ABOUT TODAY AND FUTURE RACE RELATED MATERIAL

Guest ONYX

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468571' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:30 PM']BJ, in that thread yojimbo also called me a "white honkey, jew, big nosed, rich, blackie hating, hillbilly, redneck, kike, etc" but then deleted it...
:rolleyes:[/quote]

[b]Hey CJ look at the bright side ....

this dipshit is so stupid ... he has brought me and you together onto the same side.

Maybe good can come from earth shattering stupidity. [/b]

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468573' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:32 PM'][b]I am not proving anything .... you know in the back of your mind that you were wrong to change the threads title. That is the bottom line. Everything else is irrelevant here. [/b][/quote]

Yeah, I shouldn't have included sneaky. I already said that.

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468575' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:33 PM'][b]Hey CJ look at the bright side ....
this dipshit is so stupid ... he has brought me and you together onto the same side.
[color="#0000FF"]Maybe good can come from earth shattering stupidity.[/color] [/b][/quote]

The President has already show this isnt the case. :ninja:

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468576' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:33 PM']Yeah, I shouldn't have included sneaky. I already said that.[/quote]

[b]Not sure when you became the whiny bitch mod ... but hey to each their own I guess. Just stay the fuck off of my thread titles and mind your own damn business ! [/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468575' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:33 PM'][b]Hey CJ look at the bright side ....
Maybe good can come from earth shattering stupidity. [/b][/quote]

haha the funny thing is I didnt even agree with your opinion in the original thread, but you werent being racist either.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468579' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:38 PM']haha the funny thing is I didnt even agree with your opinion in the original thread, but you werent being racist either.[/quote]

[b]I had no original opinion in the thread .... my original opinion was to point out what I deemed to be a moving and powerful photograph. That was all. [/b]

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='BlackJesus' post='468578' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:36 PM'][b]Not sure when you became the whiny bitch mod ... but hey to each their own I guess. Just stay the fuck off of my thread titles and mind your own damn business ! [/b][/quote]

If you have a problem, take it up with Go.

I'm trying to be reasonable. You've lost your fucking mind.

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468583' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:42 PM']If you have a problem, take it up with Go.

I'm trying to be reasonable. You've lost your fucking mind.[/quote]

[b]so reasonable is switching we pwned him ... to we are being asses.

wow what reason ...

go play in traffic. [/b]

Guest BlackJesus
[quote name='CJandRudiJ' post='468587' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:48 PM']hopefully by the time I get back Yojimbo would have found where BJ and sneaky were being racists.[/quote]

[b]or killed himself [/b]

[color="#FF0000"][b]This is fucking insane. A white and a black man have been both accused of being racists.

Racists against who? Against blacks? If so, why is BJ cool with me?

Against whites? If so, why am I cool with BJ?

Does anybody besides CJ, realize how fucking crazy these
accusations are?
[/b][/color]
:crazy:

[quote name='ONYX' post='468597' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:58 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]This is fucking insane. A white and a black man have been both accused of being racists.

Racists against who? Against blacks? If so, why is BJ cool with me?

Against whites? If so, why am I cool with BJ?

Does anybody besides CJ, realize how fucking crazy these
accusations are?
[/b][/color]
:crazy:[/quote]

:wave:

Guest steggyD
Accusations aside, you two were pretty much assholes about it. So he said he was 1/3. No one calmly explained that there is no way. You all just jumped into beating the shit out of him instead. You weren't being racists, but you were being jackasses. And I'm glad that Go and/or Backer come around and stop those threads. BJ does run a lot of people away from this forum. It used to be happening in the offseason, but not so much anymore.

Funny thing is, BJ thinks that I hate him or something. I don't. Believe it or not, I somewhat agree with many things that BJ says, but that's just because I'm not 100% decided in my outlook on the planet and its inhabitants. I just think BJ needs to put a bit more tact in his approach on issues. And calm down with the photoshops and youtubes.

sneaky, I don't know, there's no hope for you, hating on UK the way you do ...

[quote name='Yojimbo' post='468560' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:22 PM']i do the best i can with quotes to catch people in their racist shit, but as you can see...the delete key is a good one
again... i expect no better[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Hey you fucker, dont even go there.

If you are gonna make accusations you best back them up. BJ nor I said nothing about "hillbillies going to hell".

So I guess, you are 1/3 Liar, 1/3 Insane and of course, 1/3 Cherokee.[/b][/color]

[quote name='steggyD' post='468603' date='Apr 8 2007, 10:06 PM']Accusations aside, you two were pretty much assholes about it. So he said he was 1/3. No one calmly explained that there is no way. You all just jumped into beating the shit out of him instead. You weren't being racists, but you were being jackasses. And I'm glad that Go and/or Backer come around and stop those threads. BJ does run a lot of people away from this forum. It used to be happening in the offseason, but not so much anymore.

Funny thing is, BJ thinks that I hate him or something. I don't. Believe it or not, I somewhat agree with many things that BJ says, but that's just because I'm not 100% decided in my outlook on the planet and its inhabitants. I just think BJ needs to put a bit more tact in his approach on issues. And calm down with the photoshops and youtubes.

[color="#FF0000"]Onyx, I don't know, there's no hope for you, hating on UK the way you do ...[/color][/quote]

As a reformed ex-UK fan (Now a George Mason fan) I must say, I hope you too can someday see the error of your ways. :ninja:

Guest BengalBacker

I'm actually part Cherokee. :)

My Dad could pass for fullblooded.

True story. I'm not going to guess how much Cherokee I am though. :unsure:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468547' date='Apr 8 2007, 09:11 PM']Well, you've already ran off most everyone from this forum who doesn't agree with you with name calling, stereotyping personal attacks. If I come into this forum as a new poster and see that thread title, then read the thread, I might not exactly want to participate if I don't agree with BJ. He'll call me names and tell me to eat a dick. Sort of like being in seventh grade again.[/quote]

thats why I dont post here

if u dont agree with BJ then u are ignorant, stupid, right wing, blah blah

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468613' date='Apr 8 2007, 10:15 PM'][b]I'm actually part Cherokee. :) [/b]

True story. I'm not going to guess how much Cherokee I am though. :unsure:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Oh really, I bet even your distant Cherokee relatives are able to pick up NFL Network on their reservation.[/b][/color]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='468613' date='Apr 8 2007, 10:15 PM']I'm actually part Cherokee. :)

True story. I'm not going to guess how much Cherokee I am though. :unsure:[/quote]

I'm 1/16th blackfoot

[url="http://www.blackfoot.org/"]http://www.blackfoot.org/[/url]

(Matter of fact its scarry how much that guy on this front page looks like my Grandpa, on my mothers side, did at that age)

[quote name='ONYX' post='468619' date='Apr 8 2007, 10:22 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Oh really, I bet even your distant Cherokee relatives are able to pick up NFL Network on their reservation.[/b][/color][/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Guest steggyD
While we're all admitting our ancestry, I'm actually 1/8th Ottawa. I know, it's not as cool as saying you're part Cherokee, but it's true.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='sneaky' post='468619' date='Apr 8 2007, 10:22 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Oh really, I bet even your distant Cherokee relatives are able to pick up NFL Network on their reservation.[/b][/color][/quote]

Homeboy makem joke.

^_^

[quote name='steggyD' post='468603' date='Apr 8 2007, 10:06 PM']Accusations aside, you two were pretty much assholes about it. So he said he was 1/3. No one calmly explained that there is no way. You all just jumped into beating the shit out of him instead. You weren't being racists, but you were being jackasses. And I'm glad that Go and/or Backer come around and stop those threads. BJ does run a lot of people away from this forum. It used to be happening in the offseason, but not so much anymore.

[b]sneaky, I don't know, there's no hope for you, hating on UK the way you do ...[/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Get used to the NIT, Steggy.[/b][/color]

Archived