ABOUT TODAY AND FUTURE RACE RELATED MATERIAL

Guest ONYX

[color="#FF0000"][b]First off, let me say that I am really sorry if my joke in the "Yojimba-Cherokee" thread, offended
anybody. I think that I have been here long enough that most people should realize that
I am not a racist and I do not hate "whitey". I think most that have been here for a while
should realize now, that anything I say, could be followed up by a one-liner, because I'm
goofy like that. Anyway........

The irony about today is, when I first joined the board, I was a lot more sensititve to
racial topics and humor of that nature. Hell, I used to get into with BengalBacker all
the time about racial topics, now I am quite fond of this no-NFL Network having old man.

The thing is, the more time I spent here, interacting with you guys, the less sensitive
I became about race related subject. I thought that was a good thing.

Now Go, it's your site and it's your perrogative to close threads and whatever, but I
really didn't think your comments about me was fair. I dont "egg on the hating of
whitey" and stroke blackie. This very morning I made a thread that was very critical
of African-American's reaction to certain things.

And as far as you being skipped over for jobs because of your skin color, I am
very sorry you had to go through that. I say that out of empathy, not sympathy, because
believe me, for every job that turned you away because of your race, I can gaurentee that
at least twice as many did the same with me because of my race. If you really think the
average black joe can get a "good" paying job easier than a the average white joe, you are
sadly mistaken. I remember you mentioning about this in the "I Believe.." thread a while
back and I responded to it.

Anyway, I dont hate "whitey" for what happened to me and I hope you and others dont hate "blackie"
because of what happened to you.

Normally, I try to get along with everybody and I make sure that the debates I get in, do not
get too nasty. Today, in response to one of my racial jokes, (I'm not the only one who makes them)
it was implied that I was a "racist", and that I use the "race-card", none of which in my opinion is
true. Yes, in retalliation of these claims, I began teasing the hell out of Yojimbo, but I made sure
I didnt get nasty or mean.......well not as nasty or mean as I could have gotten.

But ultimatley, Go, if you think I was in the wrong, let me know, and I will make sure I for
now steer clear of any racial discussion, debates, topics, or jokes so that future drama does
not occur. Because if this is the way it is, I'll just avoid the issue all together to stay out of trouble.

Again, I am not fronting or trippin' out, because I enjoy this site very much.

I just want to know from you (Go) or the other mods where I stand, and where are the boundries. Thats all.

[/b][/color]

I hate whitey.

:ninja:

OK now joking aside, I think its fine to talk about this stuff, and espesally in this forum as the topics in this one are usually the most heated. (Unless you call me a homer) Talking about it is one way we eventually (many generations from now) move past it, and one day can understand each other on a human level to the point of being able to make a joke without it blowing up or knowing which jokes are not ok to make ect ect

I read the whole thread and personally think it was blown out of perportion, but hey that happens around here from time to time.

Guest Yojimbo

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='468498' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:02 PM']I hate whitey.
:ninja:
OK now joking aside, I think its fine to talk about this stuff, and espesally in this forum as the topics in this one are usually the most heated. (Unless you call me a homer) Talking about it is one way we eventually (many generations from now) move past it, and one day can understand each other on a human level to the point of being able to make a joke without it blowing up or knowing which jokes are not ok to make ect ect

I read the whole thread and personally think it was blown out of perportion, but hey that happens around here from time to time.[/quote]

excellent post, minus my vomit from agreeing with jamieb

:shakesfist:

Guest BlackJesus

[color="#000080"][b]

sneaky ... fuck that .... you have nothing to apologize for ....

Yojimbo should man up for being a lying sack of shit .... and Go should man up for acting like a bitch by throwing out insults and then shutting down the thread to prevent any more debate.

Nothing you said was even remotely racist .... and in fact the most racist comments in that thread were stated by Yojimbo and Go.

Me and you began to have fun with Yojimbo because he was lying about his Cherokee-ness. Then to shield himself he played the "you're a racist" card (Ironic I know considering his overall thesis).

When that didn't work --- he played the give me sympathy for family deaths card. Then Go jumped in and threw in some complaints about being passed up for "blackie" .... called us names ... made accusations against us and closed it.

[size=3]:rant: FUCK THAT .... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img][/size]

I enjoy this site as much as anyone .... and enjoy the hardwork that Go put forth to make this site possible .... but that doesn't give him a free pass to talk shit and then shut down the discourse --- while expecting everyone else to just accept that and still contribute to the site.

If Go doesn't like the way I discuss things ... then fine .... ban me .... But I don't think that anything we said in that thread deserved it being shut down.

Just because Go thinks that he is being jipped by Affirmative Action --- doesn't mean that the rest of us need to get in line and shake our heads in agreement.

But I guess he doesn't have to worry about that .... because he'll just close the thread after he gets his piece in. [/b][/color]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468505' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:15 PM']The thread was closed when I got here. I did change the title. I think my description is more accurate.[/quote]

[b] :shakesfist: Well Fuck you too then !!!

You ass used to be the one that complained when I edited anything in someone elses thread .... now you think you can just change the title of my threads to insult me , knowing that I am prevented from editing the title back

Eat a dick [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

and Jamie can you change the title back to the original which was

"BJ and sneaky Pwn Yojimbo"[/b]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468505' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:15 PM']The thread was closed when I got here. I did change the title. I think my description is more accurate.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Backer,

Can you please, specifically explain how I made an "ass" of myself? I mean, what did I say,
that was wrong?

BTW, just for everybody's information, I am 1/3 white.[/b][/color]

Usually in the J & D forums i completely disagree with everything BJ says. And here I might even disagree with what sneaky and BJ were saying, but that doesnt mean they were doing anything wrong necessarily. Do i agree with what they were saying? No. But they werent being racist or insensitive or anything, it just started off with sneaky's joke about how we are too busy fighting muslims to be fighting the black people or something, which was kind of funny and he put a ninja face in there to show it was a joke. Then Yojimbo came in and started going off and to an extent being racist about how black people always play the race card, even if sometimes that is true, the way he went about it was wrong. And then after that all BJ and sneaky were doing was making fun of his "1/3rd cherokee" (which is impossible) and his mistake of his two mothers. Yojimbo was the one that brought all the racist accusations up and calling out board members. Neither BJs nor sneaky's original posts called out anyone on this board.

And Go, I also agree with some of the things you said, but sneaky and BJ werent doing anything wrong in my opinion and didnt deserve the call out by you either.

For the record, I do think that the race card is over used sometimes (i cant even think of good examples right now, but I hear them often) and also believe there are almost as many black racists as there are white racists. But I still dont think that sneaky or BJ were at fault here.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468509' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:21 PM'][b] :shakesfist: Well Fuck you too then !!!
You ass used to be the one that complained when I edited anything in someone elses thread .... now you think you can just change the title of my threads to insult me , knowing that I am prevented from editing the title back
Eat a dick [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]
and Jamie can you change the title back to the original which was

"BJ and sneaky Pwn Yojimbo"[/b][/quote]

I'm really starting to think you've actually lost your fucking mind.

You can't even see a glimpse of your hypocrisy, when hypocrisy is about all I see in you anymore.

You didn't "Pwn" anybody. You never do, yet you always think you have.

Yeah I changed your thread title. At least I had a good reason, unlike when you used to do it just because you could. It was a lie, and an unwarranted attack on another poster who couldn't defend himself since the thread had been closed.

I will apologize to sneaky. He can't seem to help himself when you start attacking someone who doesn't think like you. I don't think sneaky is racist.

I'm not going to say "fuck you", or tell you to eat a dick. I'm 48 years old. Other than telling BZ "fuck you" a few months ago, I haven't used such tactics in a disagreement since I've been an adult.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468516' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:36 PM']Usually in the J & D forums i completely disagree with everything BJ says. And here I might even disagree with what Onyx and BJ were saying, but that doesnt mean they were doing anything wrong necessarily. Do i agree with what they were saying? No. But they werent being racist or insensitive or anything, it just started off with Onyx's joke about how we are too busy fighting muslims to be fighting the black people or something, which was kind of funny and he put a ninja face in there to show it was a joke. Then Yojimbo came in and started going off and to an extent being racist about how black people always play the race card, even if sometimes that is true, the way he went about it was wrong. And then after that all BJ and Onyx were doing was making fun of his "1/3rd cherokee" (which is impossible) and his mistake of his two mothers. Yojimbo was the one that brought all the racist accusations up and calling out board members. Neither BJs nor Onyx's original posts called out anyone on this board.

And Go, I also agree with some of the things you said, but Onyx and BJ werent doing anything wrong in my opinion and didnt deserve the call out by you either.
For the record, I do think that the race card is over used sometimes (i cant even think of good examples right now, but I hear them often) and also believe there are almost as many black racists as there are white racists. But I still dont think that Onyx or BJ were at fault here.

Just my 2 cents.[/quote]

:badger:

Guest Yojimbo
lol what can you say when all racism has to defend itself with is more racism....

again...thank you for your apology but you don't even know what you are saying sorry for so it is meaningless

sneaky...you are right fucking on man with 99 percent of what i read from you. But I disagree with you here. And I wont back down from this one. It is hard for us to recognize the racism in ourselves. I do my best. Please, do the same.

and "black jesus"...

i dunno man... have fun with what ever it is that you do

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468521' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:43 PM']lol what can you say when all racism has to defend itself with is more racism....

again...thank you for your apology but you don't even know what you are saying sorry for so it is meaningless

sneaky...you are right fucking on man with 99 percent of what i read from you. But I disagree with you here. And I wont back down from this one. It is hard for us to recognize the racism in ourselves. I do my best. Please, do the same.
and "black jesus"...
i dunno man... have fun with what ever it is that you do[/quote]

Nothing that BJ or sneaky said in that thread could be viewed as racist in my opinion. You were the one that called them out for being racist because they were making fun of your mathematics and your typos. Even if sneaky does over use the race card (not saying he does or doesnt) that doesnt make him racist. Also your post about BJ being racist because of his name Black Jesus was hysterical, because that made absolutely no sense. Black Jesus is not a racist name.

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468518' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:38 PM']Yeah I changed your thread title. At least I had a good reason, It was a lie, and an unwarranted attack on another poster who couldn't defend himself since the thread had been closed.[/quote]

[b]1. It is not up to you to verify the authenticity of a threads title !

2. It is not your duty to correct thread titles which you deem inaccurate

3. So to keep me from making an attack on Yojimbo in my thread title --- which you deem unfair because of the thread being closed ---- you make an attack on me and sneaky by changing the title, knowing that we then can't respond :crazy:

you are the hypocrite who has lost his damn mind[/b]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468518' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:38 PM']I'm not going to say "fuck you", or tell you to eat a dick. I'm 48 years old.[/quote]

[b]Apparently not old enough to keep from acting like a child who corrects thread titles to protect his little butt buddy Yojimbo in a conversation that you weren't even a part of. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img][/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468521' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:43 PM']and "black jesus"...
i dunno man... have fun with what ever it is that you do[/quote]

[b]You have to be one of the dumbest mother fuckers that has ever walked this planet.

Your stupidity is earth shattering and scares the hell out of me that humans this dumb actually exist.

And what the fuck does the name "BlackJesus" have to do with anything here. It was a term coined by Bengal players as a compliment to Marvin Lewis. How is it racist ? [/b]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468521' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:43 PM']lol what can you say when all racism has to defend itself with is more racism....[/quote]

:rant: [b]WHAT DID I SAY THAT WAS RACIST ???? You stupid fucking imbecile. Good God please kill yourself to save the world from your genes reproducing. [/b]

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468524' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:48 PM'][b]1. It is not up to you to verify the authenticity of a threads title !

2. It is not your duty to correct thread titles which you deem inaccurate

3. So to keep me from making an attack on Yojimbo in my thread title --- which you deem unfair because of the thread being closed ---- you make an attack on me and sneaky by changing the title, knowing that we then can't respond :crazy:

you are the hypocrite who has lost his damn mind[/b]
[b]Apparently not old enough to keep from acting like a child who corrects thread titles to protect his little butt buddy Yojimbo in a conversation that you weren't even a part of. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img][/b][/quote]

It's up to me to help make this a board that people want to come to.

[quote][b]Apparently not old enough to keep from acting like a child who corrects thread titles to protect his little butt buddy Yojimbo in a conversation that you weren't even a part of. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img][/b][/quote]

Your ass is showing again.

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468521' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:43 PM']lol what can you say when all racism has to defend itself with is more racism....

and "black jesus"...[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Well, I'm glad you think my apology is meaningless, because in all honesty.....I wasn't being sincere.[/b][/color]

:afropic:

Guest Yojimbo
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468523' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:48 PM']Nothing that BJ or sneaky said in that thread could be viewed as racist in my opinion.[/quote]

i respectfully disagree.

[quote]You were the one that called them out for being racist because they were making fun of your mathematics and your typos.[/quote]

no. them making fun of my mathamatics and typos was a SCREEN for their racism. I feel i was very clear here.

[quote]Even if sneaky does over use the race card (not saying he does or doesnt) that doesnt make him racist.[/quote]

well you arent the first one to say it, but i disagree...by dictionary definition that DOES make it a racist comment.

[quote]Also your post about BJ being racist because of his name Black Jesus was hysterical, because that made absolutely no sense. Black Jesus is not a racist name.[/quote]

i respectfully disagree.

Guest Yojimbo

[quote name='sneaky' post='468529' date='Apr 8 2007, 08:59 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Well, I'm glad you think my apology is meaningless, because in all honesty.....I wasn't being sincere.[/b][/color]

:afropic:[/quote]

of course you werent.

Again. I expected no better. We will just have to agree to disagree here, my friend.

Archived