Who throws the best ball in the NFL?

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='401040' date='Dec 4 2006, 05:32 PM']whew... Luckily we have Brat or Carson would just be another Jon Kitna.
Oh wait... Brat coached him too right?[/quote]

You can coach a star to shine, but you can't do the same with a chump. Kitna just doesn't have that kind of talent.

anyway I never knew Bratkowski coached Warren Moon.

Guest Francisco d'Anconia
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='401044' date='Dec 4 2006, 06:39 PM']You're 23 right???
GROW UP[/quote]

Its just a coincidence.

Its just an interesting fact.

Relax Sparky.

[quote name='TheChosenOne' post='401045' date='Dec 4 2006, 06:39 PM']You can coach a star to shine, but you can't do the same with a chump. Kitna just doesn't have that kind of talent.

anyway I never knew Bratkowski coached Warren Moon.[/quote]

Kitna isnt a chump.

Guest oldschooler
[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='401040' date='Dec 4 2006, 04:32 PM']whew... Luckily we have Brat or Carson would just be another Jon Kitna.
Oh wait... Brat coached him too right?[/quote]

No matter how much you polish a turd, it`s still a turd.

Anyway, didn`t Kitna win comeback player of the year under Brat ?

Don`t answer... it was a rhetorical question...

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='401044' date='Dec 4 2006, 06:39 PM']You're 23 right???
GROW UP[/quote]

What is your defintion of 'GROWING UP'??

A real job?

Graduating from college?

A 4.40 forty?

1st gray hair?

Not making silly jokes on an internet forum?

[quote name='oldschooler' post='401051' date='Dec 4 2006, 06:47 PM']No matter how much you polish a turd, it`s still a turd.
Anyway, didn`t Kitna win comeback player of the year under Brat ?

Don`t answer... it was a rhetorical question...[/quote]

Kitna is a JAG.

'Just a Guy'

But Kitna has heart and you need guys with heart.

Cuz when it comes down to it.....

And your team needs a score late in the 4th quarter you want a guy like Kitna or TJ vs. a guy like Plexico Burress. Those type of guys will pull it off.

You surround yourself with guys with heart and you will eventually get a superbowl team.

I dont care how much raw talent a guy has. It only goes so far in certain situations.

Asshole punks that just want paychecks and can jump out of the gym or run 3.9 40s will only get you so far.

We need more Pollaks more Keasviharns more Kevin Hardys more Shayne Grahams.

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='401053' date='Dec 4 2006, 05:48 PM']Kitna is a JAG.

'Just a Guy'

And your team needs a score late in the 4th quarter you want a guy like Kitna or TJ vs. a guy like Plexico Burress. Those type of guys will pull it off.

You surround yourself with guys with heart and you will eventually get a superbowl team.
I dont care how much raw talent a guy has. It only goes so far in certain situations.

Asshole punks that just want paychecks and can jump out of the gym or run 3.9 40s will only get you so far.

We need more Pollaks more Keasviharns more Kevin Hardys more Shayne Grahams.[/quote]

I will agree that a championship team needs heart. But don't discount talent. All the heart in the world won't help you if you can't trrow a ball to a point 30 yards downfield so that only a reciever can catch it.

I think that is partially why Marvin puts up with some of the incidents that our guys have gotten into. If you look at it, the people with the raw talent are outnumbered by the people with heart almost 7-to-1.

Of course, you can have people that have the skill and the heart, like a certain Pro Bowl QB and Pro Bowl reciever that we all know.

Guest Coy Bacon
[quote name='big_dish' post='399872' date='Dec 3 2006, 02:09 PM']Irvin knows Carson is completely white. He voted for Peyton, and thats only because Peytons Grandma fucked a black amazonian spear thrower in the rainforest.
b/c there is no way a 100% white man has the coordination or ability to do anything unless his ancestors had sex with a black person.[/quote]

I wonder how some of you guys would react to a steady diet of this kind of shit.

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='401053' date='Dec 4 2006, 05:48 PM']Kitna is a JAG.

'Just a Guy'

[b]I dont care how much raw talent a guy has. It only goes so far in certain situations.[/b]

We need more Pollaks more Keasviharns more Kevin Hardys more Shayne Grahams.[/quote]
when did we get on the topic of Griffey and the Reds? :whistle:

'Just a Guy'

We need more Pollaks more Keasviharns more Kevin Hardys [b]more Shayne Grahams.[/b][/quote]
How many kickers do you expect us to carry? :ninja:

[quote name='Francisco d'Anconia' post='401027' date='Dec 4 2006, 05:19 PM']Tom Jackson said Carson Palmer currently throws the best ball.

But then later said that Warren Moon throws the best ball of all time.

Holy cow!

Coach Bratkowski has coached both of those guys!!
:bowdown:
I'm sure it's simply pure coincidence.
:mellow:[/quote]

Wow that was a fact I did not know. I was always a fan of Warren Moon, except when he played the Bengals.

Palmer does throw the best deep ball in the league in my opinion with all bias aside. I did a lot of studying on this last season and he has a good edge on everyone in my opinion. I personally like McNabb's second, with Manning a close third.

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='401366' date='Dec 5 2006, 04:04 AM']Wow that was a fact I did not know. I was always a fan of Warren Moon, except when he played the Bengals.

Palmer does throw the best deep ball in the league in my opinion with all bias aside. I did a lot of studying on this last season and he has a good edge on everyone in my opinion. I personally like McNabb's second, with Manning a close third.[/quote]

With the worst being David Carr. I don't think he's ever completed one (to his teammate, anyway).

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='401366' date='Dec 5 2006, 05:04 AM']Wow that was a fact I did not know. I was always a fan of Warren Moon, except when he played the Bengals.

Palmer does throw the best deep ball in the league in my opinion with all bias aside. I did a lot of studying on this last season and he has a good edge on everyone in my opinion. I personally like McNabb's second, with Manning a close third.[/quote]
ew on mcnabb. lay down the weed.

I think to be totally honest the Peyton is third behind palmer and Kitna. I mean kitna's passes may not always be right there but they usually end up in somebody's hands....that counts right plus kitna loves God, so I mean it shows he has heart. It just is not God's destiny for kitna to be good he would rather kitna become a priest. But if God loves kitna i do too. God bless you johnny.

Archived