Guest ravonaf
[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='379531' date='Nov 5 2006, 05:04 PM']would you rather me be like a steeler fan a shove it in your face.[/quote]

I'm not allowed to say what I would rather you do.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='379531' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:04 PM']would you rather me be like a steeler fan a shove it in your face.[/quote]

true....i'll comment tommorrow when i'mnot ready to throw my laptop across the room

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='379511' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:01 PM']Good game, you guys fought back hard and probably would of won if that call went your way.

I hope you guys get back on track and we meet in the playoffs.[/quote]

Appreciate it. We lost plain and simple. Not gonna make excuses or say we should have won or any shit like that. You probably gonna win the division with the rest of schedule you guys got compared to ours. I don't see any way we end up making the playoffs or being as good as I thought before the season

Guest schotzee
[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='379511' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:01 PM']Good game, you guys fought back hard and probably would of won if that call went your way.

Thanks,though it still doesn't stop me from seething.

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='379559' date='Nov 5 2006, 05:09 PM']since this is what you guys want to hear,

the refs totally blew that call[/quote]

No. To say they blew the call meant it was a mistake. That wasn't a mistake. It was done on purpose.

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='379560' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:09 PM']3 fucking games cost by ref's...tired of spending my time with this shit <_<[/quote]

3 games? I know I can't believe the refs gave New England all those points!! What about the Falcon game?? Can you believe they didn't throw a flag when Mike Vick would run around for 15 seconds and find an open receiver on third down? That's absurd!! He shouldn't be allowed to do that.

[quote name='RAVENS FAN 101' post='379559' date='Nov 5 2006, 04:09 PM']since this is what you guys want to hear,

the refs totally blew that call[/quote]
No...you beat our asses up and down the field..thats why you won. You forced turnovers...you are a extremely good team.

The next game should be entertaining..

please go away and celebrate with all your other loser Ratbird buddies. :thumbsdown:

Archived