Assistance Needed on 9/11

Honkey

[quote name='RoyT' post='296016' date='Jul 18 2006, 08:29 PM']Nope actually all I did was type "Wheres Flight 77" like you probably finally did and found it relative to my arguement; umm like you did??? you didn't give me that site either only the author can claim that, and it doesn't take a genious to type in a question your looking for an answer to in a search engine sorry einstein I've been doing that for at least a few days now... :rolleyes:[/quote]

I guess joking isnt allowed in this forum...all i was saying was that i posted that website, and then 2 minutes later you posted the same website...chill out buddy

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='296009' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:24 AM']lets say it was a missile or something WhodeyUK...would that lead more to the Us being involved somehow or the israeli thing that bj thinks...i guess they are kinda one in the same, but if anything i think it shows that the US government was very much involved if not more involved than the mossad and israel or whatever[/quote]
I see BJ's point on some of this stuff (and to be honest, i'm somewhat baffled why some cannot seem to see his distinction between jews and zionists) but that ain't my area of expertise. all i can claim is that i think the official 911 story is crapola. all i want is a true assessment of what actually happened. should we find out our gov't was involved,..... don't even wanna go there. But i truly believe in the concept of eternal vigilance ensuring our freedoms. and that's all that i am attempting to portray.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='296019' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:32 AM']I guess joking isnt allowed in this forum...all i was saying was that i posted that website, and then 2 minutes later you posted the same website...chill out buddy[/quote]

I'm sorry, it was you that resorted to name calling first a few pages back, I thought joking was out the window. And i guess I was still reading through that site while you was posting it that's why I made such a fatal mistake as to post it after you did, my bad I'll never repost a site after you again sir...

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='296024' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:38 AM']yeah, i think some people like bj are trying so hard to show that our governement did it that they dont care about the reprecautions, if the government was involved i think life as we know it would be completely changed[/quote]

And if/when the truth gets out things will change and probabbly for the worse. Things are'nt going to get any better I'm afraid. And if BJ didn't care about reprecautions I doubt he would care less to get as involved as he is. I'm gonna eat some B-day cake nopw fellas carrie on.

Guest steggyD
LMAO

[quote]Total passengers: 64
Passengers involved in gov’t/defense related work: 21
Senior staff/directors/managers: 18
Military backgrounds: 10
Navy background: 7
Executives/chief officers/presidents: 5
Men: 30
Women: 24
Kids: 5
Non-hijacker passengers: 59
Alleged Hijackers*: 5[/quote]

Wouldn't it make sense that people with a military background would travel? Or people in management or other such important positions?

[quote name='steggyD' post='296033' date='Jul 18 2006, 08:44 PM']LMAO
Wouldn't it make sense that people with a military background would travel? Or people in management or other such important positions?[/quote]

I know Im a goverment contractor involved in goverment/defence related work that has done business related travel in the past and probabally in the future. ;)

[quote name='steggyD' post='296033' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:44 AM']LMAO
Wouldn't it make sense that people with a military background would travel? Or people in management or other such important positions?[/quote]
LMAO

I guess no body flies for vacation any more...

now seriously cake time!

Yeah that makes sense Steggy, the only one i found real interesting was the one about the black kid thats dad worked in the pentagon supposedly right where the plane crashed and took that day off work to take his son to the airport where he supposedly eventually died

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='296024' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:38 AM']yeah, i think some people like bj are trying so hard to show that our governement did it that they dont care about the reprecautions, if the government was involved i think life as we know it would be completely changed[/quote]
yep. it would be. and i'm not so sure it shouldn't be. but that is not my purpose in this thread. i do *not* wish to pour kool-aid for anyone. my only goal is to provide objective info so that folks can make up their own minds. me telling someone what to think it no better than the govt or anyone else doing the same.

CJ, did you happen to visit the DOD link? Am i the only one who finds it odd that there are no postings from the 11th of sept? :wacko:

You all can argue amongst yourselves about the details of this, and I agree that it should be truly investigated. But it WAS a plane that hit the Pentagon, my father was there he saw the wreckage of it, google is your friend, there are pics out there of some of the wreckage that show some of the plane parts.

All my argument is and has ever been is that it was indeed a plane that hit the Pentagon.

Guest steggyD
[url="http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1"]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1[/url]

Here, one of the best laid out explanations. Take your time and read it all.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='296041' date='Jul 18 2006, 08:53 PM']You all can argue amongst yourselves about the details of this, and I agree that it should be truly investigated. But it WAS a plane that hit the Pentagon, my father was there he saw the wreckage of it, google is your friend, there are pics out there of some of the wreckage that show some of the plane parts.

All my argument is and has ever been is that it was indeed a plane that hit the Pentagon.[/quote]

I agree, pictures are too tough to tell from, i believe the people that were actually there and saw a plane hit the pentagon like your father did...where was your father when the plane it?

Guest bengalrick
besides seeing it with my own eyes, what other proof is there that a plane hit the second tower? that is a rhetorical question, but think about that... it is not an easy thing to prove something... especially when you have little facts b/c it involves classified information that we obviously don't have...

but there are tapes of both towers being hit by boeing 747's... [url="http://twin-towers.net/tt_video.htm"]click here[/url]

this cannot even be disputed imo... they were hit by 2 planes...

if you look at the [url="http://www.cnn.com/video/us/2001/09/11/trade.center.fall.affl.med.html"]video of the tower collapsing[/url], you can that where the plane hit, that is where the buckling starts... it is quite clear... if this is the case, and assuming it was a setup, the people that setup it up would have to know exactly where they were going to hit, to put the explosives right there to make it look like it wasn't collapsing from the planes fuel and a domino effect... if this is teh case, the only possibility is that it was remote controlled into the towers... to me, this seems extremely out there, but i'm willing to look at it... for one thing, the first plane almost missed the towers and was probably supposed to hit lower, considering the second tower got hit later on, and fell before the first one (b/c it was hit more towards the middle/center of the tower)... so the first plane doesn't seem to fit the mold that it was remote controlled, b/c if it was, it would have been more precise... this theory really doesn' hold much water w/ me... combine that w/ the black boxes, the luggage that never made it on the flight, and the 9/11 commission, i don't see how all of this is forged... the cell phone calls home (yes, at low altitudes you can make calls... [url="http://edition.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/03/03/phones.mail/index.html"]this[/url] wouldn't hold up in court, but i think it serves it purpose... if you could never use phones in a plane, why would there be a forum and people complaning about it during flights? read some of them comments, and its obvious that 1.) you can use a phone in planes at times, especially if you are low enough 2.) it does not effect the equipment... that is an excuse to not let people to use phones...

to me, the two towers seem pretty plausable and almost bulletproof that the official story is money or at least close... the wtc 7 is confussing, but i could understand that it fell... but i could also see it being controlled... i'm up in the air on that one...

[quote name='steggyD' post='296047' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:58 AM']How many people are really taking vacation in the middle of September?[/quote]

*spitting out chunks of cake as I talk* at least a few...

Guest steggyD
[quote name='RoyT' post='296050' date='Jul 18 2006, 09:01 PM']*spitting out chunks of cake as I talk* at least a few...[/quote]
And it says people with military background. That just means someone who was in the military. I was in the military, and I promise you that no government officials are not trying to reach me for some sort of conspiracy. Did you even look at that link I posted a few back?

[url="http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1"]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1[/url]

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='296046' date='Jul 18 2006, 08:57 PM']I agree, pictures are too tough to tell from, i believe the people that were actually there and saw a plane hit the pentagon like your father did...where was your father when the plane it?[/quote]

Not when it hit, but he was the 1st rescue team on the scene and has seen the wreckage 1st hand.

[quote name='steggyD' post='296045' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:56 AM'][url="http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1"]http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1[/url]

Here, one of the best laid out explanations. Take your time and read it all.[/quote]
Steg,

Hey whaddya know? linked to from the same site...

[url="http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm"]http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pen.../erreurs_en.htm[/url]

Which claims the official story to be BS.

I wish I could find the effin pics I've searched for all night. Doubters scoff all you want. I have not told you what to think, or made fun of your beliefs. Please think of that for a moment or two or not. whateva.

Truth is, whateverthefrig happened here is only one piece of the overall equation. if it's enough to convince you either way, so be it.

A truly genuine thanks to all who have participated in this thread today. It's 2 am my time, and time for me to crash. See you folks tomorrow.

Who Dey!

OK it's time for bed, I don't get into these political threads much because they more than often get way to childish with excessive name calling and such, and it's a lot of the reason some people hate others here just because of what they believe. Take BJ for instance in the thread of favorite posters he's one of the most hated people, but outside of this forum I don't see how anyone could hate him he's a pretty funny guy if you aske me.

This thread just seemed super inviting for me though in the respect that it looked like we had a real honest to goodness debate going on, and to me a good debate is uber cool. here I got so involved in this I spent the whole damned evening of my b-day here going back and fourth about my opinions and it was fun. Things stayed pretty cool (for the most part) and thus we have one of the reasons why America is still a great place no matter what right here in front of us. The right to bear our own opinions and argue them freely is something that I could never live without and would die defending. Peace to all of you and WHO-DEY!!!

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='296070' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:16 AM']cya whodeyuk, nice arguing with ya

you too royt, sorry bout the post or 2 with name calling[/quote]
Understood these things can get heated, good night.

Archived