The official UK Wildcats

Guest steggyD

Guest IndianaBengal
[quote name='Bunghole' post='393187' date='Nov 25 2006, 10:12 AM']I didn't check, but have they played and defeated any ranked opponents yet?[/quote]

[size=6][b]IU plays at Duke on Tues night at 9pm.[/b] [/size] We will see what they are made of then. I feel like DJ White(1st team all big ten) along with Ratliff, Calloway, and Sampson alone are enough to contend with OSU for the Big ten title. Thats not me bs' ing you. The only chink for now will be getting acclimated to Sampsons' scheme. But I don't think that'll be a problem by jan and the Big ten sched.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='393258' date='Nov 25 2006, 01:06 PM'][size=6][b]IU plays at Duke on Tues night at 9pm.[/b] [/size] We will see what they are made of then. I feel like DJ White(1st team all big ten) along with Ratliff, Calloway, and Sampson alone are enough to contend with OSU for the Big ten title. Thats not me bs' ing you. The only chink for now will be getting acclimated to Sampsons' scheme. But I don't think that'll be a problem by jan and the Big ten sched.[/quote]
YOU LOST TO BUTLER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job leaving that one out ;) Big Ten Title is in reach cuz OSU is severely overrated. No chance at a national title though.

And dont compare to Duke. They arent that strong this year, the team is playing mass freshman, two sophomores and a junior. They are going to be much better next year as long as they dont lose too many players. Im hoping the only lose McRoberts or no one. Id love for McRoberts to stay next season, if he does you can give Coach K another Championship.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='#22' post='393289' date='Nov 25 2006, 02:07 PM']I'm rooting for IU, but it ain't going to happen. Of course, Marquette sans Diener beat Duke, so they aren't very good.
UK football is up 12-10 over UT at the half.[/quote]
Marquette is good this year.

Guest IndianaBengal

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='393284' date='Nov 25 2006, 01:57 PM']YOU LOST TO[color="#3333FF"] BUTLER[/color]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job leaving that one out ;) Big Ten Title is in reach cuz OSU is severely overrated. No chance at a national title though.
And dont compare to Duke. They arent that strong this year, the team is playing mass freshman, two sophomores and a junior. They are going to be much better next year as long as they dont lose too many players. Im hoping the only lose McRoberts or no one. Id love for McRoberts to stay next season, if he does you can give Coach K another Championship.[/quote]

Butler is a very good team out of the gate. IU had a good lead late in that game as well. Like my post said, they have to have a little time to acclimate to Kelvin Sampsons game style.
Butler just won the nit tourney in NY. Beating 4 quality teams on the way. But I'll let the Hoosiers do the talking. Watch 'em play Duke on Tues. 9pm espn

[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='393466' date='Nov 26 2006, 08:53 AM']Butler is a very good team out of the gate. IU had a good lead late in that game as well. Like my post said, they have to have a little time to acclimate to Kelvin Sampsons game style.
Butler just won the nit tourney in NY. Beating 4 quality teams on the way. But I'll let the Hoosiers do the talking. Watch 'em play Duke on Tues. 9pm espn[/quote]
I'd be surprised if IU beats Duke, but happy in a misplaced UK fan sort of way. I've never hated IU, even though UK plays them every year. There just isn't really a rivalry there, and I've always liked Bobby Knight.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='IndianaBengal' post='393466' date='Nov 26 2006, 08:53 AM']Butler is a very good team out of the gate. IU had a good lead late in that game as well. Like my post said, they have to have a little time to acclimate to Kelvin Sampsons game style.
Butler just won the nit tourney in NY. Beating 4 quality teams on the way. [b] But I'll let the Hoosiers do the talking. Watch 'em play Duke on Tues. 9pm espn[/b][/quote]
not a chance in hell. If i have to bite those words im going to kick some freshman ass.

Guest steggyD
Bah, we suck offensively. The D finally picked it up. I thought they did well against NC, the D, I mean. But the offense is just too careless with the ball. And they lack penetration. Nice game by Morris though.

Good win for Kentucky, this team is going to live or die with the freshmen, I thought Jasper played pretty well except for getting the ball taken away a few times but someone besides Bradley has to step up and take the PG job.

I was worried about this season going down the tubes but this team should be fine if the freshmen continue to step up they start making Morris the focal point of the offense they should be tough to beat come March

[quote name='Storm' post='403855' date='Dec 9 2006, 05:25 PM']Good win for Kentucky, this team is going to live or die with the freshmen, I thought Jasper played pretty well except for getting the ball taken away a few times but someone besides Bradley has to step up and take the PG job.

I was worried about this season going down the tubes but this team should be fine if the freshmen continue to step up they start making Morris the focal point of the offense they should be tough to beat come March[/quote]
Truer words were never spoken!
Jodie Meeks!
Bye bye Louisville!
Pitino-- :pointlaff:

Archived