Cingular Billboards

Guest BlackJesus

Guest BengalsOwn

[quote name='Boomer07' date='Feb 12 2005, 03:22 AM']Thanks again.

I used to work nights too.

Frikkin sucked.  :1018:
[right][post="45818"][/post][/right][/quote]

Did you ever fele kinda pathetic drinking at 5 in the morning?

I do sometimes but really, it's like 7:00 pm in my mind.

I hate when i'm outside smoking and holding a beer at 6:30-7:00 am and little kids are gettin on the bus.

:forl:

Oh well. New house should be done in 8 months, so I don't care about this neighborhood anymore. the newh ouse is somewhat secluded, so i should be alright [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='Bunghole' date='Feb 12 2005, 02:51 AM']No prob.
Like I said, I think this story is really a stretch...I guess you could see the WTC towers in the number eleven, or any other type of slogan/symbol that remotely represents the towers....
...<<paranoid current post 9/11 climate dictates by rote responses>>....
If you think or want something to be there bad enough, it's gonna be there, ...to you...
[right][post="45808"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

This is actually quite funny to me. People find whatever they want in whatever they want... To me, it's really silly... This reminds me when Everyone was freaking out about Uk's Logo. A couple of years ago it came out that the wildcats tounge looked like a penis... I never even saw it until it was pointed out... Get over it people! Its just a couple of signal bars going through the roof!

Guest bengalrick

u guys are fucking crazy... :blink:

:D

hillarious thread...

btw, i think that it would be in cingulars best interst to take down the "progressive-growth depicting bar graph"... i don't think they did it on purpose, but what cuddly wuddly teddy bear looked at that graph and said "that's one hell of an idea!!!"... that guy/girl needs to be fired...

try to re-hijack this thread...

Well, now that I'm sober, you'll all be happy to know that I am able to reason out what a "progressive-growth depicting bar graph" is, even though I don't think I've heard the term before (wasn't very good in math).

As I said before, I doubt the ad company did it on purpose. The guy shouldn't be fired. I do think it would be in their best interest to take it down though. Especially with all of the displaced NYers down in Florida.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.... "All I need is some tasty waves and some cool buds and I'm fine". B)

[quote name='BengalsOwn' date='Feb 12 2005, 05:02 AM']Did you ever fele kinda pathetic drinking at 5 in the morning?

I do sometimes but really, it's like 7:00 pm in my mind.

I hate when i'm outside smoking and holding a beer at 6:30-7:00 am and little kids are gettin on the bus.

:forl:

Oh well. New house should be done in 8 months, so I don't care about this neighborhood anymore. the newh ouse is somewhat secluded, so i should be alright [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]
[right][post="45849"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I didn't have to work as late (early) as it looks like you do. I was usually done by 3 or 3:30am at the latest, so I could get a couple of hours of drinking in before it got light. The sun coming up was usually my cue to go to bed.

Archived