Frostee Rucker

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='EnglishBengal' post='352389' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:11 PM']With him being placed on season-ending injury reserve, we only have 3 DE's left - Robinson, Geathers, and Smith.

Which leads me to the next question, when is Fanene coming back?[/quote]

JT can play DE too and Peko is demanding more snaps with the way he is playing.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='352393' date='Sep 27 2006, 03:13 PM']The kid was showing some promise. In my opinion this is a big blow to the team, not only for this season, but also for his development for the future.[/quote]

he wasnt going to see any games this year imo, so he can get back to 100% and just rehab and get stronger and learn the mental aspect better and go full force next year.

Guest Johnsons4Life
Some of our picks the last couple seasons are going downhill. Frostee was a 3 and isn't Nicholson out for the year. Also 1 and 2 picks from last year are done for. Glad we had good depth at LB. Its paying off now.

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='352766' date='Sep 27 2006, 08:29 PM']Some of our picks the last couple seasons are going downhill. Frostee was a 3 and isn't Nicholson out for the year. Also 1 and 2 picks from last year are done for. Glad we had good depth at LB. Its paying off now.[/quote]

nicholson is doubtful for this week, but he isnt out for the year, atleast not at this point.

[quote name='Johnsons4Life' post='352766' date='Sep 27 2006, 08:29 PM']Some of our picks the last couple seasons are going downhill. Frostee was a 3 and isn't Nicholson out for the year. Also 1 and 2 picks from last year are done for. Glad we had good depth at LB. Its paying off now.[/quote]

I think them going down is somewhat a product of the depth. How do you keep players like Fanene around so that you can put him in next year when you lose a Smith or a Geathers?

You IR Rucker who was only going to see limited time this year under all the depth.

Tab Perry is the same way. If he's not all the way there, put him down, because we've got guys on the PS that are just as good.

Benny Brazell, well, rather than expose him to the practice squad, they had the excuse to IR him because he was knicked, no way we need him with 6 on the roster and a backup in McNeal on the squad...IR him.

Don't think that's not what they're doing.

Guest Coy Bacon

[quote name='sneaky' post='352579' date='Sep 27 2006, 04:43 PM']i heard he injured his shoulder trying to pimp slap a bitch.

it happen to me once as well.

i ended up having to headbutt the hoe instead,

buts thats another story.

-_-[/quote]

That's why you should keep a coat hanger handy. Use the right tools to work ergonomically.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Coy Bacon' post='352908' date='Sep 27 2006, 11:28 PM']That's why you should keep a coat hanger handy. Use the right tools to work ergonomically.[/quote]

:lmao:

[quote name='ONYX' post='352579' date='Sep 27 2006, 04:43 PM']i heard he injured his shoulder trying to pimp slap a bitch.

it happen to me once as well.

i ended up having to headbutt the hoe instead,

buts thats another story.

-_-[/quote]

Should have taken a play from the Wayne Brady playbook and just choked her. :afropic:

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='352917' date='Sep 27 2006, 11:34 PM']Should have taken a play from the Wayne Brady playbook and just choked her. :afropic:[/quote]

:lmao:

people are funny tonight.

Guest ThurmanMunster

[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='352937' date='Sep 27 2006, 11:53 PM']Do you ever talk football? Or do you just bullshit with Rumble all day and post worthlessness at night when he's not watching?[/quote]

wtf? ive never fucked with rumble until like the past day or so when shit was boring and slow. i post quite a bit of shit all the time in fact i posted something important while u posted this worthless retarded shit.

are you just jealous i didnt bullshit with u? :0stfu:

You guys comedically banter back and forth often. At least as far as I've noticed. Competing over post counts.

To which you are both post whores, accuse each other of it, deny it singularly, and won't admit that really, your are both just posting whores.

[quote]:254: :whistle: :headbang: :wacko: :254: :254:[/quote]

And yeah, these two posts are crap, but would you like me to hyperlink the 20 or so you've had in the last couple of minutes that were within 100 characters of the above quotation?

Guest ThurmanMunster
[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='352960' date='Sep 28 2006, 12:27 AM']You guys comedically banter back and forth often. At least as far as I've noticed. Competing over post counts.

To which you are both post whores, accuse each other of it, deny it singularly, and won't admit that really, your are both just posting whores.

And yeah, these two posts are crap, but would you like me to hyperlink the 20 or so you've had in the last couple of minutes that were within 100 characters of the above quotation?[/quote]

ive admitted to post whoring b4, as has rumble and just about everyone else.

we bullshitted a lot today cuz shit was kinda slow. All people talked about was Thurman and making fun of TWM well thats boring as fuck. Now we got a good thread going on Geathers and im having fun and being serious. The board has been relatively dead this week so we created some fun for ourselves.

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Scoutforlife591' post='352937' date='Sep 27 2006, 11:53 PM']Do you ever talk football? Or do you just bullshit with Rumble all day and post worthlessness at night when he's not watching?[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Archived