FUCK GRIFFEY!

Guest ThurmanMunster

Guest ThurmanMunster
he is showing his true colors being hurt and hitting a shitty avg all season long, then he comes in to hit a 3 run HR on the last home game of the year that ends up being the winner..........

Now all winter people will be sucking some griffey dick. AT LEAST they are talkin about trading Dunn.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='350519' date='Sep 25 2006, 03:47 PM']he is showing his true colors being hurt and hitting a shitty avg all season long, then he comes in to hit a 3 run HR on the last home game of the year that ends up being the winner..........
Now all winter people will be sucking some griffey dick. AT LEAST they are talkin about trading Dunn.[/quote]

I wouldn't mind Dunn being traded...his average is around .230 now I do believe which is god awful :contract:

As for Griffey he can be a productive player, but he always seems to get hurt plus his BA is also well below what it should be. I like Jr. but it might be time to move on and trade him to the AL where he can DH there and stay healthy.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='350553' date='Sep 25 2006, 04:18 PM']dont look now but if we go 6-0 in our last 6 games, and the cards go 2-4 we are tied for first...[/quote]

assuming we pass the astros...

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='350519' date='Sep 25 2006, 03:47 PM']he is showing his true colors being hurt and hitting a shitty avg all season long, then he comes in to hit a 3 run HR on the last home game of the year that ends up being the winner..........
Now all winter people will be sucking some griffey dick. AT LEAST they are talkin about trading Dunn.[/quote]
Are [i]YOU[/i] a first-ballot HOFer?

Didn't think so

:ninja:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='#22' post='350879' date='Sep 25 2006, 10:18 PM']Are [i]YOU[/i] a first-ballot HOFer?

Didn't think so
:ninja:[/quote]

Griffey hasnt done one thing in cincinnati that would make him a HOF player. He did everything in Seattle. If he never had his Seattle years and came to cincy producing exactly like he has since he got here, not one person would care about him. Im sick of him getting credit for what he did in the past cuz he aint done shit lately or for the Reds except waste a TON of cash.

how about being a team player and helping guys like adam dunn and others, or being a model citizen and not getting busted once a week like your boy odell, how about being the one guy that has hit 500 hrs in the modern era that has never been close to a steroid needle, and last but not least how about hitting a hr today that barely just barely are keeping the reds in theh playoff hunt

Guest Agent Orange
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='350902' date='Sep 25 2006, 10:44 PM']Griffey hasnt done one thing in cincinnati that would make him a HOF player. He did everything in Seattle. If he never had his Seattle years and came to cincy producing exactly like he has since he got here, not one person would care about him. Im sick of him getting credit for what he did in the past cuz he aint done shit lately or for the Reds except waste a TON of cash.[/quote]
getting paid 10 million a year to be less than mediocre. now that's good money spent! jk

Guest bengalrick
thurman... you're becoming extremely annoying lately between this and your take on our lb's... are you trying to be some sort of shock jock or something? its seriously becoming annoying as hell...

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='bengalrick' post='351124' date='Sep 26 2006, 10:45 AM']thurman... you're becoming extremely annoying lately between this and your take on our lb's... are you trying to be some sort of shock jock or something? its seriously becoming annoying as hell...[/quote]

what is my take on the LBs? last post i made on the LBs everyone seemed to agree with me....

Guest bengalrick
[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='351139' date='Sep 26 2006, 11:10 AM']what is my take on the LBs? last post i made on the LBs everyone seemed to agree with me....[/quote]

b/c you finally admitted that pollack isn't the second worse lb... what made you change your mind anyway?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='bengalrick' post='351191' date='Sep 26 2006, 12:06 PM']b/c you finally admitted that pollack isn't the second worse lb... what made you change your mind anyway?[/quote]

i told everyone it wasnt my true opinion. i knew it would piss some people off so i said it. i never believed pollack was 2nd worst.

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='351193' date='Sep 26 2006, 12:09 PM']i told everyone it wasnt my true opinion. i knew it would piss some people off so i said it. i never believed pollack was 2nd worst.[/quote]

so you are a shock jock!! :D

by the way i miscalculated earlier...we need to go 6-0 the rest of the games, adn the cards need to go 3-4 which is very do-able...if we happen to lose one and go 5-1 the cards would have to go 2-5 which is possible i guess....

The magic number for the cards to eliminate us is 4, meaning 4 card wins/reds losses will eliminate us. Our magic number is 10. I am assuming if we go 6-0 the astros wont go 6-0 too.

Also does anyone know what would happen if hypothetically there was a 3 way tie in the division?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='351268' date='Sep 26 2006, 01:33 PM']by the way i miscalculated earlier...we need to go 6-0 the rest of the games, adn the cards need to go 3-4 which is very do-able...if we happen to lose one and go 5-1 the cards would have to go 2-5 which is possible i guess....

The magic number for the cards to eliminate us is 4, meaning 4 card wins/reds losses will eliminate us. Our magic number is 10. I am assuming if we go 6-0 the astros wont go 6-0 too.

Also does anyone know what would happen if hypothetically there was a 3 way tie in the division?[/quote]

we arent making the playoffs, period.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='351271' date='Sep 26 2006, 01:36 PM']we arent making the playoffs, period.[/quote]

Stop being logical. You're pissing people off.

You should be excited that the Reds have a player that put up Hall of Fame numbers on another team and has been coasting ever since. Who cares if he was out for a month in the final season at Riverfront then miraculously is able to play in the big final game celibration. Just because him and his buddy ran off a manager that eventually won a World Series because he thought his daddy was going to replace him. Who cares if he can't even run to first base even if a third strike rolls to the backstop. He hasn't done steroids as far as we know. He should be rewarded for that. And he's helped Adam Dunn. So much that everyone in Cincy wants Dunn to leave.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='350915' date='Sep 25 2006, 11:16 PM']by the way not that this would happen or anything, but hypothetically, what would happen if all 3 teams finished tied?[/quote]
Not sure but if it comes down to head to head we have won the season series agianst both teams.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Hooky' post='351276' date='Sep 26 2006, 01:51 PM']Stop being logical. You're pissing people off.

You should be excited that the Reds have a player that put up Hall of Fame numbers on another team and has been coasting ever since. Who cares if he was out for a month in the final season at Riverfront then miraculously is able to play in the big final game celibration. Just because him and his buddy ran off a manager that eventually won a World Series because he thought his daddy was going to replace him. Who cares if he can't even run to first base even if a third strike rolls to the backstop. He hasn't done steroids as far as we know. He should be rewarded for that. And he's helped Adam Dunn. So much that everyone in Cincy wants Dunn to leave.[/quote]

i think i love you for this post :wub: and im not gay!

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='351306' date='Sep 26 2006, 02:29 PM']i think i love you for this post :wub: and im not gay![/quote]

I get pissed off when everyone bashes Dunn and Griffey gets a pass. There's not much difference. They both have surges and slumps. Griffey's a better fielder, that's about it.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Hooky' post='351328' date='Sep 26 2006, 02:42 PM']I get pissed off when everyone bashes Dunn and Griffey gets a pass. There's not much difference. They both have surges and slumps. Griffey's a better fielder, that's about it.[/quote]

they both arent worth their salary and dont bring enough to this team to get credit for shit. i would love to see both gone in the offseason, but the most that will happen is Dunn gets dealt. I can only pray.

Archived