I just got a Cingular BlackJack, and I'm so confused.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436655' date='Feb 4 2007, 12:54 AM']I hate people that buy shit and don't know how to use it...Read the instruction manual maybe that will help :boring:[/quote]

WDF... The point of this topic is for people who have one to help me not for stupid fuckers to give me their opinion on an issue on which they have no fucking clue about.

[color="#FF0000"][b]Considering I don't have one my myself, this is the best I could info I could find for you sweetheart. I hope it helps.[/b][/color]

[url="http://reviews.cnet.com/Samsung_BlackJack/4505-6452_7-32143267.html"]http://reviews.cnet.com/Samsung_BlackJack/...7-32143267.html[/url]

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436655' date='Feb 3 2007, 11:54 PM']I hate people that buy shit and don't know how to use it...[/quote]

So you only buy things you already know how to use? Something smells like fibbing douchebag around here, but I'm not sure what it could possibly be. :)

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='mongoloido' post='436663' date='Feb 4 2007, 12:44 AM']So you only buy things you already know how to use? Something smells like fibbing douchebag around here, but I'm not sure what it could possibly be. :)[/quote]

I actually learn about the stuff that I buy to make sure I don't buy some POS

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436665' date='Feb 4 2007, 12:48 AM']I actually learn about the stuff that I buy to make sure I don't buy some POS[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah, but most of the stuff you buy are from Toys' R' Us.[/b][/color]

:ninja:

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='436666' date='Feb 4 2007, 12:51 AM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Yeah, but most of the stuff you buy are from Toys' R' Us.[/b][/color]
:ninja:[/quote]

Funny you say that because a long time ago my dad was the manager there and I got all the stuff before it even was released to the public :afropic:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436668' date='Feb 4 2007, 12:55 AM']Funny you say that because a long time ago my dad was the manager there and I got all the stuff before it even was released to the public :afropic:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Wow, you are so cool, no wonder you get all the babes.[/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='sneaky' post='436671' date='Feb 4 2007, 01:01 AM'][color="#ff0000"][b]Wow, you are so cool, no wonder you get all the babes.[/b][/color]

ha you dont know how cool it was playing Nintendo 64 2 weeks before it came out :headbang:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436672' date='Feb 4 2007, 01:02 AM']ha you dont know how cool it was playing Nintendo 64 2 weeks before it came out :headbang:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]We are going to have to find you a girlfriend.[/b][/color]

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='sneaky' post='436676' date='Feb 4 2007, 01:09 AM'][color="#ff0000"][b]We are going to have to find you a girlfriend.[/b][/color][/quote]
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain

[quote name='mongoloido' post='436663' date='Feb 4 2007, 12:44 AM']So you only buy things you already know how to use? [b]Something smells like fibbing douchebag around here[/b], but I'm not sure what it could possibly be. :)[/quote]
i think its chocolate :ninja:

[quote name='sneaky' post='436676' date='Feb 4 2007, 01:09 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]We are going to have to find you a girlfriend.[/b][/color][/quote]
good luck. blind people can see with their hands....ur gonna have to find someone who has lost all 5 senses (possibly even their 6th).

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436655' date='Feb 3 2007, 11:54 PM']I hate people that buy shit and don't know how to use it...Read the instruction manual maybe that will help :boring:[/quote]

so you knew the chocolate was a homophone before you bought it and got it anyway? yikes.

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436668' date='Feb 4 2007, 12:55 AM']Funny you say that because a long time ago my dad was the manager there and I got all the stuff before it even was released to the public :afropic:[/quote]

solid career move.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='GoBengals' post='436730' date='Feb 4 2007, 10:18 AM']so you knew the chocolate was a homophone before you bought it and got it anyway? yikes.

solid career move.[/quote]
ahh yes my dad is a genius now...he is a district manager and pulls in about 115 grand a year :whistle:

[quote name='WhoDeyForever' post='436813' date='Feb 4 2007, 02:09 PM']ahh yes my dad is a genius now...he is a district manager and pulls in about 115 grand a year :whistle:[/quote]
my dad made 118 k last year, so that makes me better than you...

just playing. i lied about everything

Guest WhoDeyForever
[quote name='Tigris' post='436864' date='Feb 4 2007, 03:02 PM']my dad made 118 k last year, so that makes me better than you...
just playing. i lied about everything[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='437168' date='Feb 5 2007, 08:43 AM']i've got my phone to where i can text on it, get on myspace, and download music to it, everything else really doesn't matter. LOL.
:meatwad:
i'm not sure what that smiley means...but i wanted to use it.[/quote]
how much did you pay for it and are you a new customer or just upgrading your phone?

Guest steggyD
If you're going online, you might wanna make sure you have some sort of data package with that phone, otherwise, you'll be running someone up a nice hefty bill.

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='OG_OklahomaGirl_OG' post='436658' date='Feb 4 2007, 12:23 AM']WDF... The point of this topic is for people who have one to help me not for stupid fuckers to give me their opinion on an issue on which they have no fucking clue about.[/quote]

Obviously you dont have a fucking clue about it either, lil girl.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='437440' date='Feb 5 2007, 04:57 PM']Obviously you dont have a fucking clue about it either, lil girl.

:lmao:

[quote name='whodey319' post='437254' date='Feb 5 2007, 02:06 PM']how much did you pay for it and are you a new customer or just upgrading your phone?[/quote]
$300 with a $100 mail in rebate. & all i did was upgrade. I've had cingular since 8th grade.

[quote name='steggyD' post='437299' date='Feb 5 2007, 03:19 PM']If you're going online, you might wanna make sure you have some sort of data package with that phone, otherwise, you'll be running someone up a nice hefty bill.[/quote]

Yea 50 extra bucks a month for unlimited internet and txting.
and yes I pay for my own bill, so i know how easy it can get ran up, lol last i went over my txting by 400 dollars. lol.

[quote name='BadassBengal' post='437440' date='Feb 5 2007, 05:57 PM']Obviously you dont have a fucking clue about it either, lil girl.

But im asking for help, he was just being a smartass.

Archived