Cheap Falcons Bengals Tickets

Guest The Carson Show

Guest The Carson Show
[url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170042223685&rd=1&rd=1"]EBAY[/url]

Guest The Carson Show

what the hell do you know fuckstick??
i found these when looking for extra stealers tickets for my brother in law...
so go fuck yourself :fing27:

Well, you could have just posted the ticket info in the pinned thread above.
Then, someone from here could get them. Gosh, someone like me :wave:

I did bid on them, but I would be happy to give you face value cash, if you could end it early. :whistle:

I've never been to a game at PBS, but the first two games went to they went to the Superbowl that year.
Unfortuately, both times I went with my mom and she definitely didn't cheer enough, but we won both times.

The first game we were winning so much I think the punter, Pat McInally, only kicked one punt. :headbang:

So, you see its good luck for me to see the Bengals live and it would be cool to meet some of you guys tailgating too.
:tailgate: :gobengals:

[quote name='The Carson Show' post='370933' date='Oct 23 2006, 10:30 PM']what the hell do you know fuckstick??
i found these when looking for extra stealers tickets for my brother in law...
so go fuck yourself :fing27:[/quote]

Glad to see you took so well. So I will asume that it is yours due to your response. I was just making a general comment to people who DO post their own auctions.

I know quite a bit. Like the post was 8 minutes after they were listed on ebay and they probably werent even able to be searched yet.
I have seen that seller ids name before and I know it was from a post here. I have a hard time proving it due to the fact that we have a lot of lost posts. I believe it was around the Green Bay game.
I would love to prove myself right just for the "fuckstick"
If any of these ids from auction number 170018968320 are any active members I would love to know.
asparky300
corinne3334
10buck22
zerelic
bobba3253
hallroger2727
huffer957

Who would post a cheap falcon tickets for a newly listed auction with no bids that ends in a day?
:whistle:
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img]

I only buy from ebay, maybe once a year. So, am I missing something?

I was amazed that there were auctions for Panthers tickets that ended after the game. :huh:

Do you think they are not legit? or a ticket broker?
Should I bid on them or not ?

I just want to see a game live. :gobengals:

Thanks for the support :thumbsup:

Unfortuately, I checked this morning I was overbid, but I bid higher and have it again. 6 or so hrs left.

umm, by the way, I am most definitely a she :D

eBay has a bunch auctions for the Falcons game with the current bid under 50. After watching closely last week they seem to go for somewhere 120-160. A few ended with 85 or 90.

I hope I win one this week. :gobengals:

Guest schotzee

[quote name='whodey24k' post='371081' date='Oct 24 2006, 09:40 AM']Since Sophie Salee is winning the bid, we should all stay off the auction so [s]he[/s] can go to the game. It would be sweet if you go got tickets for under $50.[/quote]

She ;)

[quote name='Sophie Salee' post='371246' date='Oct 24 2006, 12:57 PM']Thanks for the support :thumbsup:

I hope I win one this week. :gobengals:[/quote]
Sorry,missed that correction.

[quote name='Sophie Salee' post='371246' date='Oct 24 2006, 12:57 PM']Thanks for the support :thumbsup:

Unfortuately, I checked this morning I was overbid, but I bid higher and have it again. 6 or so hrs left.

eBay has a bunch auctions for the Falcons game with the current bid under 50. After watching closely last week they seem to go for somewhere 120-160. A few ended with 85 or 90.

I hope I win one this week. :gobengals:[/quote]
My father and i got tickets 92 dollars each...but it is section 105 and really close to where the bengals come out...so i was pretty excited even though the tickets for that section are regularly 60.

Never bought anything off of ebay and know very little about it but is there a such thing as ebay gift certificates? I doubt it but worth a try

I won $300 worth of gift certificates at the place of my choice from a contest at work and can't decide where to get them from and was thinking about getting some tickets of ebay

Yes, eBay has gift certificates. At the bottom of the www.ebay.com page there is a link for them.

For 300, half could buy you tickets and other half could get you some Bengal stuff, jerseys, maybe some Bengals earrings for your woman. I got the hoops Bengals earrings, hubby thinks they are sexy.

Doh I just got outbid by someone else [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/20.gif[/img]

hmm, bid higher or bid on a different set of tickets. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/39.gif[/img]

[quote name='Sophie Salee' post='371450' date='Oct 24 2006, 08:53 PM']Yes, eBay has gift certificates. At the bottom of the www.ebay.com page there is a link for them.

For 300, half could buy you tickets and other half could get you some Bengal stuff, jerseys, maybe some Bengals earrings for your woman. I got the hoops Bengals earrings, hubby thinks they are sexy.

Doh I just got outbid by someone else [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//20.gif[/img]

hmm, bid higher or bid on a different set of tickets. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//39.gif[/img][/quote]

Thanks Sophie :)

Guest The Carson Show

[quote name='BrassBengal' post='370970' date='Oct 23 2006, 11:58 PM']Glad to see you took so well. So I will asume that it is yours due to your response. I was just making a general comment to people who DO post their own auctions.

I know quite a bit. Like the post was 8 minutes after they were listed on ebay and they probably werent even able to be searched yet.
I have seen that seller ids name before and I know it was from a post here. I have a hard time proving it due to the fact that we have a lot of lost posts. I believe it was around the Green Bay game.
I would love to prove myself right just for the "fuckstick"
If any of these ids from auction number 170018968320 are any active members I would love to know.
[b]asparky300
corinne3334
10buck22
zerelic
bobba3253
hallroger2727
huffer957[/b]

Who would post a cheap falcon tickets for a newly listed auction with no bids that ends in a day?
:whistle:
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//32.gif[/img][/quote]
WOW
just wow
i knew you were a fucking loser but to go and research some seller on ebay
that brings a whole new meaning to your lameness.... Heres a hint go to ebay and search for bengals tickets and hit [b]newly listed[/b] try to prove yourself old man...
what a life you must have
oh yeah by the way
:fing06: :fing06:

[quote name='The Carson Show' post='371549' date='Oct 24 2006, 07:24 PM']WOW
just wow
i knew you were a fucking loser but to go and research some seller on ebay
that brings a whole new meaning to your lameness.... Heres a hint go to ebay and search for bengals tickets and hit [b]newly listed[/b] try to prove yourself old man...
what a life you must have
oh yeah by the way
:fing06: :fing06:[/quote]

:thumbsdown:
Looks like your last post.

Guest Agent Orange
[quote name='The Carson Show' post='370783' date='Oct 23 2006, 07:14 PM'][url="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=007&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=170042223685&rd=1&rd=1"]EBAY[/url][/quote]
HAHAHA. That auction sux.

I bought 2 tickets in section 152 for cheaper than those seats.

Archived