to? cover the skid marks in front of the building that are not really there? I wish I had more to offer here than my word of what I'd seen on the DOD site previously. but isn't it odd that they do not offer a sinlge pick from the 11th?!?)

Who do we know was on this flight to be MIA? The only name I can remember is the wife of Theodore Olsen, who was himself a previous solicitor general of the US. She supposedly called her husband mid flight on her cell phone to discuss the hijacking, etc.

Other than that, who else do we *know* was missing? And if we are questioning the gov't theory, are we going to take the word of the sol. gen's wife as gospel here? seems a bit thick.

[quote]In 1999, Washington-based war-mongering think-tank [url="http://newamericancentury.org/"]The Project for a New American Century[/url] (PNAC) asked their top "thinkers" (including Cheney, Rumsfeld, Wolfowitz and Perle) to outline a Pax Americana for the new millennium. Their paper, entitled [url="http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf"]"Rebuilding America's Defenses", [/url] called for a return to Cold War levels of defensive spending, expansion into space-based weaponry, and [b]strategic repositioning of the USA in the Middle East for control of natural resources.[/b] However, the report warned that such a transformation...

[i] [size=4]"... is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."[/size] [/i]

. . .

[size=4][quote]"So for me... the official version [of 9/11 is] not credible at all, it’s totally incredible. The second solution for me is a covert operation. And this is a way to influence, to brainwash the American people into [a] long, long, ongoing conflict with the Muslim world..."

Andreas von Bulow
Former German Defense Secretary and Minister of [b]Technology[/b] [/size][img]http://home.exetel.com.au/mikec/images/vonbulow.gif[/img][/quote][/quote]

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295912' date='Jul 18 2006, 09:41 PM']So if it wasnt a plane that hit the pentagon, where did the plane that supposedly hit it go?[/quote]
I can spend all day posting the answers to your questions but it's not like your the first person to ask them, I suggest you do some googleing and read for your self like I did, make sure to pack a lunch and let your mind be open and you may be very, very suprised/disgusted at what you find. For instance there are some great pics out there of the pentagon after the "crash" look for your self and tell me where the plane is.

[quote name='RoyT' post='295931' date='Jul 18 2006, 06:26 PM']I can spend all day posting the answers to your questions but it's not like your the first person to ask them, I suggest you do some googleing and read for your self like I did, make sure to pack a lunch and let your mind be open and you may be very, very suprised/disgusted at what you find. For instance there are some great pics out there of the pentagon after the "crash" look for your self and tell me where the plane is.[/quote]

Once again RoyT, thats not what i meant...i meant that the "official story" is that a plane hit the building...there were people on this plane that died...if the plane didnt really hit the pentagon where did it go...did the plane just disappear? what happened to all the people on the plane?

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295939' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:43 PM']Once again RoyT, thats not what i meant...i meant that the "official story" is that a plane hit the building...there were people on this plane that died...if the plane didnt really hit the pentagon where did it go...did the plane just disappear? what happened to all the people on the plane?[/quote]
Unless there was no plane and hence no passengers...

I am sincerly disturbed here. I have previously found terrrific hi-res images of the pentagon, starting immediately after the events took place, but I cannot seem to hunt them down anywhere.

Anyone who's with me on this have any links/suggestions?

there were 63 passengers on flight 77 that hit the pentagon, with multiple eyewitnesses that saw the plane hit the pentagon, among others such as a cab driver that saw the plane hit and lamp post and then it landed on his cab...if this plane never hit the pentagon what happened to the 63 passengers on board that plane that are now missing...are they living somewhere in some remote island or something not aloud to leave, or did the government just flat out kill them or something? also two phone calls were made from the plane saying the plane was hijacked, but i guess you guys will say the phone calls were fabricated even though there is no evidence to support that...

Guest steggyD
Lmao, UK. There are people who have dead relatives and friends. There is no way to argue the fact that a plane hit the building, none at all. You can not, I repeat, can not hide a fuckin' plane full of people. The only question left is who is responsible for flying the plane into the building.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295944' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:49 PM']if there were no passengers what happened to the 63 people that were supposedly on the flight? You arent making much sense here uk...[/quote]
My 1st question: Do you or steg know any of these folks, or are they simply mentioned in official reports?

I am truly disappointed to not be able to show the pics I'd found before. They quickly would make a mockery of the idea that a plane had been there, but I'm having no luck rediscovering them.

(sure that's funny to some, but damn disturbing to me. i have no agenda here other than an open discussion, but it's hard to make a point when you can show any evidence... and where the hell are the 9-11 pics from the DOD website? dammit)

<edit>this video includes some of the pics i am looking for, but it's still not what i was hoping to show... [url="http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryhole/pentagon.php&lt;/edit&gt;"]http://www.freedomunderground.org/memoryho...hp</edit>[/url]

You are unbelievable whodeyuk, just because i dont know them personally means that they werent in the plane and didnt die??? there are reports of who died, if they are still alive dont you think the news and other people would know by now? These people are either dead, or hiding somewhere, or just made up people by the government...and if you are going to go on to say that they are probably made up, and their familys are all probably made up you should really think about how far and willing you are gonna push yourself to try to make this stupid theory true...

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295939' date='Jul 18 2006, 10:43 PM']Once again RoyT, thats not what i meant...i meant that the "official story" is that a plane hit the building...there were people on this plane that died...if the plane didnt really hit the pentagon where did it go...did the plane just disappear? what happened to all the people on the plane?[/quote]

Once again CJandRudiJ [url="http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm"]READ!!![/url]

WTF does that show me Roy??? All it shows me is that they dont think the plane hit the pentagon? It doesnt show where the plane is now or where all the people in the plane are? Im not asking where the plane is when it hit the pentagon, im asking where is it if it DIDNT hit the pentagon?

You are showing me stuff that im not asking about roy...im not asking for evidence the plane did or didnt hit the pentagon, im asking where the fucking plane is now...finally you showed me something, but all it showed me was that they have no fucking clue where the plane is or went or where the people are now...it seems like that would support my theory and not yours idiot...you dont just lose a fucking 747 and 63 people

Actually i take that back...you still havent showed me shit, you keep trying to show me stuff about where the plane is around the crash site...if a plane didnt hit the crash site there would be no plane there, but where would the plane go? Do you still not understand what im fucking asking?

Archived