A game worthy of the NFL Network

MAGICTOUCH

I was kinda upset at first that i couldnt get Sop or TVant or anything to work right to actually watch the game. But as i was 'watching' the game on NFL.com's play by play live game stats, im pretty glad now that i didnt get a chance to see it.
Minnesota v. GB used to be a good division matchup guaranteed to satisfy the football hunger.

Now its a pathetic waste of airtime.

[quote name='ShaGs_McNasty' post='412408' date='Dec 22 2006, 12:48 AM']I was kinda upset at first that i couldnt get Sop or TVant or anything to work right to actually watch the game. But as i was 'watching' the game on NFL.com's play by play live game stats, im pretty glad now that i didnt get a chance to see it.
Minnesota v. GB used to be a good division matchup guaranteed to satisfy the football hunger.

Now its a pathetic waste of airtime.[/quote]

One stinker in around 30 games does not a pathetic waste make it.

Granted, this game was putrid if you were expecitng fireworks offensively. Personally, I was expecting a drawn-out game like this. Minnesota has certainly grown some balls to play a man's game, and they are somewhat remensiscent of the Purple People in their staunch run defense. But someone has got to help that offense. Green Bay doesn't have the running game that they used to, and they have a decent defense.

Maybe they could get back Daunte and Randy? Couple those two with their defense now, and their running game, and they are a serious team again. Everyone knows that it was Randy that made Daunte the QB that he is. Why not put the two back together again?

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='412415' date='Dec 22 2006, 01:36 AM']One stinker in around 30 games does not a pathetic waste make it.

Granted, this game was putrid if you were expecitng fireworks offensively. Personally, I was expecting a drawn-out game like this. Minnesota has certainly grown some balls to play a man's game, and they are somewhat remensiscent of the Purple People in their staunch run defense. But someone has got to help that offense. Green Bay doesn't have the running game that they used to, and they have a decent defense.

Maybe they could get back Daunte and Randy? Couple those two with their defense now, and their running game, and they are a serious team again. Everyone knows that it was Randy that made Daunte the QB that he is. Why not put the two back together again?[/quote]

Daunte burned every bridge on his way out, and then turned back around and pissed on the ashes.

[quote name='BengalsOwn' post='412448' date='Dec 22 2006, 07:09 AM']Daunte burned every bridge on his way out, and then turned back around and pissed on the ashes.[/quote]

I'm glad I fought the urge to play Ahman(sp) Green and Jennings in my FFL. That was the only interest this game generated for me. Even though the loser faced elimination and the winner got to keep hanging by a thread.

Archived