Assistance Needed on 9/11

Honkey

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295953' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:00 AM']You are unbelievable whodeyuk, just because i dont know them personally means that they werent in the plane and didnt die??? there are reports of who died, if they are still alive dont you think the news and other people would know by now? These people are either dead, or hiding somewhere, or just made up people by the government...and if you are going to go on to say that they are probably made up, and their familys are all probably made up you should really think about how far and willing you are gonna push yourself to try to make this stupid theory true...[/quote]
There are reports of a lot of shit that happened that day CJ. Hell, there were unsubstantiated bomb threats all over DC. I know. I lived in NoVA at the time...

CJ, I am truly sorry that I cannot find the pics I am looking for. I feel they pretty clearly demonstrate that no plane was there at all, but without the evidence, I do not blame you for being skeptical. I'm not trying to pour kool-aid here. Just trying to have an open discussion. Any of you who have spent any time at all looking into this surely have found numerous webistes that would claim a plane didn't hit the pentagon. Hell, I've found dozens of them while looking for the pics I want to show. A quick google seach will show you the same.

Look back through this thread and judge for yourself. Do you think I am a moron? Or just drinking a different flavor of kool-aid? If so, I've wasted nearly *50* posts today in trying to have an open discussion.

I have mocked no one. I have not called names. I have tried to show facts/reason. And I am truly sorry not to be able to point out the pics I'd wished to show.

But even though it's after midnight here, I'll keep looking to try and prove my point. My only hope is that you will choose to judge me based on the sense of reason I have tried to show today, rather than to judge me for not being able to find the pics which seem to have disappeared from the DOD website :(

But as I've said before, i cannot tell anyone what to think. That decision is yours alone.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295957' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:11 PM']WTF does that show me Roy??? All it shows me is that they dont think the plane hit the pentagon? It doesnt show where the plane is now or where all the people in the plane are? Im not asking where the plane is when it hit the pentagon, im asking where is it if it DIDNT hit the pentagon?[/quote]

All I can tell you is that it's not in any of those pictures, films or video tapes the fbi siezed imediatly after the "crash" so you tell me. I think your asking the wrong person perhaps you should write your local congress person.

Im not saying anything that you are saying is wrong Uk, im not even trying to dispute right now that the plane hit the pentagon...im just saying if it didnt hit the pentagon where did it go and where are the 63 people that were on board...and if you are gonna say there was never a flight 77, what happened to those 63 people that were supposedly on the plane?

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295960' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:16 PM']You are showing me stuff that im not asking about roy...im not asking for evidence the plane did or didnt hit the pentagon, im asking where the fucking plane is now...finally you showed me something, but all it showed me was that they have no fucking clue where the plane is or went or where the people are now...it seems like that would support my theory and not yours idiot...you dont just lose a fucking 747 and 63 people

Actually i take that back...you still havent showed me shit, you keep trying to show me stuff about where the plane is around the crash site...if a plane didnt hit the crash site there would be no plane there, but where would the plane go? Do you still not understand what im fucking asking?[/quote]

Why are you calling me an idiot??? you asked where the plane was if it didn't hit the pentagon and all I did was show you pictures of the damaged pentagon that just supposidly got hit by a 747 but the plane is no where in site. I was just asking the same question as you. So i guess where both idiots huh?

[quote name='RoyT' post='295963' date='Jul 18 2006, 07:18 PM']All I can tell you is that it's not in any of those pictures, films or video tapes the fbi siezed imediatly after the "crash" so you tell me. I think your asking the wrong person perhaps you should write your local congress person.[/quote]

I still dont think you understand what im saying...

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295967' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:23 PM']I still dont think you understand what im saying...[/quote]

Well I didn't think you where saying anything I though you where asking. And all I'm doing is asking the same freakin question!!! but i'm the dumbass i guess. <_<

[quote name='RoyT' post='295966' date='Jul 18 2006, 07:22 PM']Why are you calling me an idiot??? you asked where the plane was if it didn't hit the pentagon and all I did was show you pictures of the damaged pentagon that just supposidly got hit by a 747 but the plane is no where in site. I was just asking the same question as you. So i guess where both idiots huh?[/quote]

You dont get what im saying...im saying lets say that the plane never hit the pentagon and was no where near the pentagon...then where did it go? Im not asking for you to show me where the plane is at teh crash site because you dont think its there...im saying where is the plane and the 63 people now, some island, dead in some ocean, in japan, i dont know...im not asking where the plane is and all you keep doing is showing me pics of the pentagon...thats not showing me where the plane is thats just showing me where you think it isnt...drop the pentagon part of this for a second and think about where the 747 went with the 63 people...do you think the gov shot it down over an ocean or something? Or they are being help prisoners somewhere or something?

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295960' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:16 AM']You are showing me stuff that im not asking about roy...im not asking for evidence the plane did or didnt hit the pentagon, im asking where the fucking plane is now...finally you showed me something, but all it showed me was that they have no fucking clue where the plane is or went or where the people are now...it seems like that would support my theory and not yours idiot...you dont just lose a fucking 747 and 63 people

Actually i take that back...you still havent showed me shit, you keep trying to show me stuff about where the plane is around the crash site...if a plane didnt hit the crash site there would be no plane there, but where would the plane go? Do you still not understand what im fucking asking?[/quote]
CJ, one quick point. *If* the official story is BS as I believe, how am I supposed to prove that a plane that I believe did not exist, and therefore did not have passengers, did not have any casualties?

On the other hand, if you would like to *prove to me* that such a plane did exist, and that people did die, please go right ahead. But you quoting the official story is as usless as me pointing to pics I can't find. What proof do you have?

I am not trying to mock here, honestly and sincerely. But while I tediously seek to back up my POV, I don't see you doing anything to disprove what I have claimed.

[quote name='RoyT' post='295969' date='Jul 18 2006, 07:25 PM']Well I didn't think you where saying anything I though you where asking. And all I'm doing is asking the same freakin question!!! but i'm the dumbass i guess. <_<[/quote]

No...you are asking where is it at the crash site? Im asking where is it if its not at the crash site? Now do you understand what im asking

So UK, are you saying that the people that the government and airlines and stuff said were on flight 77 such as Bernard Brown, Asia Cottom, and Rodney Dickens or Sarah Clark, 65, James Debeuneure, 58, Ann Judge, 45, Hilda Taylor and Joe Ferguson, or Barbara Olson, or Renee May that they really were never on the flight and that they are still living or made up people to begin with? I dont know how to prove they are dead besides their family and friends all thinking and believing they are dead...

My point being that if all these people that were on flight 77 are actually alive that their friends and family would know, and that it would show that the plane never hit the pentagon...however these 63 people including the ones i just named, are dead and since they were found no where else i believe they hit the pentagon the only likely place where they died. Do you think that they are made up or that they are still alive or that they are dead but didnt die in the pentagon crash?

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295970' date='Jul 18 2006, 11:26 PM']You dont get what im saying...im saying lets say that the plane never hit the pentagon and was no where near the pentagon...[b]then where did it go?[/b] Im not asking for you to show me where the plane is at teh crash site because you dont think its there...[b]im saying where is the plane and the 63 people now,[/b] some island, dead in some ocean, in japan, i dont know...[b]im not asking where the plane is[/b] and all you keep doing is showing me pics of the pentagon...[b]thats not showing me where the plane is[/b] thats just showing me where you think it isnt...drop the pentagon part of this for a second and think about [b] where the 747 went with the 63 people[/b]...do you think the gov shot it down over an ocean or something? Or they are being help prisoners somewhere or something?[/quote]

:wacko:

you can understand how confused I am after reading this post eh?

All I can do is show you the evidence that from what I can gather shows that the flight never hit the Pentagon like the Gov. says it did. And if it didn't hit the pentagon then who the hell knows where it is. What are you trying to prove the Gov. can't be successful at a cover up? I beg to differ they even have an entire branch or two for just that kind of thing.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295976' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:32 AM']So UK, are you saying that the people that the government and airlines and stuff said were on flight 77 such as Bernard Brown, Asia Cottom, and Rodney Dickens or Sarah Clark, 65, James Debeuneure, 58, Ann Judge, 45, Hilda Taylor and Joe Ferguson, or Barbara Olson, or Renee May that they really were never on the flight and that they are still living or made up people to begin with? I dont know how to prove they are dead besides their family and friends all thinking and believing they are dead...

My point being that if all these people that were on flight 77 are actually alive that their friends and family would know, and that it would show that the plane never hit the pentagon...however these 63 people including the ones i just named, are dead and since they were found no where else i believe they hit the pentagon the only likely place where they died. Do you think that they are made up or that they are still alive or that they are dead but didnt die in the pentagon crash?[/quote]
My guess would be the that the official story here is BS, as I feel it was in NY and PA. But again, I cannot find the proof I would prefer to show here. I've found a friggin ton of sites which would claim that no plane hit the pentagon. What I was hoping to show was a few plain and simple pics to illustrate that point, without anyone else's website/bias involved. Just a few pics for you to judge with your own eyes. That is all I have hoped anyone one this board or anywhere would do. Look at the evidence and make up their own mind. Not take up my POV just because I said so.

Surely, if you have spent any time looking into this, you have seen sites such as I've mentioned with pentagon conspiracy theories. Yes? If not, I guess I'll change tactics and point all of them out. I was looking for *purer* evidence if there is such a thing...

<edit> i sure as hell have found a lot of pentagon-related sites which no longer seem to exist tonight. FUCK!!!!!</edit>

Im trying to say that these 63 people died and went down with the plane somewhere, if the plane did go down somewhere besides the pentagon you would think someone would have noticed and that there would be people that new where the plane went...i think the pentagon is the only possible solution for where the plane and the people ended up. I dont think a 747 and 63 people can just disappear like you are saying they did if they didnt die at the pentagon

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295982' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:42 AM']Im trying to say that these 63 people died and went down with the plane somewhere, if the plane did go down somewhere besides the pentagon you would think someone would have noticed and that there would be people that new where the plane went...i think the pentagon is the only possible solution for where the plane and the people ended up. I dont think a 747 and 63 people can just disappear like you are saying they did if they didnt die at the pentagon[/quote]
But if there was no plane, there would be no deaths to prove or disprove. Only an "official" story to choose to believe or not. You'll have to choose for yourself whether or not my POV is worthy of your consideration.

<edit>again, if it will help any, i'd be happy to point to dozens of sites which dispute the offical report here. i truly wanted to use my own evidence here, not anyone else's </edit>

<edit>this was likely the first of the pentagon sites I found years back, if it helps anyone. [url="http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pentagone/erreurs_en.htm"]http://www.asile.org/citoyens/numero13/pen.../erreurs_en.htm[/url]

The number of sites I've been to tonight that were listed on google but no longer exist is staggering. that in itself proves not a damn thing, but where in the hell did all this info go?</edit>

i understand that you think there was no plane and therefore no deaths, but whatabout the familys of the 63 people that claimed there family member died in the plane...so once again ill ask, do you think that the 63 people were a)made up people with made up familys b)real people that the governemtn captured or killed or something or c)none of the above, and then if its that who do you think they are...who do you think the people are that i listed above...

Guest steggyD
Why don't you go and contact the people who are friends and families of those who died on the plane, then you ask them if those people were on a "REAL" plane or not. I dare you.

[url="http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/passengers.html"]http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/passengers.html[/url]

here is a good website for you conspiracy theorists, i dont know why im showing you guys this since all it does is go against what i believe, but whatever

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295990' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:01 AM']i understand that you think there was no plane and therefore no deaths, but whatabout the familys of the 63 people that claimed there family member died in the plane...so once again ill ask, do you think that the 63 people were a)made up people with made up familys b)real people that the governemtn captured or killed or something or c)none of the above, and then if its that who do you think they are...who do you think the people are that i listed above...[/quote]
i think they were about as likely to actually exist as the supposed pilots that could no more control a cessna than an r/c car, that were supposed to have manuvered the varous jumbo jets that day. but i am motherefffinpissedashell that i can no longer find the pics i seek.

sorry cj. i respect the questions you have asked. but i cannot seem to find what it is i am looking for. i've been at this for an hour and a half with no luck.

And steggy, you're my boy, but where the hell is your proof of anything? Mock all you want, but you've not provided a damn thing in this thread. nada. however, if you'd like to provide us all with first hand accounts from all of the families of all of the supposed vicitims, feel free. show me something other than a closed mind here my friend. proof of anything. please.

take a look through my posts today. any name calling? any bs? no. just an honest attempt at an honest discussion. why does this threaten you so?

[quote name='steggyD' post='295993' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:06 AM']Why don't you go and contact the people who are friends and families of those who died on the plane, then you ask them if those people were on a "REAL" plane or not. I dare you.[/quote]

I did the next best thing I could do...

[url="http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/passengers.html"]The passengers[/url]

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='295999' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:13 AM'][url="http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/passengers.html"]http://www.thewebfairy.com/killtown/flight77/passengers.html[/url]
here is a good website for you conspiracy theorists, i dont know why im showing you guys this since all it does is go against what i believe, but whatever[/quote]
Just one of a gozillion such sites. I could have easily liked to such. Again, that was not my goal. I wished to show pics with no caption, no bias, so those who truly wished to could make up their own mind.

Doesn't anyone else here wonder where in the hell the pics from 911 are on the DOD website? I see 9-14, 9-15, but there used to be a helluva lot more. Believe me or not as you wish. But again, I do not seek to mislead anyone. Only to provide info that will allow folks to make their own decisions. Funny how that seems threatening to some...

lets say it was a missile or something WhodeyUK...would that lead more to the Us being involved somehow or the israeli thing that bj thinks...i guess they are kinda one in the same, but if anything i think it shows that the US government was very much involved if not more involved than the mossad and israel or whatever

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='296006' date='Jul 19 2006, 12:22 AM']haha royt, are you really gonna take the site i just gave you and say you came up with it...

haha jk, well...kinda[/quote]

Nope actually all I did was type "Wheres Flight 77" like you probably finally did and found it relative to my arguement; umm like you did??? you didn't give me that site either only the author can claim that, and it doesn't take a genious to type in a question your looking for an answer to in a search engine sorry einstein I've been doing that for at least a few days now... :rolleyes:

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='296009' date='Jul 19 2006, 01:24 AM']lets say it was a missile or something WhodeyUK...would that lead more to the Us being involved somehow or the israeli thing that bj thinks...i guess they are kinda one in the same, but if anything i think it shows that the US government was very much involved if not more involved than the mossad and israel or whatever[/quote]
I unfortunately think the US was involved. It's the last damn thing i *want* to believe, but I can't seem to get past that.

To move beyond the pentagon crash site... (since i can't seem to find my shit (again i am sorry)) why in the hell would we send planes from norfolk to defend DC with Andrews AFB 10 mile or so away?!? Why in the hell is there an AFB there if we ain't gonna use it for anything?

Archived