Honkeys 9/11 poll

whodey319

[quote]Pentagon Papers Author Daniel Ellsberg Says Government May Have Carried Out 9/11
Predicts Bush Regime Will Stage Terrorist Attack to Provide Pretext for Iran, Syria Invasion, And Justify [b]Internment Camps[/b][/quote]
You can be sure I'll be in there. Will you guys come visit me?!

[quote]If there’s another 9/11 or a major war in the Middle-East involving a U.S. attack on Iran, I have no doubt that there will be, the day after or within days an equivalent of a Reichstag fire decree that will involve massive detentions in this country, detention camps for middle-easterners and [b]their quote “sympathizers”, [/b] critics of the President’s policy and essentially the wiping-out of the Bill of Rights.[/quote]

Actually, BJ and I may be playing patti cake together in there...
AZ

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='Abu-Zayd' post='297552' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:32 PM']You can be sure I'll be in there. Will you guys come visit me?!
Actually, BJ and I may be playing patti cake together in there...
AZ[/quote]

I'll be there if they don't mow me down in the street for kicks first.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' post='297552' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:32 PM']Actually, BJ and I may be playing patti cake together in there...[/quote]

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='297561' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:40 PM']I'll be there if they don't mow me down in the street for kicks first.[/quote]

[b]Hell yeah .... :headbang:

A white guy, black guy, and a middle eastern guy walk into a concentration camp .....

sounds like a bad bar joke ;) [/b]

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='297561' date='Jul 20 2006, 09:40 PM']I'll be there if they don't mow me down in the street for kicks first.[/quote]

and Homer will make brilliant commentary on all three of our troubles, as WhoDeyUK tries to negotiate, "While I see your point, ... "

AZ

AZ,

Thank you for the great insight on this topic. I did not want to offend you by trying answer Bengalrick, notice how i did not call you bengalprick, bengalrick? See I'm a nice guy.

As for the internment camps, what do they do to young white men with a strong belief in a conspiracy and strong hatred for an administration? Call me a liberal? (I am not one by the way, neither I am a dumbass though anymore) I’ll bring you boys some Skyline and Chipotle if you make it to camp.

[quote name='Abu-Zayd' post='297769' date='Jul 21 2006, 08:40 AM']and Homer will make brilliant commentary on all three of our troubles, as WhoDeyUK tries to negotiate, "While I see your point, ... "
AZ[/quote]

I'll be commiserating right with you as my FBI file is pretty thick.

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Honkey' post='297790' date='Jul 21 2006, 09:27 AM']AZ,

Thank you for the great insight on this topic. I did not want to offend you by trying answer Bengalrick, notice how i did not call you bengalprick, bengalrick? See I'm a nice guy.[/quote]

why would you say something so dumb in the first place?

[quote]As for the internment camps, what do they do to young white men with a strong belief in a conspiracy and strong hatred for an administration? Call me a liberal? (I am not one by the way, neither I am a dumbass though anymore) I’ll bring you boys some Skyline and Chipotle if you make it to camp.[/quote]

bj has been talking like this for over a year... according to coy, he has been talking that way since before 9/11... both are them are powerful speakers and could be influential, yet both are on here talking to us everyday...

its called paranoia...

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Homer_Rice' post='297800' date='Jul 21 2006, 09:41 AM']I'll be commiserating right with you as my FBI file is pretty thick.[/quote]

please don't tell me you believe this too, homer?

i'm either living in the twighlite zone, or i will be trying to break some of you fuckers out of concentration camps in utah...

i think this is all b.s... first of all, teh only thing that can bring down a democracy as strong as americas, is from a revolution from the people... the best way to do that, would be to start putting people in concentraion camps (and with our media, it would be well known if it happened)... it would be our democracies death warrant... needless to say, i don't buy it...

[quote name='bengalrick' date='Jul 21 2006, 08:08 AM' post='297805']
why would you say something so dumb in the first place?

I found AZ's insight to be very helpful and appreciated his knowledge on the subject. Therefore I do not consider saying that to be dumb.

As for the real thing you were calling dumb, although I'm sure an unoriginal nickname i find it fitting to call you it after some of your posts. I'm sure there are a few other posters that feel the same way, WhodeyUk being the first in line of course.
I engourage you to think beyond what you've grown accustomed to and what the media tells you to think, BR.

Who Dey

Guest bengalrick

[quote]I found AZ's insight to be very helpful and appreciated his knowledge on the subject. Therefore I do not consider saying that to be dumb.[/quote]

i mean, why did you call me "bengalprick" in teh first place? you never answered my other post, and you never said how i offended or called you a name...

[quote]As for the real thing you were calling dumb, although I'm sure an unoriginal nickname i find it fitting to call you it after some of your posts. I'm sure there are a few other posters that feel the same way, WhodeyUk being the first in line of course.
I engourage you to think beyond what you've grown accustomed to and what the media tells you to think, BR.

Who Dey[/quote]

i'm tired of your smug, elitists attitude... call me whatever you want, but just know that the gloves are off for you, and i won't be trying to sympathize, or understand your psychotic and close minded view of what happened on 9/11.... you took you last pot shot at me, w/out a response back :mellow:

stick YOUR who dey up your ass... this wasn't supposed to be personal, but you seem to want it that way... read back through this thread... you are the ignorant asshole who can't answer tough questions... you are the ignorant asshole who can't take any criticism and can't even explain why you believe what you do... you are the ignorant asshole that is slobbing on bj's knob at every possible turn... you are the ignorant asshole who, when pushed for answers, will resort to trying to back people in corners and scare them by saying they are calling you names... you are an ignorant asshole...

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297807' date='Jul 21 2006, 10:10 AM']please don't tell me you believe this too, homer?

i'm either living in the twighlite zone, or i will be trying to break some of you fuckers out of concentration camps in utah...

i think this is all b.s... first of all, teh only thing that can bring down a democracy as strong as americas, is from a revolution from the people... the best way to do that, would be to start putting people in concentraion camps (and with our media, it would be well known if it happened)... it would be our democracies death warrant... needless to say, i don't buy it...[/quote]

Well, I was mostly joking, but it's not out of the realm of possibility, br, though at this particular moment, such talk is partly hyperbole. But, circumstances can change rapidly. There have been contracts let out to build camps for "immigration" purposes.

Here's the general problem: actions which used to be frowned upon, but still engaged in as a matter of "realism" have now become commonplace and an accepted part of our behavior. Now, torture in private is bad enough, as are throwing coups, supporting dictators, etc... Really bad morally and bad policy, too. imo. But now we more or less do it in the open and our populace more or less accepts these practices.

To wit: Gitmo? Water-boarding? Abu Ghraib? Renditions? Enough of the lying justifications for these gross acts and others, and time to really take one's measure as a human being. Can I envision a land in which those who pop their heads out of a foxhole, in dispute with those in power, end up in isolation and removed from the mainstream of our culture? Sure, I know enough history to know it's possible. Better yet, ask folks who have been attacked during the last six years for doing precisely that, what they think. Those folks are more central and more important than regular folks like us here on the board, but shit rolls downhill, and we are living in the valley. Our time might come though I suspect we'd have fair warning.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

HAHAHAHA that was great Bengalprick really I am still laughing.

1st off let me apologize to everyone for being an ignorant asshole. Arrogant asshole possibly, but ignorant? Definitely not. BR, I'm sure you have a degree from a great institution of higher learning something along the lines of GED or some shitty high school. Sorry I was so unfortunate to go to an academic institution where I learned how to question, think, and research different issues and allow myself to change position on these things. My job does not allow me to put in the required time to researching this as I'm sure yours offers. And yes I am being an arrogant asshole at this present time, but only because you have forced this on me. To call me ignorant for letting more of an expert answer something that I do not have the knowledge on the matter that BJ and AZ to find is absurd. Politicians defer to their experts on just about everything, your president should do this more so.

Look how you have offended our friend AZ with your accusations of his faith. That is ignorant you asshole.

I will set aside some time this weekend to find out some information for you that you can call liberal or whatever you want. So go finish blowing oldschooler and have a great weekend.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

Oh and fuck you for not accepting a Who Dey from a fellow Bengals fan you blaspheming prick.

WHo Dey to all, except for bengalprick

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='Honkey' post='297854' date='Jul 21 2006, 12:28 PM'][img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

HAHAHAHA that was great Bengalprick really I am still laughing.

1st off let me apologize to everyone for being an ignorant asshole. Arrogant asshole possibly, but ignorant? Definitely not. BR, I'm sure you have a degree from a great institution of higher learning something along the lines of GED or some shitty high school. Sorry I was so unfortunate to go to an academic institution where I learned how to question, think, and research different issues and allow myself to change position on these things. My job does not allow me to put in the required time to researching this as I'm sure yours offers. And yes I am being an arrogant asshole at this present time, but only because you have forced this on me. To call me ignorant for letting more of an expert answer something that I do not have the knowledge on the matter that BJ and AZ to find is absurd. Politicians defer to their experts on just about everything, your president should do this more so.

Look how you have offended our friend AZ with your accusations of his faith. That is ignorant you asshole.

I will set aside some time this weekend to find out some information for you that you can call liberal or whatever you want. So go finish blowing oldschooler and have a great weekend.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

Oh and fuck you for not accepting a Who Dey from a fellow Bengals fan you blaspheming prick.

WHo Dey to all, except for bengalprick[/quote]

if you are so smart, then prove to me (and yourself) that your theory is correct... you can't even explain why you changed your mind on the original story... all you can do, is say "bj could explain it well"...

do you understand the word ignorance? that would be to not educate yourself... after asking you abotu 3 times to show me how come you believe such an off the wall bull shit story, when you never gave good reasons for your change... i assumed that you couldn't explain how you came to your conclussion... its not that you don't believe it, but you yourself said that you used to drink the bush koolaid... you are seceptical to being brainwashed... i assumed that you can' t really think for yourself, and if you were confronted w/ hard questions, you would wither away... that is why you changed your mind about the official story, after all... you couldn't answer those questions... now if you can't answer mine, then where would you be? can't let that happen, so act like i was attacking you TWICE when i didn't...

[i]I will set aside some time this weekend to find out some information for you that you can call liberal or whatever you want. So go finish blowing oldschooler and have a great weekend. [/i]

you are a freakin idiot... there is plenty of shit that you could nitpick and make fun of me... however, you seem to pick shit that is not true... find a place i called you a liberal... find a place i quoted a post of olds, or acknowledged a post of his in this thread.... you can't, b/c i didn't call you a liberal and oldschooler has nothing to do w/ this thread... he must have asked you a hard question in the past, but it wasn't here...

and dumbass, i was questioning this... go back to where your panties got wadded up... go to post #43 in this thread... i asked some questions and you then called me bengalprick... if i was trying to dig my head in the sand, i wouldn't be questioning your thoughts... i would simply ignore you...

[color="#FF0000"][size=2][b][i]"If we understand the mechanisms and motives of the group mind, it is now possible to control and regiment the masses according to our will without their knowing it ... The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country ... In almost every act of our daily lives, whether in the sphere of politics or business, in our social conduct or our ethical thinking, we are dominated by the relatively small number of persons ... who understand the mental processes and social patterns of the masses. It is they who pull the wires which control the public mind."[/i][/b][/size]-[/color]Edward Bernays

[url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Bernays"]Edward Bernays' Wikipedia page[/url]

BR- Read STRANGER THAN FICTION, AZ posted it a few days back.

Here is an article on the author, Dr. Pastore

A Sherlock Holmes Type Twist To The 9/11 Murder Mystery
Author steps out like Socrates to do some 'independent thinking' about the 9/11 tragedy while using a Sherlock Holmes 'deductive reasoning strategy' to uncover the 'real culprits.' Called by some anti-Semitic for involving the Israeli Mossad in 9/11, author claims Israeli involvement cannot be overlooked due to their entanglement in the Middle East crisis.
16 Jun 2005

Everybody likes a good murder mystery or tries to play Sherlock Holmes once in their life. Dr. Albert D. Pastore PhD is no different.

Ever since 9/11, Dr. Pastore -- or should we call him Watson -- has been obsessed with leaving no stone unturned in trying to solve the biggest murder mystery in American history. Besides following leads and tracking down obscure facts, Dr. Pastore spent 10 months of exhaustive research before writing his own analysis of 9/11.

In a pure Sherlock Holmes manner, he disbelieves the government official 9/11 story and treats FBI investigations as inferior police maneuvers just like the pipe-smoking London super sleuth viewed Scotland Yard.

Always trying to stay one step ahead of the silver badge, Dr. Pastore started his quest to find the 9/11 killers before the smoke even settled at ground zero. Although his work hasn't led to any arrests or indictments, even Holmes would have had trouble solving this one.

"The architects who designed the WTC designed it to withstand the direct impact and fuel fire of a commercial airline crash," said Dr. Pastore in his book titled Stranger Than Fiction: An Independent Investigation of the True Culprits of September 11. "Aaron Swirsky, one of the main architects, described the collapse as 'incredible and unbelievable.'

"Lee Robertson, the project's structural engineer, said: 'I designed it to be hit by a Boeing 707. The 707 has a fuel capacity comparable to the Boeing 767.'"

The suspicious nature of the targets as well as a total breakdown of U.S. defense systems started Dr. Pastore on his ongoing research and investigation for the perpetrators. Although he researched most every aspect of the 9/11 mystery, he said it's very easy, due to the complexity of the possible conspiracy entanglements, to lose the real purpose of the search, and that is to find the "real killers."

And in a true Sherlock Holmes gesture, Pastore warned the path is filled with many false leads purposely placed by the "real culprits' in order to misdirect and trick those attempting to uncover the truth. Along the way, according to the German philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer, he reminds us that the truth always comes out in three stages.

First, it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. And third it is accepted as self-evident. Dr. Pastore said it is also wise to recall the plight of Socrates when considered the task of uncovering the truth about 9/11.

"The ancient Greek philosopher, Socrates, taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once they start to question and analyze every belief they ever held dear," said Dr. Pastore. "If a certain belief passes the test of evidence, deduction and logic, it should be kept. "If it doesn't, the belief should be discarded.

"The ruling elite have always tried to mislead the thinking of the masses. Socrates was tried for subversion, corrupting the youth and eventually forced to take his own life by drinking poison. As history tells us, it's never easy to be an independent thinker."

Dr. Pastore's independent thinking and research has also made him very unpopular with the present-day ruling elite since his list of 9/11suspects also involves the Israeli Mossad (Israel's version of the CIA),

He claims the Israeli connection needs to be investigated since it is one of the major players in the Middle East conflict which provides the major backdrop for the WTC tragedy.

Labeled by many as anti-Semitic for researching the Israeli connection in 9/11, Dr. Pastore said the Mossad involvement is vitally important but has been ignored by most other independent investigators due to enormous pressure and heavy-handed politics.

One literary reviewer who looked closely at Dr. Pastore's book published by Carol Adler of Dandelion Books had this to say in comparison to some of the other leading 9/11 truth books.

"In their books, John Kaminski, Gerard Holmgren, and M. Desmoulins write out any Israeli connection, and do not point the finger at the Jewish lobby. This doesn't mean that their analysis isn't of value. But when one finds, for example, that they completely omit to discuss the evidence pointing to the Jewish lobby's long-term push for the war, and a possible Mossad implication in 9/11, one cannot endorse it.

"The New Pearl Harbor, by David Ray Griffin, doesn't even list "Mossad" in the index. Admitttedly, other institutions, such as NORAD, were complicit or penetrated. But don't assume there are a large number of conspirators. A few key individuals in decision-making positions would suffice.

"But Dr. Pastore, in his book, writes Mossad back in to the picture. I recommend "Stranger Than Fiction" above all other books on 9/11."

And in his book, Dr. Pastore dedicates a significant portion in putting a Sherlock Holmes deductive reasoning twist to uncovering the real culprits. Besides the possibility of U.S. government foreknowledge or complicity in the events before, during and after 9/11, he limits the two main suspects to either Muslim terrorists seeking to avenge U.S. policies in the Middle East or Zionist terrorists seeking to frame their enemies as a pretext for involving the U.S. in a war against Arab/Muslim states.

"These are the only logical suspects if you look at the facts," said Dr. Pastore. "We know this because Bin Laden first strongly denied any involvement in 9-11 and even suggested that the Zionists were behind it. It is widely believed throughout the Arab and Muslim world (and even much of Europe) that Israeli and U.S. elements staged 9-11 as a pretext for a war against the Islamic world.

"On the other hand, the Zionists and the U.S. scoff at this idea and insist that Muslim terrorists were the culprits."

Taking a page from Holmes, he then tries not be tricked into finding guilty solely by the evidence trail left by 9/11, adding:

"Given that both Group (Muslim terrorists) or Group 2 (Zionist terrorists) would be in serious trouble if it were discovered to be responsible for 9-11. And given the fact that each group blames the other, we would therefore expect the true culprit to attempt to divert the investigation towards the innocent group and away from itself.

"This trick is as old as crime itself. As surely as night follows day, a phony evidence trail would had to have surfaced following the 9-11operation."

Dr. Pastore then lays out the evidence trail, leaving the reader to judge which group may be framing the other. He is quick to point out that what he uncovered is not opinion but factual accounts reported by the media or released by the government. His evidence trail, detailed in his book, includes:

1. A few weeks before 9-11, Israeli Mossad officials flew to the U.S. and met with leaders of the FBI and CIA. The Mossad claimed that a major terrorist attack was imminent and that the culprits would be Osama Bin Laden and Iraq's Saddam Hussein. They gave no other details.

2. After the attacks, there were widely publicized reports that the government had a tape recording of Bin Laden calling his mother just a few days before the attacks and telling her: "Something big is about to happen and you won't be hearing from me for a while." This claim was broadcast repeatedly on every news network and convinced many people that Bin Laden was indeed guilty.

Weeks later, CNN corrected itself and revealed that the story turned out to be baseless. Although the story is now universally repudiated by even the mainstream media, far fewer people ever heard the repudiation than did the original claim.

3. Hours after the attacks, investigators received a report of a suspicious car left behind at Boston's Logan Airport by a group of belligerent Arabs. .Inside the car, investigators find an Arab language flight manual.

4. Investigators then find a suitcase supposedly "forgotten" by Mohammed Atta, "ringleader" of the suicide hijackers (why would someone pack a suitcase for a suicide mission?) Inside the suitcase they find a Koran, a fuel consumption calculator, a suicide note, and more Arab flight manuals.

5. At the crash site in Pennsylvania, investigators find an incriminating letter written by one of the hijackers. The destruction at the crash site was so complete that the largest piece of human remains found was an8-inch piece of spine. Yet the letter survived the awesome crash and incineration unscathed.

6. Days after the attacks, a slightly burned passport belonging to one of the "Saudi hijackers" is miraculously found just a few blocks away from the rubble of the World Trade Center.

7. FBI Director Mueller even admitted that identity thefts were used in connection with 9-11. As many as 7 of the 19 "Arab hijackers" are alive and well and some had reported their passports stolen in 1999.

8. Weeks after 9-11, Anthrax letters killed 5 people. The wording of the letters was designed to implicate Muslims. "Death to America. Death to Israel. Allah is great" It has long since been established that the anthrax came from a US army lab and was not mailed by Muslims.

9. The Pentagon claimed to have found a "confession video" from Osama Bin Laden. Why would a man clever enough to pull off 9-11 suddenly become so careless and leave a self - incriminating video laying around Afghanistan. Independent translations of the barely audible video later exposed the US translation as "manipulative and inaccurate." Other analyses of the video raises even more questions of fraud and doctoring.

10. It is then revealed that investigators also found a business card belonging to one of the hijackers at the Pennsylvania crash site. On the back of this miraculous business card is a telephone number linking one of the hijackers to the "20th hijacker" Zaccarias Moussaoui.

11. Also at the Pennsylvania crash site, another miracle passport belonging to "hijacker pilot" Ziad Jarrah was found.

12. The Friday before the attacks, three loud mouthed, drunken "hijackers"( Mohammed Atta and the Al-Shehhi brothers) make a memorable scene at are restaurant in Hollywood, Florida, The London Telegraph reported:

"Mohammed Atta, 33, who almost certainly was the Florida-trained pilot who rammed American Airlines Flight 11 into the north tower of the World Trade Centre, his cousin Marwan al-Shehhi, 23, and an Arab believed to be a brother of al-Shehhi, appeared to have been in a bibulous celebratory mood last week."

However, Tony Amos, the manager of Shuckums Oyster Bar and Restaurant in Hollywood(Florida) just north of Miami, was interviewed by the FBI and he and his barman and a waitress all identified Atta and his cousin as some hard drinkers who propped up the bar last Friday.

Atta's bill for three hours of vodka drinking came to $48. When he drunkenly disputed the charge, Mr Amos intervened. "Of course I can pay the bill,"Atta told him. "I'm an airline pilot."

Devout fundamentalist Muslim "martyrs" drinking vodka for three hours? And notice how "Mohammed Atta" purposely goes out of his way to tell the manager he was "an airline pilot". This is very similar to the way in which he purposely told his flight school instructor he was "leaving for Boston".

13. The night before the attacks, three loud-mouthed "hijackers" (one of them again being the "ringleader" Mohammed Atta) visited a Florida strip club where they again cause a scene and make a deliberate point of telling people about a pending terror attack. They then conveniently "forget" yet another Koran at the bar!

CBS News reported on September 14, 2001:

"The three men spewed anti-American sentiments in a bar and talked of impending bloodshed the night before the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington, a Daytona Beach strip club manager interviewed by the FBI said Thursday."

However, John Kap, manager of the Pink Pony and Red Eyed Jack's Sports Bar said:

"They were talking about what a bad place America is. They said 'Wait 'til tomorrow. America is going to see bloodshed,"'.

Kap told FBI investigators the men in his bar spent $200 to $300 apiece on lap dances and drinks, paying with credit cards, adding he gave the FBI credit card receipts, photocopied driver's licenses, a business card left by one man and a copy of the Quran .

14. So who, if not Mohammed Atta and his friends, who could these drunken, womanizing, Koran-toting, "Muslims" in Florida actually have been? A May 7, 2002 story written by Christopher Ketcham of Salon Magazine provides a clue. Ketcham writes about the Israeli "art student" spy ring that was uncovered in 2001. In his article entitle "The Israeli Art Student Mystery", Ketcham writes:

"For almost two years, hundreds of young Israelis falsely claiming to be art students haunted federal offices... No one knows why -- and no one seems to want to find out.

"In HOLLYWOOD, (Florida) several students lived at 4220 Sheridan St., just down the block from the 3389 Sheridan St. apartment where terrorist mastermind Mohammed Atta holed up with three other Sept. 11 plotters. Many of the students, the DEA report noted, had backgrounds in Israeli military intelligence and/or electronics surveillance; one was the son of a two-star Israeli general, and another had served as a bodyguard to the head of the Israeli army."

15. A group of Israeli men were caught photographing the WTC right after 9/11, dancing and celebrating the attack. They later turned out to be connected with Mossad, and quietly deported. Other Mossad agents were also found with explosives in the Mexican Parliament, some with videos of the Sears Towers, some with nuclear U.S. Power plant plans and some posing as art students checking out Defense buildings.

Dr. Pastore's above attention to details provides many small pieces of the ongoing 9/11 mystery puzzle and as Sherlock Holmes would advise: "Every stone needs to be uncovered, My dear Watson, every stone. And, you'll see, under one of them when we least expect it, we will find the real culprit. It's just a matter of time, my dear Watson, just a matter of time."

Is it just me or does it seem like 1 person spotted these "mossads" dancing and celebrating and now everybody believes that its true and everyone tries to use it in every conspiracy post even though there isnt much proof to the story...it sounds like something where i could say honkey was celebrating and dancing and then call the police and he would get arrested for something completely different and then everyone would make it seem like he was involved or something even though i could have completley misunderstood what you were doing or even made it up...]

im not positive about this this just seems like what happened to me...i could be way off

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='297871' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:10 PM']Is it just me or does it seem like 1 person spotted these "mossads" dancing and celebrating and now everybody believes that its true and everyone tries to use it in every conspiracy post even though there isnt much proof to the story...it sounds like something where i could say honkey was celebrating and dancing and then call the police and he would get arrested for something completely different and then everyone would make it seem like he was involved or something even though i could have completley misunderstood what you were doing or even made it up...]

im not positive about this this just seems like what happened to me...i could be way off[/quote]
It's not much different than somone showing a pic of a man in the airport, and then using it as evidence that the person in the pic later hijacked a plane with a knife, and flew it into a building. I don't think any of us have a first-hand account of that either.

(Especially when not one person on this board would sit by and watch some donkey with a knife hijack a plane. That fucker would more likely find that knife crammed up his ass, after it was used to cut off his head, than pull of such a fucking riduculous stunt. Or do you think *every* person on *each* of the planes except Mr "Let's roll" was just an amazing coward? It's not like we're talking about a gun here, that could rip a hole in the side of the plane and kill everyone. I would tend to think that safetly in numbers would be a bit more likely...)

I'm not mocking your sense of disbelief. I applaud it. I just wish folks would apply it to both sides of the story ;)

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='297874' date='Jul 21 2006, 01:27 PM']It's not much different than somone showing a pic of a man in the airport, and then using it as evidence that the person in the pic later hijacked a plane with a knife, and flew it into a building. I don't think any of us have a first-hand account of that either.

[b](Especially when not one person on this board would sit by and watch some donkey with a knife hijack a plane. That fucker would more likely find that knife crammed up his ass, after it was used to cut off his head, than pull of such a fucking riduculous stunt. Or do you think *every* person on *each* of the planes except Mr "Let's roll" was just an amazing coward? It's not like we're talking about a gun here, that could rip a hole in the side of the plane and kill everyone. I would tend to think that safetly in numbers would be a bit more likely...)[/b]

I'm not mocking your sense of disbelief. I applaud it. I just wish folks would apply it to both sides of the story ;)[/quote]

on 9.10.01, i wouldn't necessarily try to take back the plane... in any other terror attack in history involving a plane, the plane was used for leverage in the negotiaions... nobody could foresee that they were actually being used as weapons... the only reason for the plane in PN to get overtaken, is b/c they knew about the other planes... otherwise, that plane would have been in the capital building...

however, now it is hard to even think that we wouldn't overtake the plane, b/c we've all been woke up...

I agree whodeyuk, but some people are so quick to believe that the 5 israeli story is 100 percent true without proof but then are so quick to say the other storys that show the arab terrorists are untrue because there isnt enough proof...if you need 100% fact to show something is true believe it or dont belive it both ways not just when it fits your story better. It definitely goes both ways though whodeyuk...

i dont know if that post made any sense, whenever i am thinking about too much stuff everything kinda gets jumbled together...

about the whole being cowards thing...since these were the first 2 planes that hit the wtc they wouldnt have known what the terrorists were planning on doing like the people on flight 77 did...therefore the terrorists could have told them that they were just using them to get the government to comply with their wishes or something and the people had no idea that they were gonna crash into the wtc...therefore teh people wouldnt have rushed the cabin and tried to crash the plane into the ground because they probably still had hope in living...it was completely different than flight 77 because on flight 77 they knew they were dead one way or the other and knew what the terrorists had already done at the wtc and knew what their planes were...now do you get why they probably didnt try to stop them?

[quote name='bengalrick' post='297877' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:33 PM']on 9.10.01, i wouldn't necessarily try to take back the plan... in any other terror attack in history, the plan was used for leverage in the negotiaions... nobody could foresee that they were actually being used as weapons... the only reason for the plane in PN to get overtaken, is b/c they knew about the other planes... otherwise, that plane would have been in the capital building...

however, now it is hard to even think that we wouldn't overtake the plane, b/c we've all been woke up...[/quote]
don't forget everyone on their cell phones talking to their loved ones learning about the previous hijackings and their horrible end. (except for the fact that the phones couldn't work at altitude of course...)

One plane hits a building with no reprisal, mmkay. Three? Your're pushing it. Then comes the idea that the only plane where folks did have any balls to fight off the guys who held what Ashcroft himself called "plastic knives" simply falling out of the sky and exploding in mid air with it's pieces being strewn out for miles because the cockpit door got stormed...

Let me tell you about this fish I caught the other day ;)

I'm not *really* trying to mock here. I'm just pointing out that the damn thing reads like a fairly tale of epic proportions. Passports survive fires hot enuf to melt steel eh? Packing a suitcase for a suicide mission. Etc, etc etc. I wish people could put apart their obvious (and very reasonable) bias of not wanting to consider the possibility that they are being lied to.

I don't mock those who *want* to believe the offical story. I did at one time, too. I just wish that same skepticism applied to both, possibilities is all.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='297882' date='Jul 21 2006, 06:41 PM']I agree whodeyuk, but some people are so quick to believe that the 5 israeli story is 100 percent true without proof but then are so quick to say the other storys that show the arab terrorists are untrue because there isnt enough proof...if you need 100% fact to show something is true believe it or dont belive it both ways not just when it fits your story better. It definitely goes both ways though whodeyuk...

i dont know if that post made any sense, whenever i am thinking about too much stuff everything kinda gets jumbled together...

about the whole being cowards thing...since these were the first 2 planes that hit the wtc they wouldnt have known what the terrorists were planning on doing like the people on flight 77 did...therefore the terrorists could have told them that they were just using them to get the government to comply with their wishes or something and the people had no idea that they were gonna crash into the wtc...therefore teh people wouldnt have rushed the cabin and tried to crash the plane into the ground because they probably still had hope in living...it was completely different than flight 77 because on flight 77 they knew they were dead one way or the other and knew what the terrorists had already done at the wtc and knew what their planes were...now do you get why they probably didnt try to stop them?[/quote]
Yep. I see your point. But a man witha gun is different than a man with a "plastic knife". Maybe I feel this way because I'm a pretty big dude. Maybe I'm kidding myself.

But that still doesn't expalin the plane in PA exploding in mid-air. Unless you want to concede that you think maybe out govt finally got off its ass and tried to prevent some of this by shooting it down.

just wondering UK, but how would anyone know the weapons they used to take over the plane if everything got destroyed for the most part in the crash and according to you no one made any cell phone calls cause they wouldnt work...?

and no matter how big i am i wouldnt attack someone with a weapon if i just thought they were gonna land the plane after they negotiated with the government or something...

Archived