Post Game Interviews

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='385262' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:09 PM']:lol:[/quote]

Yeah. Next time my boss asks me for any answers I'll tell him to fuck off. He doesn't need to be coddled. Oh wait. Maybe it's my job to give him anwers. That's why the press is allowed to ask questions. So the coach can [b]ANSWER[/b]. Among Marvins many duties is to answer questions to the press after the game. I guess he should not even show up since I want to be coddled so much. If I really wanted to be coddled I would have Marvin come and clean the shit out of my toilett.

[quote name='GruntRobinson8' post='385179' date='Nov 12 2006, 09:11 PM']You would be a new breed of coaches. I don't know any coaches that call out their players. It would be easy to say "Tory James needs to learn how to cover" or "Ghiachec needs to stop getting beat." But what kind of a message does that send?[/quote]

ya i want him to say that. place blame where it deserves to be blamed. WHy not? cause it will hurt there feelings. they are professionals. If tory james' job was selling cars and he couldnt sell cars, his ass would be fired. His job is to cover and he cant cover. So why does he start every week?

[quote name='ravonaf' post='385268' date='Nov 12 2006, 10:13 PM']Yeah. Next time my boss asks me for any answers I'll tell him to fuck off. He doesn't need to be coddled. Oh wait. Maybe it's my job to give him anwers. That's why the press is allowed to ask questions. So the coach can [b]ANSWER[/b]. Among Marvins many duties is to answer questions to the press after the game. I guess he should not even show up since I want to be coddled so much. If I really wanted to be coddled I would have Marvin come and clean the shit out of my toilett.[/quote]

Since when did you becom marvin's boss? He dont have to say shit to you. OR tell you a damn thing.

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='BengalsCat' post='385273' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:15 PM']Since when did you becom marvin's boss? He dont have to say shit to you. OR tell you a damn thing.[/quote]

Last I checked the fans payed his salary.

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='BengalsCat' post='385287' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:24 PM']Nope. Not realy. If you dont like it dont go to the games. Marvin was and still is the best thing to happen to the bengals in over a decade. But I guess you have your head stuck so far up your ass you can't see that can you.[/quote]

No really. You do realize you are full of shit. You really think the NFL does not want people to go to the games? Or buy thier merchandise? Or even watch the game of TV? It's a product. And as long as I or anyone else buys that product we pay Marvins and ever employee of the NFL's salary. You think they just print that money up on thier own? Are you an employee of the NFL that can tell me to stop buying this product? I didn't think so.

[quote name='ravonaf' post='385315' date='Nov 12 2006, 10:37 PM']No really. You do realize you are full of shit. You really think the NFL does not want people to go to the games? Or buy thier merchandise? Or even watch the game of TV? It's a product. And as long as I or anyone else buys that product we pay Marvins and ever employee of the NFL's salary. You think they just print that money up on thier own? Are you an employee of the NFL that can tell me to stop buying this product? I didn't think so.[/quote]

And yet you didnt quit on the team when we were much worst than this? Or are you only coming back now with the rest of the bandwagoners?

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='385320' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:39 PM']And yet you didnt quit on the team when we were much worst than this? Or are you only coming back now with the rest of the bandwagoners?[/quote]

I haven't lived in OHIO since 89 and I've been following them way before then. So no. I'm not a bandwagon fan. I haven't always had the resources some of you locals have had over the years but I've never NOT been a fan.

[quote name='ravonaf' post='385323' date='Nov 12 2006, 10:41 PM']I haven't lived in OHIO since 89 and I've been following them way before then. So no. I'm not a bandwagon fan. I haven't always had the resources some of you locals have had over the years but I've never NOT been a fan.[/quote]

So there ya go. Im assuming that you either A. Have DirectTV to watch these games or B. Go to a bar to watch. If its A your giving money to the league that way. ;)

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='385327' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:44 PM']So there ya go. Im assuming that you either A. Have DirectTV to watch these games or B. Go to a bar to watch. If its A your giving money to the league that way. ;)[/quote]

I currenlty have directtv. Like I said. I pay the NFL. Even back in the day when I had to watch what ever crappy game that was on the networks and wait for score updates on the ticker I was a fan. Take away the fans and you have nothing left. :)

[quote name='ravonaf' post='385329' date='Nov 12 2006, 10:46 PM']I currenlty have directtv. Like I said. I pay the NFL. Even back in the day when I had to watch what ever crappy game that was on the networks and wait for score updates on the ticker I was a fan. Take away the fans and you have nothing left. :)[/quote]

And the NFL in turn has revenue sharing that they get from deals like this and give to each and every team. As long as the NFL has a product there will always be fans.

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='385332' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:48 PM']And the NFL in turn has revenue sharing that they get from deals like this and give to each and every team. As long as the NFL has a product there will always be fans.[/quote]

Oh I agree. I think we forgot what we were arguing about. :)

[quote name='ravonaf' post='385335' date='Nov 12 2006, 10:50 PM']Oh I agree. I think we forgot what we were arguing about. :)[/quote]

:lol:

Stay focused.

You = The Bengals suck, I want the coaches head on a stick

Me = We have some soal searching to do, but injures do make a difference.

Guest ravonaf

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='385337' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:52 PM']:lol:

Stay focused.

You = The Bengals suck, I want the coaches head on a stick

Me = We have some soal searching to do, but injures do make a difference.[/quote]

:) Well. When you put it like that I think the answer is someplace in the middle. I'll agree that the injures have made a difference if you agree the coaches have made some mistakes. :)

[quote name='ravonaf' post='385339' date='Nov 12 2006, 10:54 PM']:) Well. When you put it like that I think the answer is someplace in the middle. I'll agree that the injures have made a difference if you agree the coaches have made some mistakes. :)[/quote]

I can agree with that, but only if you agree that Marvin and Brat arent who need to be looked at.

Guest LeakyBengal

[quote name='damon1' post='385247' date='Nov 12 2006, 09:57 PM']what i get from some of you people is we owe marvin lewis something. we owe him nothing, he picked these players on defense and four years later they still suck ass. he picked that white headed nitwit for dc and marvin lewis should be held accountable. if four years later you are still talking about tackling better, what does that say about him and the other coaches. you might be willing to accept this sorry excuse for a defense and let lewis slid but i'm not. he's getting paid to do a job and he's not getting it done, funny he's gone but ravons defense is still good, he here four years and bengals still suck.[/quote]

Good post. To bad it was ignored. They can't defend what you just said. :thumbsup:

Guest ravonaf
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='385351' date='Nov 13 2006, 12:00 AM']I can agree with that, but only if you agree that Marvin and Brat arent who need to be looked at.[/quote]

I won't dissagree there. The O did good today. I'm just frustrated with Marvin but I still love him as a coach. It's the defence that's fucked up.

[quote name='damon1' post='385247' date='Nov 12 2006, 09:57 PM']what i get from some of you people is we owe marvin lewis something. we owe him nothing, he picked these players on defense and four years later they still suck ass. he picked that white headed nitwit for dc and marvin lewis should be held accountable. if four years later you are still talking about tackling better, what does that say about him and the other coaches. you might be willing to accept this sorry excuse for a defense and let lewis slid but i'm not. he's getting paid to do a job and he's not getting it done, funny he's gone but ravons defense is still good, he here four years and bengals still suck.[/quote]

ok here you go leaky, i didnt answer it because it was more of the same..

You really think Marvin was the one who had final say in who we picked? I dont. The ravens D is still good due to a few of his players and their front office has always been smart about who to higher for the D. Were talking about tackling better with the same players we were talking about takling better before when we replaced them with the 1 and 2 draft picks last year, do you honestly belive that if David and Odell were in playing that it would still be the same results? I dont. Call it an excuse, but I call it a honest look at this team and who we are. A look that some of you dont want to make, a look that requres beliving that every player we have isnt a probowler, including our backups and that if they cant play to that level its ALL due to coaching.

Come on you cant convince me that injuries dont matter, thats asinine.

[quote name='ravonaf' post='385353' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:02 PM']I won't dissagree there. The O did good today. I'm just frustrated with Marvin but I still love him as a coach. It's the defence that's fucked up.[/quote]

The D has always been fucked up, thats why we brought Odell and David in to fix it. I honestly belive that if we had even one of them out there things would be a bit different.

pollack and odell played last year and our defense sucked. And i DO think that marvin had a say in who we drafted. All i kept hearing was that mikey was staying out of shit. stop blaming stuff on mike, he left everything to marvin. marvin drafted odell and bums like caleb miller. the ravens are good because they have good players, our defense sucks cause our players suck, and it doesnt help when our scheme sucks.

[quote name='bengals8580' post='385361' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:13 PM']pollack and odell played last year and our defense sucked. And i DO think that marvin had a say in who we drafted. All i kept hearing was that mikey was staying out of shit. stop blaming stuff on mike, he left everything to marvin. marvin drafted odell and bums like caleb miller. the ravens are good because they have good players, our defense sucks cause our players suck, and it doesnt help when our scheme sucks.[/quote]

David and Odell were rookies last year, Im speaking of the David and Odell that would have had a year experience under their belt, David was coming on pretty well untill that injury. You do realize this is the same scheme that won marvin a superbowl?!? :blink:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='385364' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:16 PM']David and Odell were rookies last year, Im speaking of the David and Odell that would have had a year experience under their belt, David was coming on pretty well untill that injury. You do realize this is the same scheme that won marvin a superbowl?!? :blink:[/quote]

no it isnt. first off, they ran a 3-4 in baltimore. so that throws ur post completely in the trash. the ravens also had way better players than us. We got up 21 points today and lost. Our defense was terrible. Our coaches were terrible. Why were we sitting back waiting to see wat san diego was going to do? instead of blitzing and forcing things. we were playing not lose.

[quote name='bengals8580' post='385368' date='Nov 12 2006, 11:19 PM']no it isnt. first off, they ran a 3-4 in baltimore. so that throws ur post completely in the trash.[/quote]

No they didn't moron, they ran a 4-3 during their Super Bowl run. Otherwise how would they have two mammoth DTs (Sam Adams and Tony Siragusa) manning the middle.

I suggest you look at the trash you are posting, before telling others to throw their posts in the trash. Not just for this post but for all of your posts.

<_<

Archived