xbox 360

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='Storm' post='408887' date='Dec 17 2006, 10:35 PM']Sure didn't want to see this, just bought one for my son that he gets fro Christmas this year, hopefully if it fucks up it does so before 90 days[/quote]

I beleive they fixed the problem...

Guest starkesn
I bought my 360 at Microcenter and bought a year long warranty from them for like $25. It was well worth it considering how often these things go on the fritz. I don't even have to send it in to Microsoft because Microcenter will just replace the system no questions asked.

Guest sigfox77
My 360 is garbage. It basically crashed completely after about 7 months. I have experienced multiple problems, however I will probably go ahead and buy a new 360 with an extended warranty rather than pay $600 for a PS3

[quote name='sigfox77' post='412119' date='Dec 21 2006, 01:10 PM']My 360 is garbage. It basically crashed completely after about 7 months. I have experienced multiple problems, however I will probably go ahead and buy a new 360 with an extended warranty rather than pay $600 for a PS3[/quote]

you could buy a new 360 and a WII, for less than a ps3... sell your current 360 on ebay "as is" "for parts" for $100-150, then just buy a new basic model for $300, im sure you can find some online coupons to save 15% or so from a store somewhere.. and get your warranty and youll be set..

Guest sigfox77
[quote name='GoBengals' post='412354' date='Dec 21 2006, 08:51 PM']you could buy a new 360 and a WII, for less than a ps3... sell your current 360 on ebay "as is" "for parts" for $100-150, then just buy a new basic model for $300, im sure you can find some online coupons to save 15% or so from a store somewhere.. and get your warranty and youll be set..[/quote]

They just extended the warranty which would have been good news but I had a guy try to fix it for me so the seal has been broken, therefore they wont repair the system!

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='sigfox77' post='412736' date='Dec 22 2006, 08:58 PM']They just extended the warranty which would have been good news but I had a guy try to fix it for me so the seal has been broken, therefore they wont repair the system![/quote]

Try just explaining that to them. I bet they'll be understanding...

Guest sigfox77
I tried to explain the situation and they offered their most sincere apology and then told they couldnt do anything to help me out, and they also wished me a merry Christmas!

Oh well I ll try to fix it once more than I will buy a new one!

Archived