Honkeys 9/11 poll

whodey319

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='297889' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:52 PM']whodeyuk, there probably wasnt enough time in between the first two/three attacks for them to know about the first plane and what the terrorists were going to do with them...is that really that hard to believe?[/quote]
As a single instance or piece of the puzzle no. I could see a plane being hijacked. But that's really not my point.

My question is, why treat one piece of evidence either way with a differing level of skepticsm? I'm just trying to apply logic, not stake my belief on the issue either way based on whether or not folks thought they would live, and thus allowed themselves to be hijacked.

I think the pic of a guy in the airport is a very simple example of this. It is an image. Nothing more. Without a caption, neither you, or I , or anyone would would believe that they picture was that of a terrorist. He wasn't wearing a nametag or turban, wasn't waving a Koran or plastic knife around. It's just a dude in a building.

Yes, I'm sure that picture was not the only thing you have seen that might make you believe the offical recount of what happened. My point is that we will never be able to understand what happened if we do not consider the facts as they are, independent of the story. If you were not told it to be true, would you believe that a 757 flew in the pentagon? If you only saw the after pics, and no one told you what had happened, would that be your first conclusion?

I only ask that evidence contradictory to the offical story be given an equal chance of speaking for itself, whether it be folks dancing on the roof, or anything else. You don't have to agree with me in the end at all. I'm not looking to start a cult of kool-aid drinkers. I'm just trying to show the level of objectivity required to really understand what happened, and decide for youself how to feel afterward.

To me, an eyewitness account is much more valuable than a picture which in itself has no meaning.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='297892' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:55 PM']just wondering UK, but how would anyone know the weapons they used to take over the plane if everything got destroyed for the most part in the crash and according to you no one made any cell phone calls cause they wouldnt work...?

and no matter how big i am i wouldnt attack someone with a weapon if i just thought they were gonna land the plane after they negotiated with the government or something...[/quote]
Well, for starters, if I was on a plane that was supposed to be travelling west, and then it turned back to the east totally unexpectedly, and continued in that direction with no explanation, I'd be asking questions for sure. I am a fairly well travelled person with a good sense of direction. Given the number of biz travellers on a Boston-LA flight, I'm guessing that there would be someone who would notice such a thing.

Do you think that the folks on the plane were unaware that they were being hijacked? If they were aware, do you think they would sit by and watch *without* being threatened by a weapon?

<edit> damn, i missed the best part of that... if you believe that we couldn't possibly know what type of weapon was used, why believe that Ashcroft could make his plastic knifes comment?

BTW CJ, thanks for the compliment on the other thread. As you've guessed, I'm enjoying a real discussion on these topics, too. And believe me, I'd sleep better each night if someone could convince me that somehow the official story was worth the paper it was printed on. </edit>

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='297882' date='Jul 21 2006, 01:41 PM']I agree whodeyuk, but some people are so quick to believe that the 5 israeli story is 100 percent true[/quote]

[b]1. The 5 Israelis were later arrested and detained ....

2. They weren't just dancing ... they were videotaping the planes hit the WTC

3. One of the 5 men then slipped up and said on an Israeli talk show that they were in the U.S. to "Document the event"

4. The owner of the fake moving company they worked for dissapeared on the 14th and fled back to Israel

5. The Mossad men dancing that day ... shared many similarities with all of the other Mossad agents caught in vans plotting other attacks in the months after 9/11

6. The Mossad men rented an apartment right next to the supposed hijackers in Hollywood FL

7. They had box cutters and 4,700 in cash on them when pulled over on 9/11

Really why don't you just use the links provided instead of talking out of your ass .... all of the links are there with the info

But I believe that you are scared to read the book ... because I believe that the truth scares you ... especially since you are a Zionist ....[/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='297886' date='Jul 21 2006, 01:47 PM']don't forget everyone on their cell phones talking to their loved ones learning about the previous hijackings and their horrible end. (except for the fact that the phones couldn't work at altitude of course...)[/quote]

i have read both sides of teh "can't use you phone on planes" and frankly, i don't know which i agree w/... i have read countless people that say they can use their phone in the air.. some say they can't... but as far as your point, the first three planes hit pretty close to each other... the only one that might have had a chance of taking over the cockpit would be the pentagon...

[quote]One plane hits a building with no reprisal, mmkay. Three? Your're pushing it. Then comes the idea that the only plane where folks did have any balls to fight off the guys who held what Ashcroft himself called "plastic knives" simply falling out of the sky and exploding in mid air with it's pieces being strewn out for miles because the cockpit door got stormed...[/quote]

plastic knives? you mean box cutter? like i said above, the 4rth one was fought off... the other three happened pretty close to each other... [url="http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/front/archives/2001/09/13/102734"]they were told[/url] that the plane had a bomb in it... they didn't know what they were really doing...

[quote]Let me tell you about this fish I caught the other day ;)

I'm not *really* trying to mock here. I'm just pointing out that the damn thing reads like a fairly tale of epic proportions. Passports survive fires hot enuf to melt steel eh? Packing a suitcase for a suicide mission. Etc, etc etc. I wish people could put apart their obvious (and very reasonable) bias of not wanting to consider the possibility that they are being lied to.

I don't mock those who *want* to believe the offical story. I did at one time, too. I just wish that same skepticism applied to both, possibilities is all.[/quote]

i hope i'm not mocking anyone, when i quesiton them... that is certainly not my intent... my bias makes me want to question what your saying... but either i can explain it, or not... if i can't then i'll have to believe it... so although i do have a bias (as you do as well, although not as big i admit), it is not stopping me from questioning things...

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='297914' date='Jul 21 2006, 02:38 PM']1. The 5 Israelis were later arrested and detained ....[/quote]

and then sued the us gov't for eligidly torturing them...

[quote]2. They weren't just dancing ... they were videotaping the planes hit the WTC[/quote]

where is this video tape... i need to see this... if it was taken by the authorties (no copy of it on the web), then what evidence of them dancing do we have... if this part was taken out of the equation, wouldn't this change the whole scenario?

[quote]3. One of the 5 men then slipped up and said on an Israeli talk show that they were in the U.S. to "Document the event"[/quote]

not being a smartass, but where is the transcript... i want to see the context of what he was saying...

[quote]4. The owner of the fake moving company they worked for dissapeared on the 14th and fled back to Israel[/quote]

nobody is saying its crazy to think that these guys worked as spies for israel.. its a matter of: was massad quarterbacking the attacks or knwo about them and not tell us... that is why the cheering part is so important to the story...

[quote]5. The Mossad men dancing that day ... shared many similarities with all of the other Mossad agents caught in vans plotting other attacks in the months after 9/11[/quote]

according to who/what?

[quote]6. The Mossad men rented an apartment right next to the supposed hijackers in Hollywood FL[/quote]

this is news to me... again, link?

[quote]7. They had box cutters and 4,700 in cash on them when pulled over on 9/11
Really why don't you just use the links provided instead of talking out of your ass .... all of the links are there with the info[/quote]

sorry for trying to question your "facts"... but we need links so i can check them out myself... i know you would do the same yourself...

[quote]But I believe that you are scared to read the book ... because I believe that the truth scares you ... especially since you are a Zionist ....[/b][/quote]

what is a zionist in your eyes bj? is it simply someone that supports a state for israel?

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='297927' date='Jul 21 2006, 02:51 PM']according to who/what?
this is news to me... again, link?[/quote]

[b]All of the links and information is in Pastores Book ......

The website provided of his book has all of the links included with it.

[size=3][color="#FF0000"]----> [url="http://www.jihadunspun.com/articles/12022002-stranger.than.fiction/stf01.html"]Read Here[/url][/color][/size]

Really you could probably read the whole thing in a few hours .... so why not instead of spenind 20 hours arguing about what is in the book with us .... why don't you just spend the 3 hours to read the damn thing. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='297927' date='Jul 21 2006, 02:51 PM']what is a zionist in your eyes bj? is it simply someone that supports a state for israel?[/quote]

[b]
A Zionist can be several things ... but the shortened definition for how I use the term ... is

One who supports the apartheid state of Israel.

however most American Zionists also hold the state of Israel above the United States ... although some won't admit it .... by supporting the state of Israel they are effectively supporting the Zionist Cabal that controls the US government ... and this Cabal holds Israel above everything else. [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='297936' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:03 PM'][b]All of the links and information is in Pastores Book ......

The website provided of his book has all of the links included with it.
Really you could probably read the whole thing in a few hours .... so why not instead of spenind 20 hours arguing about what is in the book with us .... why don't you just spend the 3 hours to read the damn thing. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img][/b][/quote]

considering you can't even get the sources from that book, i think its fair to say that we can debate it easier by you regergating it to us, and we try to debunk them... if we can't we have to accept it...

everything else to the side, where is this video? has anyone ever seen it?

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='bengalrick' post='297943' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:08 PM']considering you can't even get the sources from that book, i think its fair to say that we can debate it easier by you regergating it to us, and we try to debunk them... if we can't we have to accept it...[/quote]

[b]I could list the sources ... and probably will end up doing that .... however if you want it right now it is all right there in the link I provided ... you are just too lazy to read the damn book for yourself ... which would solve all of these questions you have ...[/b]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297943' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:08 PM']everything else to the side, where is this video? has anyone ever seen it?[/quote]

[b]Did anyone see it who knows? I can't be sure who saw the tape or what was done with the tape. I would presume that the FBI might have taken it when they detained the men. However all of the FBI evidence of these men is classified ... [/b]

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='297942' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:07 PM'][b]
A Zionist can be several things ... but the shortened definition for how I use the term ... is

One who supports the apartheid state of Israel.

however most American Zionists also hold the state of Israel above the United States ... although some won't admit it .... by supporting the state of Israel they are effectively supporting the Zionist Cabal that controls the US government ... and this Cabal holds Israel above everything else. [/b][/quote]

damn, we've got to look at for a lot of people then :blink: thats one hell of a broad definition... i was afraid that that was what you always refer to as a zionist...

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='297944' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:11 PM'][b]I could list the sources ... and probably will end up doing that .... however if you want it right now it is all right there in the link I provided ... you are just too lazy to read the damn book for yourself ... which would solve all of these questions you have ...[/b][/quote]

sorry, the book doesn't seem very interesting to me... but i'll keep debating you on it here...

[quote][b]Did anyone see it who knows? I can't be sure who saw the tape or what was done with the tape. I would presume that the FBI might have taken it when they detained the men. However all of the FBI evidence of these men is classified ... [/b][/quote]

so you are basing the foundation of your arguement on a tape that you haven't seen, one person (unidentifed btw) claims to see them cheering, and nobody that will admit that they have seen this tape... and you complain that we can't prove the main story... holy shit, this is a stretch... again, i am not even close to being convenced...

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297947' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:12 PM']damn, we've got to look at for a lot of people then :blink: thats one hell of a broad definition... i was afraid that that was what you always refer to as a zionist...[/quote]

[b]see this is why I don't give condensed versions ... because now will you think this is all to the definition ...

there is much more ...

most "rabid" Zionists - the mega assholes and the kind that would plan 9/11 ... or support Mossad .. have many more traits.

these Zionists - usually believe that God gave Jews the land of Israel ... and that the life of one Jew is worth more than 1 million Arabs ... this racist ideology also holds that Jews are gods chosen people ... and thus superior to others. [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='297949' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:21 PM']see this is why I don't give condensed versions ... because now will you think this is all to the definition ...

there is much more ...
most "rabid" Zionists - the mega assholes and the kind that would plan 9/11 ... or support Mossad .. have many more traits.

[b]these Zionists - usually believe that God gave Jews the land of Israel ... and that the life of one Jew is worth more than 1 million Arabs ... this racist ideology also holds that Jews are gods chosen people ... and thus superior to others. [/b][/quote]

this is the sort of definition that i hoped you would give... this sort of thinking is something i can get behind you to fight against... but this also makes the list of zionists much, much smaller... you should focus on these people, and seperate them from people like me, who simply want both sides to have their own territory... i think that is only fair, and it will help you make people like me understand...

You think Im a zionist BJ...

If everything went the way i wanted to, the palestinians and Israelis would be getting along fine, there would be no need to have palestinian territories and Israeli territories everyone would just live peacefully wherever they wanted. Unfortunately, the kids over are taught in elementary school to hate the other side, no matter which side they are on. The palestinians wont be happy until there is no "Israel", and the Israelis wont be happy until the Palestinians stop suicide bombing them among other things. I dont need Israel to have all of the land in the area and have their be no palestinians there, I just want both people to have an equal chance to live peacefully. But when they continually suicide bomb and kill people in Israel (not during war times like the israelis are doing) its never gonna happen.

Does that make me a zionist? if so then i guess i am...

I think using the hijacker/plane example was perhaps a bad one. I can see why folks could believe that folks on a plane were worried about being bombed/killed, etc, and why they might choose to wait it out for a negotiated end. So let's try my favorite example. Good old #7.

[url="http://rapidshare.de/files/26453921/wtc7_more-detail.wmv.html"]http://rapidshare.de/files/26453921/wtc7_m...detail.wmv.html[/url]

Please take a look at this video, and try to pretend that you know nothing about 911. Watch the way the building falls. If no one told you to believe otherwise, would you really believe that building came down by fire alone? Again, I'm not asking if someone has told you differently, or if you have been able to accept a different conclusion because of that explanation. But what do your eyes tell you? Have you ever seen a building do this anywhere else before? This is what I'm getting at. What do your eyes tell you happened to that building?

Now listen to Larry Silverstein's explanation in this clip. It's about 30 seconds in. BTW, it's not cut as short as in the Loose Change vid.

[url="http://rapidshare.de/files/26548300/wtc7.WMV.html"]http://rapidshare.de/files/26548300/wtc7.WMV.html[/url]

Again, thinking totally independently of anything you're heard in the past, what is this man telling you? It sure sounds to me like he's saying "The building can't be saved, and we've already lost too many lives today, so let's not lose any more lives trying to save this building. So they made a decision to take it down, and then watched it fall."

Rick, I know your revised loose change vid claims he's saying that the building should be evacuated, but please, think about that. Why in the hell would the NYFD need his permission to evacuate a building that was on fire? If my apartment were to catch fire tonight, do you think the fire brigade would call my landlord before asking me to leave? This makes no sense.

Given that the only thing my eyes tell me I see is a demolition, and given the only *actual* explanation that we have seems to corroborate this, and that the govt has provided nothing to refute either point, instead dodging the question entirely, this makes me think that #7 was in inside job which included some hefty insurance fraud. Can you understand why I might feel this way?

I'm coming at this from a historians POV. Really studing history only begins with names and places and dates. Those are just items on a timeline. *Understaning* history is taking the items on that timeline, and analyzing them for what they are, not for how they fit our society's version of what that history is. It involves a personalized analysis, based on research of the events, etc. Wherever possible, it is based on first hand accounts, not someone else's reflection on those accounts.

Perhaps this is obvious to everyone else, but it was a revelation to me when I took my first college history course. It was a class I took only as an elective, just to clear it out of the way, to meet a requirement. When I discovered that real history went miles beyond high school (where history was my *least* favorite subject) I instantly fell in love with it. In fact, I went from a math/science guy to a history nut in one semester.

Perhaps everyone in this thread has applied this level of thinking to the subject already, and you just see a different tale. For those who think I nuts, I only question if you would have felt that way if you'd never been told an offical story to believe in first. If that's the case, so be it.

Also, thanks again to all for the thoughtful discussion. I'll step off my soapbox now. ;)

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297948' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:14 PM']sorry, the book doesn't seem very interesting to me... but i'll keep debating you on it here...[/quote]

[b]

so the book doesn't seem interesting .... but you want to talk about all the material on here .... which is info from the book ???? :crazy: [/b]

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297948' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:14 PM']so you are basing the foundation of your arguement on a tape that you haven't seen[/quote]

[b]Don't put fucking words in my mouth .... my entire argument is based off of hundreds of events and pieces of information .... some of which are outlined in the book ...

there is a mountain of evidence connected Zionism and Mossad ....

But you won't take the time to read it ....

That is because your inquiry is not genuine, and you don't want to find truth ...

I would be more than happy to lay out all the evidence and books to read etc ... if I knew you were sincere ... [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='297949' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:21 PM'][b]

these Zionists - usually believe that God gave Jews the land of Israel ... and that the life of one Jew is worth more than 1 million Arabs ... this racist ideology also holds that Jews are gods chosen people ... and thus superior to others. [/b][/quote]

I dont think that is necessarily true...i think it is more that they arent willing to let them capture and kill soliders or people without doing some sort of retaliation...the United States is the same way...do you think if Mexican terrorists (thats Mexico basically supports and this terrorist group basically runs part of the Meican government) came over to the United states and kidnapped two soldiers and killed 8 others and said they wouldnt give them back, and also said they wouldnt stop doing terrorist attacks until there was no more United States...dont you think the US would fight back? Or would they just sit there and let them get away with it...I dont think it has anything to do with Religion but thats just me...

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='297958' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:36 PM']You think Im a zionist BJ...

The palestinians wont be happy until there is no "Israel", and the Israelis wont be happy until the Palestinians stop suicide bombing them among other things.[/quote]

[b]This right here shows that indeed yes you are a Zionist ... not to mention that I believe you are also Jewish ... which adds even more dynamics to a Zionist. The fact that in your mind this statement sums up the 2 sides is laughable[/b]

Guest bengalrick
the foundation of your arguement is this video tape... it is by far the best evidence of massad involvement... w/out it, there is little to no reason to blame the israeli spy network...

whodey, the "screw loose change" video pointed out many things on this... if this is teh case, why isn't the insurance company fighting him tooth and nail? how come the owner of the building would have the authority to bring that building down? not even the FDNY had the authority to do that... that is done by trained professionals...

all of that being said, building 7 confusses me the most.... but to me, its not b/c of silverstein... he had no decision to make anyways... and he later said that he meant "pull it" meaning "pull the operation" or in other words, get the firefighters out of there and stop fighting the fire... in that context, it makes crystal clear sense to me...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297972' date='Jul 21 2006, 08:46 PM']the foundation of your arguement is this video tape... it is by far the best evidence of massad involvement... w/out it, there is little to no reason to blame the israeli spy network...
whodey, the "screw loose change" video pointed out many things on this... if this is teh case, why isn't the insurance company fighting him tooth and nail? how come the owner of the building would have the authority to bring that building down? not even the FDNY had the authority to do that... that is done by trained professionals...

all of that being said, building 7 confusses me the most.... but to me, its not b/c of silverstein... he had no decision to make anyways... and he later said that he meant "pull it" meaning "pull the operation" or in other words, get the firefighters out of there and stop fighting the fire... in that context, it makes crystal clear sense to me...[/quote]
Watch the clip, Rick. Don't tell me what you've heard about it. Watch it for yourself. Please. It's a quick d/l.

And you are right, the NYFD could never have taken it down. This is exactly my point also. The building would have had to be loaded with explosives beforehand, yes? That would explain why it falls like a demoliton, yes? As for the insurance company, what are they going to do? The policy was paid for, the offical story says it was cused by terrorism, why would they not just pay up? How could they have any other option? With the building remains hauled out of there in a big damn hurry before *anyone* could analyze what happened to the structure, what else could they do? Sue the govt for not allowing the remains to be inspected would have to be their first course of action. But without any proof, they would have to pay.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297972' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:46 PM']he later said that he meant "pull it" meaning "pull the operation" or in other words, get the firefighters out of there and stop fighting the fire... in that context, it makes crystal clear sense to me...[/quote]

[b]after he said "pull it" the damn thing collapsed ....

how the hell would this have anything to do with firefighters ...

so by taking the firefighters out of the bldg it magically collapsed ??? :wacko: :wacko:

Fire has NEVER IN THE HISTORY of the world brought down a tall steel building ... and you mean to tell me that the first 3 times ever in structural engeneering happend on that day :crazy: [/b]

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='297979' date='Jul 21 2006, 03:54 PM']Watch the clip, Rick. Don't tell me what you've heard about it. Watch it for yourself. Please. It's a quick d/l.

And you are right, the NYFD could never have taken it down. This is exactly my point also. The building would have had to be loaded with explosives beforehand, yes? That would explain why it falls like a demoliton, yes? As for the insurance company, what are they going to do? The policy was paid for, the offical story says it was cused by terrorism, why would they not just pay up? How could they have any other option? With the building remains hauled out of there in a big damn hurry before *anyone* could analyze what happened to the structure, what else could they do? Sue the govt for not allowing the remains to be inspected would have to be their first course of action. But without any proof, they would have to pay.[/quote]

i can't at work.. unless its on utube or google, i can't see videos... and its the busy part of the day either way... i'll watch it at home...

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='297983' date='Jul 21 2006, 04:01 PM'][b]after he said "pull it" the damn thing collapsed ....

how the hell would this have anything to do with firefighters ...

so by taking the firefighters out of the bldg it magically collapsed ??? :wacko: :wacko:
Fire has NEVER IN THE HISTORY of the world brought down a tall steel building ... and you mean to tell me that the first 3 times ever in structural engeneering happend on that day :crazy: [/b][/quote]

[url="http://www.prisonplanet.com/pullit.mp3"]the comment in questin[/url] so your saying that there is no way in hell, that he was talking about pulling out of the operation?

alot of things happened on 9.11 that never happened before that day... its not out of the realm of possiblities, no...

i'll ask again:

you have to be more than the owner or the FD to be able to control detinate a building... also, why isn't the insurance company gonig after them? it takes a long time to plan a controlled demolition... how did they sneak all the bombs past all of them people?

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297993' date='Jul 21 2006, 04:12 PM']how did they sneak all the bombs past all of them people?[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[color="#000099"][b]I thought you got the memo and already knew that the bomb dogs were removed from the WTC right before the attacks [/b] [/color]

[size=3][u][quote]Heightened Security Alert Had Just Been Lifted
by Curtis L. Taylor and Sean Gardiner
Newsday
September 12, 2001[/u][/size]

[b]The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted [/b] at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday.

Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks because of numerous phone threats. But :contract: [b]on Thursday, bomb-sniffing dogs were abruptly removed.[/b]

"Today was the first day there was not the extra security," Coard said. "We were protecting below. We had the ground covered. We didn't figure they would do it with planes. There is no way anyone could have stopped that."[/quote]

[url="http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/nation/ny-nyaler122362178sep12,0,1255660.story"]http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/na...0,1255660.story[/url]

Archived