Who would you like Cincinnati to sign?

Linebackers  

36 members have voted

1. 1. What LB would you like the Bengals to sign?

• Takeo Spikes
    • Joey Porter
    • Other (explain)

Guest Bengals1181
I'll be the first to vote for Takeo, that is assuming he's healthy enough to still play and will come cheap. He's still a fiery leader and wouldn't be the punk that Porter is.

[quote name='Kochman' post='449641' date='Mar 3 2007, 03:05 PM'][b]Antwan Peek OLB/DE[/b] is a Joey Porter clone plays with alot of passion.
[b]Aaron Shea TE/H-back[/b] Injured all of last season good hands and has experience at H-Back
[b]William James CB[/b] was known as William Petterson of the Giants coming off 2 injury shortening seasons he is a young solid CB
[b]Eric Johnson TE[/b] he can catch the ball good not sure about blocking.

All theses guys would come relatively cheap and are pretty young.[/quote]
Antwan Peek signed with the Stains.

[quote name='Soundwave' post='449704' date='Mar 3 2007, 02:58 PM']Antwan Peek signed with the Stains.[/quote]

I knew he went for a visit I can't find any info on him signing. It would unfortionatly IMO be a good signing for them.

[quote name='Soundwave' post='449582' date='Mar 3 2007, 06:15 PM']Who would I like? Adalius.[/quote]

He's a Patriot now.

Who do I want? Players under the age of 30 who don't think they deserve one last huge payday and are hungry for success.

Rather than players over 30 with fucked-knees, fat wallets and feel they have nothing to prove.

Hello B-Rob, JT, Fat Sam, Adalius, Takeo etc etc.

the Bengals are " to close to the cap to sign anyone" while 31 other teams sign free agents year in and year out , We would still be shitty same as before if it was not for the Golden Child #9 .
Trade for McMicheal , sign Robair Smith , and draft Either Willis, P.P , Houston , Timmons and superbowl here we come.

the Bengals are " to close to the cap to sign anyone" while 31 other teams sign free agents year in and year out , We would still be shitty same as before if it was not for the Golden Child #9 .
Trade for McMicheal , sign Robair Smith , and draft Either Willis, P.P , Houston , Timmons and superbowl here we come.

[quote name='SoCal.BengalFan' post='449782' date='Mar 3 2007, 04:50 PM']the Bengals are " to close to the cap to sign anyone" while 31 other teams sign free agents year in and year out , We[b] would still be shitty same as before if it was not for the Golden Child #9[/b] .
Trade for McMicheal , sign Robair Smith , and draft Either Willis, P.P , Houston , Timmons and superbowl here we come.[/quote]

We would not have drafted nor operated in FA the way we did if it weren't for #9, so it's rather assumptive to say we would still be a shitty team.

[quote name='VonBlade' post='449760' date='Mar 3 2007, 05:09 PM']He's a Patriot now.

Who do I want? Players under the age of 30 who don't think they deserve one last huge payday and are hungry for success.

Rather than players over 30 with fucked-knees, fat wallets and feel they have nothing to prove.

Hello B-Rob, JT, Fat Sam, Adalius, Takeo etc etc.[/quote]
He didn't sign on the dotted line until after I posted that.

We need somebody to help us win a championship no matter what age he is. The time to win is now.

Guest schotzee
Porter,provided we can assume he will cause no dissension within the team.He would bring an attitude to this D that is sorely needed.

The reason we are closer to the cap than the 31 other teams is because those teams didnt sign both of their OTs to top 5 deals and franchise their DE for $8.6 mil. If we were like those other teams and didnt do anything, we would be probably $20 under the cap and overpaying for shit McMuffins

Archived